Hate That I Love You

Breakfast at Gerard's

Gerard’s POV

I’m so glad Frank is okay. I dunno but I’m really worried about him. I guess that the few hours that I took care of him made me fond of him. :D

I left him alone for a few minutes to get some breakfast and coffee. I turned on the coffee maker and started to make some porridge. I really don’t like porridge but since Frank was still a little sick, he needs some nutritious food.

I cooked the porridge as nicely as I can, I’m not really a good cook. I burn up almost everything. The coffee maker told me it was done. Hell yeah I have a talking coffee maker, envy me.

I put everything on a tray and went back upstairs. I have made up my mind, after breakfast, I will tell Frank everything. From the fact that I lied to him so that I could get some money, but I will also explain that it was what the situation called for. That I really needed to go back to Jersey and find my so-called friends.

I sighed when I remembered everything that happened. My friends tricked me, sold my house, robbed my of all my money and left me with no place to go.

Damn, I really regret that day I agreed to go to China. I really thought it was a treat, that it was high time I enjoyed myself after slaving over a novel I don’t even know if people are gonna like.

I went up the stairs to find Frank sitting on the sofa, looking bored and when he saw me with food, he jumped and took the food from my hands quickly.

I watched him eat happily and smiled. No wonder a lot of girls and guys fall for him. He’s really sweet, like a little kid trapped in that hot, sexy body. Okay, I did not just thought of that. That certain thought, made me uncomfortable down south. Okay, I need to think unhappy thoughts. Okay, Bob in a bikini, complete with the bikini top. EWWWW. That did it, I won’t have any boners for a month.

I continue to think on how I’m going to break it to Frank, damn, how do people confess that they lied and tricked someone form money?! I guess I’ll be the first one to do it. I was distracted from my thoughts when Frank gleefully shouted.

“Wow! This is fucking delicious! You could cook Gee!” while taking another mouthful.

I laughed and said, “You must really be super hungry if you think that’s delicious, cause I can’t cook at all.”

“Are you kidding me?! This tastes really good, its like what my mom used to make, I love it!”

“Awww, then thank you, you are the very fist person to actually enjoy my cooking.”

We both laughed and I watch him continue to eat while I drink my coffee. Silence took over the air once again, only the occasional hitting of the spoon on the bowl can be heard. I took this moment to really think. Can I really tell him the truth? Can I handle his reaction? Damn! Fuck all this! I made up my mind. I’m gonna tell him.

“Frank…. I have something to tell you..”
♠ ♠ ♠
you should all kill me for the lack of updates.
i'm really sorry.
from now on. i promise to update at least every other day.
cause its vacation time!
:D