Status: Rate, message & subscribe. Tell your friends about it. Merci ^^

Premonitions

Chapter 11:The Truth Hurts, But It's Still True

“WHAT?”, Eleanor yelled in shock.”You must be kidding me, lady! My mother's dead. You're mistaking me for someone else!”

“It's the truth, I'm sorry. Let me explain you, please.”, she implored, tears running down her face. Eleanor felt warm tears welling up on her eyes but said nothing, allowing Corinne to explain herself.

“Your father must have told you I died so you won't come searching for me. This isn't easy for me as well as you can imagine... But I had to let you know the truth! Once you told me where you're from and where you live I started to get suspicious. Once you told me you're fathers name I got sure. You are my daughter, I've done a little research later and I've confirmed it.”

“How in the hell is that possible?”, Eleanor urged her in confusion, unable to hold back her tears anymore.

“Well, I met your father here in France, I was already married to my husband and had Vanessa, who by the time was two years old. Your dad and I started to have an affair and we decided to ran away to the United States. When I got there I found I was pregnant with you...”

Eleanor looked at Corinne in complete disbelieve, unable to say or do anything else but to bury her face in her hands and cry her eyes out. All of a sudden, everything made sense as she remembered Corinne's reaction on the day she had brought the kids home. Johnny reentered the living room, the sound of his footsteps breaking the silence. He sat next to his girl and pulled her to him. She held on to his shirt, crying and sobbing for a long moment in his arms.

“Ellie, baby. It's OK. Everything is fine”, he assured her.

“ And why haven't you searched for me before?”, she finally asked Corinne, her tears subsiding but her anger only raising.

“I-I didn't want my husband to find out about you. I knew you'd be fine with your dad and-”

“That's no excuse! I needed a mother as much as I needed a father! Have you told him yet?”, she shouted.

“No. I wanted to tell you first. I think you're right, my reasons are no excuse.”, she lowered her head, avoiding eye contact with Eleanor.

“I'm not urging you out, Corinne, but the kids have to go to school and we must get going now... Can you drive them to school?”, Johnny asked, interrupting their argument.

“Sure, I'll take my grandchildren to school. Maybe we can continue this some other time?”, Corinne suggested, finally looking Eleanor in the eye.

“Yeah, some other time...”, she said, wiping the tears from her eyes with her palms and calming down a bit.

“I'll see you then.”, her mother told her getting up. At the same time Lily and Jack entered the room and ran to their grandma. Johnny took Eleanor away to the kitchen and sat at the table, making her sit on his lap. He kissed her cheek sweetly and felt her calming down.

“We gotta go, hun. I'm sorry this just happened, I really am. I'd even ask Tim to give us the day off if we didn't have all these major scenes to shoot...”

“Thank you, Johnny. You're too sweet but I think work will help me take my mind off of all of this, really.”
She got up from his lap and he got up from his seat and took her by the hand back to the living room. Corinne was helping the kids with their coats and school bags. Eleanor ran upstairs to get her coat and purse while Johnny kissed his kids goodbye.

“I have a favor to ask you, Corinne...”, Johnny began, “Can you take the kids to your house after school?”

“Sure, Johnny. They can stay over if you want to”

“That'd be great. Thanks”, he thanked, smiling. He kissed his kiddies goodbye and they left with their grandma.

Eleanor rejoined Johnny and they took off in his car. The whole trip was made in absolute silence and Johnny didn't tried to get Eleanor to talk to him. She looked really sad, though but he knew something big as what she had just learned wasn't something she should be smiling about. At least, not right now. As the driver pulled, Johnny's bodyguard, Jerry Judge, open the door for them and they followed up behind him, passing the screaming fans who had queued up outside the trailer area, asking Johnny for his autograph as he passed by them. He politely told them he really had to go and that maybe later he'd get back there. Reaching Tim's trailer Johnny knocked on the door but it was Helena who opened the door and told them to get inside.
“Thanks, Helena. Jeez, I really hate to leave those poor girls waiting outside, freezing in the middle of November. You know what? Jerry tell them to go home, I'm not even feeling like going outside today.”

“OK, Johnny. I'm on it.”, Jerry assured him.

“Good”, he smiled a faint smile.

“Oh, that's not typical of you, Johnny. Is there something wrong?”, Helena asked him.

“Yeah, some really weird stuff.”, he said, feeling a little stressed up about the morning events.

“Yeah, I just found out Johnny's kids grandmother is MY own mother!”, Eleanor told Helena.

“Jesus, that's really out of the blue! Does that mean you're Vanessa's sister?”

“Yep. And Lily and Jack's aunt. And now I'm dating their father! It's just so... confusing!”, Eleanor said, exasperation was noticeable on her face.

“You two are together? Aw... Wait a minute, it really is kinda confusing!”

“Where's Tim?”, Johnny wondered.

“He's giving some indications about the sets and scenarios.”, Helena explained.

In that exact time, Tim entered his trailer, immediately realizing something was wrong.

“Hey, what happened?”, he asked, worried.

“Definitely weird and unexpected shit! Well, Vanessa's mother is Eleanor's supposedly deceased mother.”, Johnny said in a dramatic tone.

“Oh Jesus! That's fucked up! How the hell did that happened? Do you two need the day off? I'm sure we can shoot your scenes tomorrow, just-”

“No, Tim. It's OK, thanks. We can't postpone work just because of my messed up personal life!”, Eleanor told Tim.

