Status: Rate, message & subscribe. Tell your friends about it. Merci ^^

Premonitions

Chapter 9: Neither of us can see

It was hard for her to see her best friend pouting like that but she Eleanor was already having a hard time just thinking of all the people and cameras which were going to be there to shoot. She decided to talk it out with Ally later as she had to hurry for the shooting.

She left the trailer and went for the wardrobe trailer and got on one one of her character's dresses and the to the shooting site. Arriving there, she saw Tim on his director chair and on his left side she saw Johnny on his chair. As she aproached the two men they were aware of her presence and both looked up at her.

"Hi Eleanor, take a sit, please. We're reviewing the scenes for today and I'd like your vision.", Tim asked.

She took her place next to Johnny and picked up her script. After Tim had told her what scene they were discussing, she went to the page where the scene was impressed and began scanning the text in front of her eyes. They spent a good 20 minutes discussing the scenes and hear the different opinions and visions of each. The next five hours passed between takes, always nonstop.

It was after 9 pm when Tim finally yelled "That's a wrap for today. Thank you all. See you tomorrow at 10 am." She went over to Johnny and the two went looking for his children. They found them with Helena who had been taking care of them. Johnny thanked her and he, his kids and Eleanor went to the car already waiting for them to take them home.

Arrived at home he went helping the children taking a bath while she cooked dinner. She was setting the table when the two kids ran to the kitchen and sat down at the table. Johnny came shortly after them and before helping Eleanor with dinner, he put his arm around her waist and lightly kissed her on the cheek. She however, was well aware of the presence of his children there and cared about what they might think. She looked and saw that Lily Rose looked at her suspiciously. Johnny hadn't realized anything and continued to stir the pot of rice in front of him. Both served the meal and sat at the table.

During the dinner, everyone talked about their day, the kids on their play time with Tim and Helena's kids and Johnny and Eleanor on their filming day. After dinner, they all helped cleaning up, putting the dishes in the dishwasher and such. After that, they went to the living room and watched one of the kids favorite Disney films, Peter Pan. At the end of the animated movie, Lily Rose was yawning and Jack was asleep, snuggled up on his daddy's side. Johnny turned the DVD and the flat screen off and carried his boy up to his bed while Eleanor helped Lily with brushing her teeth and tucked her in.

“Eleanor?”, Lily Rose called when she was about to leave the bedroom.

“Yes, Lily? You need anything?”, she asked, spinning in her heels upon hearing her name.

“No, thanks. It's just, uh, I was wondering if...”, she trailed off, unsure.

“If what, dear? Go ahead.”, she encouraged.

“Are you and my father, you know, dating?”

“Uh, no. We're just good friends and co-stars. Why are you asking that?”, she was blushing and hoped Lily couldn't see her red face in the dim light.

“You two seem more than that. The way dad looks at you... Just the way he used to look at my mom. I miss seeing them together.”, there was sadness in the girl's voice, Eleanor could hear a nostalgic tone in her voice. She approached the bed, sat on its edge and look at Johnny's daughter.

“Look Lily, I'm sure your dad hasn't forgot about your mom. They shared a good deal of good moments and they loved each other very much. You and Jack are the living proof to their love. I don't know what the future has on hold for us but never forget your parents love you and your brother just the same they used to. And to be honest with you, I care about your dad a lot and I think he deserves only the best.”

“And he cares about you, too, I can see that. Are you in love with him?”

“Yes, I am. But I'm not trying to take your mom's place, I'd never do that!”

“I know. Have you told him that?”

“NO! I can't, we're friends. I'm afraid it'd ruin our friendship and...”

“I'm sure he loves you, too. How could he not? Just tell him!”

Eleanor was down right impressed with the 12 year old girl giving her love advices. She felt like she was talking with Ally and smiled at that thought. Maybe she was right...

“I'll give it a thinking, I promise. Thanks, Lily.”, she thanked, kissing Lily Rose's forehead.

“I just want my daddy to be happy. If you help him being happy, then you're more than welcome to our family.”, she told Eleanor, giving her a tight hug. The two of them were hugging each other when Johnny stood by the bedroom door, watching the endearing moment. The girls felt his presence and looked in his direction.

“It's nice seeing you two are getting along.”, he said. Eleanor smiled at Lily Rose, got up from the bed and joined him at the door frame. He went towards the bed and leaned down to kiss his child's cheek and tuck her in. They said goodnight to each other and he walked towards the door again. He turned the lights off and closed the door behind him.

“May I know what you girls were talking about?”, Johnny inquired.

“We're just getting to know each other better. She's an amazing kid, Johnny. So bright and clever for her age!”

“Of course she is, she's my daughter. Let's go downstairs for a while.”

They got to the living room and sat close to each other on the couch. He looked at her and she felt uncomfortable by the way he seemed like he wanted to tell her something but he simply wouldn't do it.

“Look, I don't mean to scare you or something but I think we need to talk”, he finally said.

“What about?”, she asked, not sure what was going through his mind.

“About... us.”, he told her, hesitantly.

“Us? What do you mean?”

