Hate That I Love You

Plane Rides

Frank’s POV

I was sleeping, enjoying dream land when suddenly my alarm went blaring. I grudgingly stood up to get ready. I checked my phone only to find a lot of messages from out band manager, Chris. He is scolding me about the fact I’m involve in another scandal.

Like its my fault that that stinking wanna be bitch spreading rumors that we are together when we aren’t! Damn, this is the downside of the showbiz industry. I mean I’m even a fucking actor or something. I’m just a singer in a band, and I can’t help it if they think I’m hot. I mean I’ am.

Damn right you heard that! I’m quite full of myself, but I have something to brag about. I have what they call the perfect body, an awesome voice and I have girls all round me. Being part in a famous rock band does have its advantages.

As I get lost in my thoughts, reviving the memories of how we became famous, my cell phone suddenly rung. It was Chris, our band manager.

“FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO!! Where the fuck are you?! The plane will take off in a few minutes and there is no fucking way they are waiting for you!!” he shouted right in my ear.

“Holy Shit! I totally forgot all about the China tour! I’m still at home, don’t worry Chris, I’ll catch the next flight going there. Don’t worry, I won’t miss our show, I promise.” I assured Chris over the phone.

He yelled a little bit more about me being an irresponsible fuck I was and blah blah. I politely listened and hung up on him when the plane announced take off. After that, I hurriedly packed my things and rushed to the airport.

It’s a good thing there was an on going flight to China and there are available 1st class seats. Cause I just refuse to have an economy class ticket. I’m special like that. I got my ticket and boarded the plane; it’s a good thing only a few people recognized me. I just waved and flashed a smile at them.

When I got to my seat, I noticed that there was another guy seating beside me. He looks hot, with dark shoulder length hair which is a bit messy; he was wearing a black rock on tee with dark tight jeans. He is also wearing eyeliner under those beautiful hazel eyes. Damn this guy is hot. Oh and a little tidbit about me, I’m bisexual, yep you heard that right folks I like both girls and GUYS. Not a lot of people know it, just a few trusted friends and my bandmates.

But as of now, I’m in love with a wonderful woman. Michelle had been my friend since we were kids; I never had the guts to tell her cause I know that she loves someone else. But I’m planning to, soon. Maybe after this tour I’ll go and tell her already. I have loved her since we were kids.

After all that thinking, it may seem that long but in reality it was just a few minutes. I sat down beside the super hot guy; he was reading some sort of Mitch Albom novel while sipping a latte. I looked at him, damn he is really hot, I may love someone else but it does not mean I can’t play. I continue to check him out until I got his attention. He looked at me then after a few seconds his face shone with shocked and surprised when I smiled at him.

“Holy Fuck! Frank Iero?! The vocalist of Pencey Prep?! Oh God, I love your band!” he said.

I just nodded at him and tried to doze off. I really don’t talk about anything to our fans, so I just slept. Come eating time, I continued watching him silently. For a man with a figure like his, he sure eats a lot. I finished my meal and tried to sleep again. I was woken by a violent shaking beside me.

“Uhmm, can you tell me where the bathroom is? I think I’m gonna be sick!’ after saying that, he vomited all over my shirt. I was shocked and disgusted. I hate the smell of vomit.

After that, I got up my seat and ran straight to the bathroom. I clean myself, and went out. I asked the flight attendant if I could transfer to another seat. Sadly she said there was none available. I grumpily walked back to my seat and found the guy fast asleep.

I don’t blame him, but all the thing I have for the guy has disappeared. I sat down and tried to sleep. Hoping we would arrive in China sooner.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is dedicated to Nikki [God],
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
Star

for commenting! i love you guys.
and for the readers and subscribers, thanks for putting up with the story.

=lorilee=