One More Time.

Chapter Six.

FRANK'S POV.

"Guys!" I whined as I knocked on the door the the bunk area again.

I heard giggling from inside. Damn they're messing with me on purpose!

"You guys suck! Let me in!" I wailed, hammering on the door again with my fists.

"Jesus Frank where the fire?" asked Ray, coming back into the room from the kitchen.

"They wont let me in," I pouted and he walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Let me in guys!" I called again and I heard somebody walking over to the door. The lock clicked and the door swung open.

"Thank you!" I cried, rushing into the room and flinging myself into my bunk. I breathed in and wrinkled up my nose.

"Ergh it smells like sex in here," I grumbled and I heard a giggle. It wasn't Mikey's giggle, nor Ray's, nor Gerard's so that means...

"Bob? You can giggle?" I asked, astounded.

"Yup."

"Well why does it smell of sex in here?" I asked suspiciously.

"It doesn't. What you can smell is your dirty laundry!" he cried, scooping up a huge load of my dirty clothes that were strewn all over the room and dumping them on me in my bunk.

"Bob!" I laughed as he jumped on top of me as well as dumping all the clothes.

"Well, now you've learned not to leave your shit everywhere. It just stinks dude."

"I could have sworn it smelled like sex in here though..."

"Yeah well, it must have been Gerard's dirty laundry then, we all know how sweaty he gets," Bob climbed out of my bunk and I pushed all the dirty clothes onto the floor.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Yelled Gerard from the other room.

"Nothing!" Called back Bob, smirking.

"Yeah well, piss off, I want to relax in peace!" I said indignantly and he rolled his eyes and left the room.

I glanced over and saw the curtain to Mikey's bunk was closed. Now what's going on here then?

GERARD'S POV. *that night*

"Frankie, wake up we're watching a movie," I said, prodding him again. He groaned and slapped at my hand.

"Get up lazy ass," I said and he rolled over and pulled the blanket over his head.

"It's OK dude, I'll get him awake somehow," said Ray, coming into the room.

"Alright," I shrugged and left in a hurry to get some popcorn before my brother steals it all.

Five minutes later Ray and Frank entered the room.

"What took so long dude?" asked Bob as they sat down.

"He was being stubborn," said Ray angrily. Frankie giggled and sat down on my lap.

"Just because I wouldn't get up does not make me stubborn!"

"Yes it does!"

"No it doesn't!"

"Yes it does!"

"No it doesn't!"

"Alright! Both of you are stubborn, end of story, now movie time," said Bob, Ray and Frank each looked at each other evilly before dumping their bowls of popcorn and miscellaneous sweets over his head.

"Oh no you didn't!" He cried, jumping up and shaking off all the popcorn and sweets.

"Yes, we did, now sit down, shut up and let us watch the movie in peace!" said Ray irritatedly.

"Yeah god Bob, totally disturbing the movie Jeez," said Frank, rolling his eyes. Everyone laughed and Bob sat back down between Mikey and I. Ray had the floor and Frank kept kicking him in the back from where he was sat on my lap.

The movie turned out to be so scary we wanted to turn it off. But the problem was that all of us were far too scared to get up to turn it off. The fact that all the lights in the bus were off too didn't help much.

Bob had ended up on Mikey's lap, his face buried in his neck and refusing point blank to look at the screen. Ray had sat in Bob's previous place, one of his hands gripping Mikey's tightly and the other holding Frankie's just as tightly.

"I don't like this movie guys," I whimpered and hid my face once again as a particularly gory part came on.

"None of us like this damn movie. Why don't you get up and switch it off for us Gee?" said Frank hopefully.

"You're closer," I said, prodding him in the side. He squirmed and fell off my lap and straight onto the floor.

"Awww sugar," I said, picking him up and sitting him back on my lap.

This is the kind of relationship Frank and I have. We're like really close friends but we act more like a couple then anything else. I have no idea how I feel about him, I mean, I enjoy all the stuff we do on stage and I like having him in my arms but I don't know, I really don't know.

"OK, this movie is going off right now," said Bob finally, clambering off my brother and going to turn off the TV.

"Thank god for that!" cried Ray, jumping up and turning on the lights.

"I need coffee!" declared Mikey, jumping up off the couch and wandering into the kitchen.

"Hey guys?" asked Frankie.

"Yeah?" said Bob, looking at him.

"Wanna play twister?" he asked randomly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Oh god no.
♠ ♠ ♠
My my aren't you lucky people. Two updates in one day? I must be in a good mood. Anyway, comment please!