“About, you know, the way our relationship has developing lately. I noticed it more than ever today
when we kissed. What better excuse to kiss you then to propose you those rehearsals, huh? To my surprise, you had said yes. And I took advantage of that and I'm really sorry, love.”, he seemed really ashamed and regretful.

“Don't be. I'm really glad you did. I took advantage of it too, so...”

“You know this isn't really my kind of thing,you know, to talk about my feelings but I had to tell you this! It was killing me inside, living with you, working every day with you or even being in the same room as you was terribly unbearable! I wasn't sure if you'd feel the same and I was so afraid I'd ruin our friendship that I tried to keep my mouth shut... But I just can't!”

“I was afraid of that too so I tried to hide my feelings too. But I guess I was never good at hiding stuff. More than that, I was afraid you'd use me and then leave me.”

“I would never do that, you know me better than that!”, he was shocked by her words. How could she think he could do that?

“I just don't want to be the rebound, you know? You and Vanessa were together for a long time, had two kids and all, I think it's pretty normal if I have these fears.”

“I understand what you are saying and yeah, I think it's normal for you to have those fears. But you are so special and endearing to me, Ellie. When we kiss, it's like I wasn't born to do anything else in my life...”

“Just to kiss me?”

“Just to love you.”

She was about to say something but he wouldn't let her talk, taking her by surprise when he took hold of he porcelain white face between his hands and gently kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing him closer to her and kissed him back. He moved one of his hands to the back of her neck, tangling his fingers in her hair and deepened the kiss. They kissed with such passion and urgency like they had waited forever for that moment. They had kissed each other before that but neither of them could feel it so clearly as then. After a while,Eleanor felt his tongue licking her lower lip and so she parted her lips and Johnny slid his tongue in her mouth to flirt with hers. They only stopped after several minutes to catch their breaths. He took her hands in his and gave her a small peck on her forehead.

“I've always dreamed about kissing you... I was always so jealous of your girlfriends or the actresses you've worked with... Then I realized acting was my life and I was hopeful I'd get far enough to have the pleasure to be one of them.”, she confessed him, lovingly looking in his big, brown eyes.

“Oh, did you really? I admire your courage, darling. It takes guts to do something like that.”

“It's like that when you love someone, you know? One dare everything.”

“You already loved me back then?”, he chuckled.

“Every since I was 15. But it was just foolish, teen dreams, really. Nothing compared to what I feel right now.”

“And how do you feel like?”, he asked, in a teasing tone.

“You'll understand better if I show you”, she smiled mischievously at him before she went for another kiss. She soon began to feel her body heat rising with his inflaming kisses and an intense need to get even closer to him so she moved to his lap, straddling his legs. He rested his hands on her sides while they locked lips again. She wrapped her legs around his torso, he began to feel aroused and got on his feet, grabbed her legs and sustained her weight, carrying her upstairs, all the way to his bedroom, stumbling every now and then through that process but neither of them broke the kiss. Reaching the bed room, he carried her inside and shut the door with a foot. Johnny put her on the bed, carefully and finally broke the kiss.

“This is insane! Are you sure you want this?”, he was afraid it was going too fast.

“I've never been so sure in my entire life, Johnny...”, she assured him and grabbed him by his t-shirt, pulling him to her. She laid on her back and he laid on top of her, his legs between hers. They made out for some more time then he moved to her neck and kissed it while he slowly unbuttoned her shirt. His soft lips wandered down from her neck to her collar bone an to her chest. When he reached her full breasts, he took her shirt off and stopped to look appreciatively at what he was seeing. Eleanor wanted to waste no more time and tugged at the back of his t-shirt, pulling it up with both hands and made it pass through his head. He helped her by pulling the t-shirt himself, took it off and sent it to the floor. They kissed some more and then started to get rid of each others pieces of clothing, until they were only in their underwear. He got on his hands and knees, kissing her all over, his tousled hair falling over her. She gazed upon the Greek God before her, trying to capture into her mind all that she could. She would treasure that moment for as long as she lived. Feeling the urge to be closer to him again, Eleanor wrapped her legs around him. Johnny read her intentions, himself urging for more closeness too and laid on top of her. She realized they were at the point of no return when she learned about his advance state of arousal, his hard-on touching her. This only turned her on him even more, the simple idea of making him being like that. She had never really thought that she'd be in that situation when she was a teen or even when she met him.

Of course she had fantasized about it many times, even when she was with her last boyfriend, all the times she imagined she was doing it with Johnny Depp. Any other way she couldn't go through with it. It got to the point that she called the guy Johnny instead of his own name and he got really mad at her. He was extremely jealous and he hated Johnny for that. He made her put the posters she had of him away from her bedroom walls. But it was something stronger than her. To her, Johnny Depp was a man like no other in the whole universe, who would turn her on by simply looking at him. Maybe that was way she couldn't stay in a relationship for too long; she searched for Johnny on all of her former boyfriends but none of them was him. Now she didn't had to search anymore, he was right there, giving her and having pleasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear readers,
just to tell you I haven't abandoned my story.

xoxo Andreia