Hate That I Love You

He Know's BERT?!

Gerard’s POV

I woke up in unfamiliar surroundings; I kinda forgot where I was for a little while. I took a shower and went out. I started to discover the wonders of China.

It’s a really beautiful country. The people are kind and the food is amazing. I continued sight-seeing and when I got tired I went back to the hotel.

When I got there, I went to the customer service to complain about what happened yesterday. I was surprised, angry and scared when I found out that they were not having any promotional thing with Standard Chartered Bank. I went back to my room and started calling Bob and Nikki.

I was totally pissed off when they were not answering their phones, hours went by and I was getting scared. I have no money to pay for the hotel and the ticket. Well, I have enough money for the hotel I think but for the ticket? Oh god, I’m starting to get more and more scared.

I paced around the room, trying to think of what the hell am I going to do, when I spotted Frank Iero’s hoodie. An idea came into my mind.

Frank’s POV

“Scream for me CHINA!!!!” I shouted in the microphone.

The fans screaming were deafening, it gave me more confidence.

“Yeah! Scream For me Motherfuckers! This song is called Eighth Grade!”

As the opening chords were playing, I sung the song with much enthusiasm. I fucking love performing on stage like this, the adrenaline I get from the fans is just damn, nothing can compare to, not even the best cocaine around.

We finished up the concert with the song “The Secret Goldfish.” That song means a lot to me because I wrote that for Michelle. I even cried a little while performing the song. Yeah, that’s right I’m a pansy what cha gonna do about it?

After the show, the other guys went out for a drink but I was feeling really tired so I came back straight to the hotel.

I got in my room expecting peace and quiet, but believe me, that’s not what I got when I arrived.

I was surprised to see the guy who puked on me outside my door. It appears like he had been waiting for quite some time because he looked like he was sleeping. I gently shoed him awake and asked him what he was doing outside my hotel room.

“Hey, what are you doing here? Are you lost?” I asked the guy uncertainly.

“Oh, sorry I must have dozed off, I’m here to return your hoodie to you and ask you a tremendous favor.” He replied.

“Oh, what favor?”

“Uhmm, its kinda a long story, its best be talked about inside.” He answered shyly.

I was getting impatient because I really wanted my sleep and I really feel fucking tired. so I shrugged him of and proceeded to my room. He knocked on my door repeated times and I have this bad habit of always opening the door.

When I can’t his knocking anymore, I opened the door and shouted at him.

“What the fuck do you want?!” well, I have to admit that it was a little harsh but I could not take it anymore.

“I just wanted to ask you if I could borrow some money, I don’t have enough for a plane ticket back to Jersey, if you are thinking that I may not pay you back, I’ll leave my contact detail with you and my credit cards.” He explained.

I was shocked; this guy that I barely know is asking me money. He may be hot and stuff and yes he can play me in some other way, okay Frank stop thinking naughty thoughts.

I threw him a look of disbelief and closed the door. After a few moments, I opened it again and said.

“Don’t knock on this door again, okay?” I said.

As I was about to close the door he spoke up.

“Fine then, care to tell me where Bert Mccraken is?” he said.

I was stunned, how did this guy knew Bert? I let him in and asked him to seat.

‘You know Bert? How?” I asked him.

“Well, it was a long story..”
♠ ♠ ♠
dear reader, thank you for the comments!
i love you all

i hope you all had an amazing christmas
mwah!

this chapter is dedicated to
Gone Feral [thanks for your support as always, ily]
Fueled By Tori
mz_mcr_shawna_71391
xAwSugarx

thank you for the comments! it keeps me motivated to write more.