One More Time.

Chapter Two.

FRANK'S POV.

Back at the bus I wound everyone up with my hyperness. I couldn't act too obvious around Ray so I had to act with him the way I acted with everyone else. I had to annoy him too.

"Miiiiikey?" I asked. Mikey was concentrating hard on watching something on the TV.

"What?" he asked, his eyes not leaving the screen for a second.

"Guess what?"

"What?" again his eyes did not break their gaze at the screen.

"You smell!" I giggled and jumped on him.

"Frank! Get off!" he pushed me off and I fell onto the floor, still giggling. I opened my eyes and saw Bob leaning over me.

"Hi Bob!" I said, reaching up and poking his nose and then giggling again.

"Frank... what did you take and how much of it did you take?" he asked.

"Nothing! I swear!"

"Alright well, lets get you to your bunk, maybe some sleep will do you good," he picked me up and carried me to my bunk before dumping me in it and leaving me all alone. He closed the door behind him and I heard him, Gee and Mikey talking in the lounge area.

Damn I get sick of acting like that sometimes. I tapped on the bottom of the bunk above mine, Ray's bunk. He stuck his head out and looked down at me, smiling. He clambered out of his bunk and down into mine.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey yourself," I said, pressing my lips to his eagerly. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue entry, massaging it against my own. His hand strayed to my side and started to run up and down gently, underneath my shirt.

"We need to be careful," I said quietly, my ears straining for any sounds of the guys approaching.

"Yeah yeah I know," he said, pulling me back into the kiss. My hands slipped up his shirt and ran over his toned body slowly, savoring every moment of his soft skin beneath my hands.

"Frank, why did you lick me on stage?" he asked, breaking the kiss for just a second.

I giggled into his mouth and quickly pulled away.

"Sorry! I couldn't help myself! And... your tasty," I whispered in his ear and climbed on top of him, crashing our lips together again.

My tongue slipped into his mouth and I took complete control of the kiss while his hands grabbed and groped my ass through my tight jeans.

I reached out and my hand found the bunks curtain. I pulled it shut and kissed Ray harder, biting at his full bottom lip and causing him to groan softly. I could feel him getting excited below me and I couldn't deny that I was too.

Doing things like this to my secret boyfriend in a place where we are likely to get caught was a huge turn on for me.

Ray nibbled on my lip ring and I felt a moan bubble up in my throat, before I could do anything to stop it, it escaped my lips and I heard everyone in the lounge area go very quiet.

"Shit," I mumbled and Ray quickly scrambled back into his own bunk.

A few very silent, very tense moments later, the talking from the lounge area resumed and I breathed a sigh of relief. Ray poked his head out of his bunk and hung half out of his bunk half in mine so he was upside down to me.

"Your upside down," I giggled, sitting up and pulling him into a kiss.

It felt weird to kiss somebody who was hanging upside down from a bunk but Ray made it amazing. His hands tangled in my hair and my hands held the back of his neck, our tongues fought for dominance as the kiss became more lustful.

Ray pulled away suddenly and crawled into the bunk.

"Sorry, but hanging upside down like that was making me feel dizzy," he said, laughing slightly.

"I was enjoying that, you'll have to make it up to me," I said seductively and he smirked, running one finger over the sizable bulge in the front of my jeans. I bucked my hips forward into his hand to try and get more friction but he just pulled his hand away completely.

"Tease," I whispered, pulling him into the kiss once again.

This was about the furthest we had been, making out, groping each other. Hell I haven't even seen him naked or get anywhere near touching 'little Ray' but it's only because when we got together we agreed we wouldn't rush things and we wouldn't tell anybody about us for a while.

Not telling anybody was getting more difficult by the day. We wanted to act like a couple but we couldn't around the others, we couldn't even hug too often or things would get obvious.

I broke the kiss and we just lay there, staring into each others eyes, deep in thought. Our lips connected again and we became so engrossed in the kiss, neither of us noticed the footsteps coming towards the bunk-room door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments guys, keep 'em coming!!