One More Time.

Chapter Five.

MIKEY'S POV.

He undid the button on my jeans very slowly, looking up at me with that damned smirk on his face the whole time.

"Bob, please, don't tease me!" I begged.

"Did you just beg?"

"Yes! Please do something, anything!" I gasped.

"As you wish," he undid the zipper of my jeans and pulled them off, throwing them out of the bunk where they crumpled to the floor. It was getting really hot in my bunk so I pulled off my shirt and threw that aside too.

"Bob, fuck, please," I moaned as his talented fingers rubbed me through my boxers. I loved this but I hated it at the same time. I hated not being able to bring him any pleasure whilst he brought me so much.

He pulled my boxers off quickly and threw them aside just as he had done with my jeans.

"FUCK!" I screamed as he took me into his hot mouth with absolutely no warning. I bucked my hips but he grabbed them and held them back down to stop me from bucking again.

"Oh god... Bob fucking hell," I gasped as he scraped his teeth along my length. My hands were gripping the sheets of my bunk painfully tightly and I was biting my lip to stop myself screaming out in pleasure.

He set up a hard sucking motion and began to swirl his tongue. I just lost it.

"SHIT!" I cried, forcing my hips upwards and more of myself into his already full mouth. He looked up at me, his eyes glinting mischievously as he took my entire length into his mouth and part way down his throat. He swallowed, constricting his throat muscles around me and causing me to moan loudly.

He pulled up a little and started to bob his head up and down my length, allowing me to thrust into his mouth at the same time.

"Shit, Bob, I... urgh... oh fuck," I panted, unable to make anything near a coherent sentence.

"What is it Mikey?" he asked, pulling off. I gasped as the cold air hit my very hot erection.

"N-nothing! C-carry on!" I pushed on the back of his head, trying to force him back down onto me.

"No, what is it?" he asked.

"Can we d-do something else? I m-mean, the things you can do with your mouth b-blow my mind (NO pun intended) but I hate getting all the fun when you don't get anything."

"Awww baby, don't you worry about me, I can just see what you can do with your mouth once I'm done with you. How about that?" he asked, lowering his lips to my member again and kissing lightly and repeatedly.

"Sounds g-good," I stammered. He took me back into his mouth and I cried out at the sensation.

"Mmmmmm," he hummed and the vibrations sent sparks flying in front of my eyes and curses spilling from my lips.

"Holy fucking shit I'm gonna come!" I gasped as I hit the back of his throat again.

With two more hard sucks of his skilled mouth I moaned loudly and came, my eyes rolling back into my head and my body going wild as pleasure coursed through me. He swallowed and crawled up my quaking body to lay next to me.

After a few minutes I had regained my composure.

"Your turn," I said with a smirk and I started to pull off his clothes.

In practically no time at all I had him almost naked and at my will. The only thing remaining were his boxers. I pulled them off slowly and had to stop myself from gasping as they revealed his erection.

"Has that grown since I last saw it?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nope. You must just be jealous," he smirked.

"I'm not jealous, what is there to be jealous of?" I am jealous.

"My huge..."

"Well, I'm not," I said, cutting him off and lowering my lips to his erection. I took hold of his hips so he couldn't buck into my mouth, I wasn't very good at stopping myself from gagging when he hit the back of my throat. I'm really inexperienced with guys compared to him, I've been with way more girls but he's been with more guys than anyone can count.

"Mikey please," he said, looking down at me.

I took just his head into my mouth and sucked on it gently. One thing I've learned about Bob is that he doesn't moan. He'll stay silent through pretty much anything, he has a lot of self control. You have to watch him to see how he's feeling.

I looked up at him, his head was thrown back, eyes shut. I smirked a little around his length and took in about another inch. I swirled my tongue around and he tried to buck his hips. I pulled off.

"Oh no you don't," I said teasingly.

"Mikey! Please," he was panting slightly.

"You know you don't have to keep quiet, theres nobody around to hear us."

"Alright I... fuck Mikey!" he gasped as I took him back into my mouth. I took half of his length into my mouth and sucked hard, he bucked his hips and forced more of himself into my mouth. I held his hips down and looked up at him again. He was watching me, watching every single thing I did to him and the look on his face said he was loving it.

I took as much of him into my mouth as I possibly could and the rest I worked with my hand. I scraped my teeth against him and he let out a throaty moan, tugging on my hair hard and pushing my head down. I was really liking having him pulling my hair, I didn't think I was really into the rough kind of stuff but I guess I might be wrong.

He arched his back and I looked up at him once more. He was gripping the sheets tightly and his head was thrown back. He let out another moan and I felt a shiver run down my spine. That has got to be the hottest thing I have ever heard.

"M-Mikey! Fuck I'm g-gonna..." he warned and I flicked my tongue over his tip. He came into my mouth and I swallowed all of it before crawling up to lay next to him.

He was panting and his eyes were closed tightly.

"Bob?" I asked.

"M-Mikey f-fucking hell!" he gasped, opening his eyes and smirking at me.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I wrapped mine around him. I was so happy with him, I really wish we could tell the guys and that we could get more time like this to ourselves.

"Well, the guys wont be back for a while, what do you wanna do now?" he asked suggestively.

"But I won't be able to walk properly if we do... that..."

"I'll be gentle, I promise," he said and I knew I could trust him. He leaned in and kissed me softly, I kissed back and before long it had become a full blown make out session.

"GUYS! WE'RE BACK!" Came Gerard's voice from outside the bunk room. Shit. The door's wide open.

Shit. Bob and I are completely naked in my bunk together.

Shit. They're gonna find out!

Bob jumped from the bed and shut the door to the bunk area, locking it and quickly grabbing our clothes. He threw mine to me as he pulled on his own. We were both almost dressed when someone knocked on the door.

I looked at Bob and he looked at me. We both froze as the person knocked again. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Blush* was this written alright or was it kind of crap?