Hate That I Love You

Frank's Stupid Plan

Frank’s POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. And since I could not remember a thing from last night, my first thought is that someone had kidnapped me.

I looked around and saw a guy sleeping on the other sofa, the guy kinda looked familiar, so I got up and went closer to him.

Damn, it’s Gerard! Bert’s ex-boyfriend. After seeing him, memories of the previous afternoon came back to me.

I passed out in the park, because fucking stupid me sat there for hours, shivering in the rain. It was Gerard who found me and kindly took care of me while I was sick. That’s really sweet of him, we don’t know each other that that well, yet he took me to his apartment and cared for me.

I watched him sleep, some of his hair is scattered on his face. Now I know why loved this guy, he’s hot. His pale, milky white sick is flawless, his jet-black hair suits him perfectly and from what I remember, he has those tantalizing hazel eyes anybody can get lost into.

I found myself smiling as I looked at him and his wonderfulness. I continued staring at him when he suddenly moved; I rushed back to the other sofa and pretended to be half-asleep.

He sat beside me and put his hand on my forehead.

“Are you feeling better now?” he asked.

“A little, thanks for taking care of me. It must have been a bit bother, I’m sorry.” I said, while trying to stand up.

“It was really nothing, I mean you did helped me out in China. I guess it’s just the right thing to do..”

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Damn, his smile is so dreamy. Stop it Frank. You love Michelle. You still have to think of a way to get Michelle back. As I get lost in my thoughts, Gerard got up and mumbled something like getting coffee and breakfast ready.

When he was gone, I thought of something, Gerard and Bert loved each other, and from what I know, he still loves Bert. There’s my plan! Get Gerard and Bert back together, then Michelle and I can finally be together…
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, i'm really sorry for the late update.
things are pretty hectic for me since its just a few weeks before school ends.
x_x
too many damn projects and homework.
please bear with me and continue to read this story.
thanks!
xoxo
lorilee