One More Time.

Chapter Four.

MIKEY'S POV.

Keeping a relationship secret for two whole months is no easy task. Especially when the man you're having a relationship with lives on the same bus as you and you spend a lot of time with him each day.

Yeah Bob and I are together, we're both just good at hiding it. We have rules so that we don't accidentally slip up and somebody notice. No kissing, no hugging, no touching, no hodling hands, no prolonged eye contact. We couldn't do any of these things in front of the other guys or in a public place. So basically that meant, unless we were completely alone in a room somewhere, we couldn't do anything.

Gerard got up and announced he was going for a smoke, leaving Bob and I alone in the lounge area. Ray and Frank are in the bunk room, I think getting dressed so they could be out any second.

I glanced at Bob and caught him looking at me.

He shifted closer and put his hand on my thigh.

"I thought he would never leave," he whispered in my ear, running his hand up and down my thigh, getting teasingly close to my crotch but not touching.

"Bob we can't, you know we can't."

The real reason we were keeping this so secret is because of Ray. We've seen the way he looks at Frank and Gerard when they mess around with each other on stage and we don't think he would approve of two of his best friends dating

"Miiiiikeeeeey!" he whined, his hand stopping mid thigh and his lips attaching themselves to my neck. I tried to shift away a little but I was right against the side of the couch and couldn't move away at all.

"You know we can't!" I hissed, looking nervously at the door to the bunk area.

"I know, but one kiss can't hurt," he looked into my eyes and I gave in. I pecked him on the lips quickly.

He groaned and I smirked.

"Mikey please, we've hardly even kissed in like, a week!"

"Well since you asked so nicely," I pressed my lips to his and tilted my head to deepen the kiss, Bob smiling into the kiss and slid his tongue into my mouth. I massaged my own tongue against his and his hand started to run up and down my leg again. I think he knows that drives me crazy.

My hands found their way to his soft hair and grabbed at it, pulling his head closer in to mine. I took control of the kiss, my tongue tasting every inch of his mouth. I couldn't help but moan softly into his mouth, I love the way he tastes.

I broke the kiss after a few more moments, panting slightly.

"Bob you know we can't," I said firmly, seeing the way he was looking at me.

"Mikey please! Come on! All we can do is kiss anyway, we haven't done anything since that night when..." I put my finger on his lips to stop him talking. Before I knew what was going on he had my finger in his mouth and he was swirling his tongue around it, looking at me the whole time, not breaking the eye contact. It was turning me on so fucking much. The things Bob could do with his mouth...

"Bob stop!" I pulled my finger back reluctantly and wiped it on the couch, laughing slightly.

"Why? Was it giving you ideas about what else that could have been in my mouth?" I blushed and smacked his arm.

"I think it was," he said seductively, leaning in and kissing my neck softly, his beard tickling my skin slightly.

"Bob I said stop!" I pulled his head away forcefully.

"I'm sorry Mikey. You were right, we shouldn't. Sorry I just got a little... carried away."

"I know, it's OK, I feel frustrated about it too sometimes, forget it," he tried to kiss me again and I moved away. He sat back where he had been sat before at the other end of the couch and shoved his ipod headphones into his ears, he put on a song and closed his eyes. I sighed, I knew I had hurt him now.

I took a quick look around, nobody was in the room or looked like they would be coming into the room anytime soon. I carefully got up off the couch and stood directly in front of Bob. I put one knee on the couch on either side of his lap so I was straddling him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

His eyes snapped open and he looked up at me. Oh god his eyes. They are like nothing I had ever seen before, indescribably incredible, the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I could stare into them for hours and never get bored, I could lose myself in them.

I pulled out one of his ipod headphones by its connecting wire and lowered my lips to his ear.

"You know, we're in a hotel in two days and I think you can remember what happened the last time we were in a hotel together, can't you?" I whispered. He gulped and nodded. I trailed one finger down from his lips, down his toned chest ever so slowly, down his flat stomach to the top of his pants, then over the hardening bulge in the front of his jeans, up and down ever so gently.

"M-mikey!" he gasped, pushing my hand away.

"You know you love it really, but you're going to have to wait two more days, you think you can do that?"

He nodded slowly.

"Good," I said and kissed his cheek before getting up and walking into the bunk room, deliberately swaying my hips a lot more then was needed because I knew he would be watching me walk away.

I walked into the bunk area, smirking to myself and I threw myself down into my bunk, closing the curtain and making sure there were no gaps in it for anybody to look in. I fell into thought about what had happened the last time we had stayed at a hotel, two months ago, the night Bob and I had become a couple.

I had no idea Bob was gay, I had doubted he was very much and continued to tell myself to move on but I couldn't, I wanted him and I wanted him bad. I couldn't have been more wrong about him, not only was he gay, he was very experienced and that night totally blew my mind. Just thinking about it now was making me so hard it hurt.

Think of something nasty...

Gerard in a string bikini!

Ew.

Ray in a thong!

EW.

Frank in a 'naughty nurse' outfit!

EW!! OK, my mind can think up some disgusting images, but on the plus side, at least I'm not hard anymore.

"Mikey?" whispered Ray from across the little gap between the two bunks.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Never mind, just checking who it was," he said.

"OK," I said. It was the morning but all I could think about was sleep or Bob. I was pretty tired and I started to drift off...

***

I woke up with somebody in my bunk, their tongue in my mouth and their hand in my pants. I jolted and almost cried out until I wrenched my eyes open and noticed it was only Bob.

I broke the kiss and moved back from him a little.

"Are you stupid or something? Somebody will catch us!" I hissed. He smirked and shook his head.

"The guys left, they said they'll be gone for a few hours at the least, we have some time to ourselves, what do you say we think of something to do?" he said seductively, flicking his tongue over his lip ring. My mouth dropped open at the erotic sight and I got even harder then Bob's hand had already made me.

"I... I..." I stammered as Bob began to stroke my length slowly, using only his fingertips.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, pulling his hand out of my pants and crawling down my body until his head was over my crotch. He looked up at me, a sexy smirk playing on his soft lips before he began to undo my jeans...
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't you just love Bob when he's like this? OK... so I may have changed his personality slightly for the purposes of my story but... what you gonna do?

Comments will result in Mikey/Bob in the next chapter. Not enough comments will result in a pissed off writer and no Mikey/Bob, I will just time elapse past it.

Oh and a very happy Christmas to you all!!