“That's very good work ethics, Eleanor but I can see you're not alright. We shoot some scenes today and tomorrow you can have the day off. I was gonna give everyone the day off, anyways. Now get to work, you two.”, Tim said the last sentence in a playful tone.

They hurried they way out the trailer, making their way to the hair and make up trailer, though when they reached the trailer, Johnny told her he needed to discuss some ideas with Tim before they began filming but he'd be back soon. She threw her arm around his neck and began to kiss him, already missing his touch.

“Tomorrow it's gonna me just you and I. No filming cameras, no set, no paparazzi, no screaming fan girls, no kids. Just us and our love.”, he promised her, gazing intently in her bright eyes.

“Hmmm, sounds exciting... I can't wait for it.”, she said in a seductive little voice.

“But you'll have to, I'm sorry, love. I wish we could just fast forward this whole day but we have no choice. But I promise it'll be worth the waiting.”, he teased.

She sighed in frustration before they kissed once again and he had to leave her. She watched him as he walked back to Tim's trailer until he was out of her eye reach and entered the trailer. Jackson and her two friends Ally and Keira were there in what seemed to be some kind of intense discussion.

“Hey, Eleanor.”, Jackson told her as he was the only one who wasn't participating on the whole conversation going up.

“Hi, Jay! So, what are these two cackling about?”, she asked him, giggling lightly.

“Well, they're discussing about-”

“Nothing, really, hun”, Ally cut her boyfriend off, knowing her best friend would go mad at her if she knew they were gossiping about her and Johnny.

“We were wondering what's between you and Johnny.”, Keira confessed, not looking ashamed at all.

“And why is that subject for gossiping?”

“Because we actually believe something's going on between you two but you've been hiding it from us!”, Ally implied.
“Well, I've something to tell you, to tell the truth. Johnny and I are-”,

“Hey sweetie, I told you I'd be right back. I just can't stand being away from you, you know?”, he cut her off, busting the door open as he ran to hug her from behind and pecked her cheek. “Ooopsie!”, he exclaimed as he saw the surprised looks on everyone faces, realizing he'd just spilled the beans about them started dating. “I guess you hadn't told them yet... I'm sorry!”, he apologized.

“That's OK, baby. I was doing just that anyways but I was still trying to figure out the best way to break the news.”, she chuckled, kinda embarrassed by the sudden way they found out.

“So, it's finally official, huh? I'm so happy for you two!”, Ally exclaimed excitedly going to hug them both in a tight embrace.

“Thanks, Ally. I'm really happy that Ellie is my girl, at last!”, Johnny confessed with a proud smile.

“Yeah, me too. Thank you all. But happiness didn't last too long, though. I just found out that not only my mother is alive and she's Vanessa's mother as well.”, she said, letting her sadness and mixed up feelings take place again.

“WHAT???”, they all asked at the same time.

“Yeah, I didn't wanted to believe it too. But it's true. Truth hurts but it's still true.”

She resumed to tell them her conversation with Corinne while Ally did her hair and make-up. In the mean time, Johnny had to leave to get on his costume. Not too soon she had to get dressed in her character's clothes and moved from one trailer to another, leaving her incredulous friend with their mouths agape. As soon as she twisted the door knob, she saw Johnny there, in full costume.

“It took you to long to get here. I was missing you so much already!”, he said, as he almost ran to meet her and place his lips on hers, stealing her a warm kiss. She kissed him back and he deepened the kiss, pushing her by the neck with one hand and trying to take her clothes off with urgency.

“What are you doing, Johnny? We're going to be late!”

“I'm just giving you a little taste of what's happening later, that's all.”

She felt so turned on that she didn't resist it anymore and just resumed to kiss him again. What he was really trying to do was taking her mind off of her worries, making her relax a bit, maybe. Without breaking their lip contact, he lead her to the counter with the mirrors with the lamps encrusted all around it and threw all it had on top to the floor with one fast movement of his arm and gently made her laid on top of it. He was kissing her and massaging her breasts when his ring tone break through their moans. He groaned in frustration and pulled away, taking his cell phone from his pants' pocket. It was a text message from Tim, asking Johnny where he and Eleanor were and to get to the set immediately.

“They need us on the set now. I'm sorry, you'll really have to wait for tonight.”

The rest of the day went by pretty much as every shooting day and at 11 p.m Tim called it a wrap and told everyone to go home. As soon as they got home they resumed to what they were doing before Tim texted Johnny when they were in the dressing trailer. He fumbled with his keys as he tried to get the door open but it was difficult with Eleanor's legs wrapped around his waist and they wouldn't stop kissing. Finally he managed to open the door and got them both inside but as he closed the door behind him he saw none other but his ex, Vanessa staring at both of them with eyes wide open, sitting on the couch.

“Vanessa, what the fuck are you doing here at these hours?”, he demanded her, putting Eleanor down, remembering Vanessa still had the keys to his apartment.

“I wanted to meet my sister.”, she said simply.

Johnny felt like nothing in that day was happening like he had planned for himself and Eleanor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Johnny and Ellie can't have one peaceful moment alone!
But yay for the updates xD

Please don't forget to comment, it really helps me to go on with the story.
Dear Jimmy's the only one who post a new cute little comment everytime I update a new chapter!
So, thank you, my dear reader =D

xoxo Andreia