One More Time.

Chapter Eight.

FRANK'S POV.

"Fraaaaank!" he whined as I undid his belt as slowly as I possibly could, a smirk on my face the whole time.

"Yes baby?" I asked, my smirk widening because I knew I was pissing him off.

"Come on, we don't have long, somebody is gonna find us!"

"Shit, that's true," I said sadly. I was enjoying teasing him too much to want to stop so soon.

I undid the button and zipper of his jeans, kissing him lustfully. This little thing I have going on with Ray, it's more the physical side then the whole, 'I love you' side of things. Yeah we haven't been very far yet but all we ever do is make out, there's no talking, no real relationship to speak of. Its more like we're just friends with benefits. But I'm not complaining...

I pushed his jeans down to his knees and pulled the bunk's curtain closed. Even though I had locked the door, the lock sometimes wouldn't work and I didn't want one of the guys to just wander in and see us.

"So, Ray, you never told me why you were so shy with me. Was it something I did?" I asked casually, rubbing him through his boxers gently to get him even more wound up. I smirked to myself.

"N-no."

"You sure?"

"Yep," he said quickly.

"Good," I said, crashing my lips to his and pushing his boxers down. I grasped his erection and started to tease him, using only my fingertips and moving very slowly. He bucked his hips, trying to get more friction. I smirked and started to pump him quickly, his moans muffled by my lips on his.

The kiss broke when the lack of oxygen became too great and he let out a moan.

"Ray, shhh, they'll hear us," I mumbled in his ear before attaching my lips to his neck. I kissed and nibbled at the soft skin as I continued to stroke him rapidly, he bucked into my hand and let out half-stifled moans.

"Baby, quiet," I muttered as I swirled my fingertips around his length.

"I c-can't," he gasped as I flicked my thumb over his tip. I watched his face carefully as his gorgeous brown eyes glazed over and closed, his expression was one of pure ecstasy. He came into my hand, moaned my name softly and watched me as I cleaned my hand off with my tongue.

"That has g-got to be the h-hottest thing I have ever s-seen," he panted as he watched me cleaning my hand. I shrugged and lay down next to him in the bunk. He pulled up his boxers and jeans and looked at me, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"What?"

"Your turn," he said, quickly switching us over so he was on top of me...

GERARD'S POV.

"So... what d'you guys wanna do now?" asked Bob, kicking his feet up onto the small table near the couch.

"Do we have any food on the bus?" I asked, prodding Mikey in the hope he would get up and check for me.

"Urgh fine," he said, taking my hint. He walked over to the small kitchen area and had a quick look through all the cupboards and the fridge.

"We've got some stale bread, a half eaten bag of chips and 2 cans of soda," he sighed, dropping back onto the couch between Bob and I.

"OK, I'll tell the driver to stop in the next city so we can stock up," I regretted saying that instantly.

"W-what?!" cried Bob, jumping to his feet.

"We're going shopping," I said very slowly and clearly as Mikey just laughed.

"B-but, Frank!"

"Don't worry, we wont let him hurt you."

"He hit me with a shopping cart!" he protested.

"Jeez Bob you are such a drama queen," laughed Mikey.

"Oooh!" I cried, jumping up off the couch and looking quickly for Frank's tiara. I found it on the floor near the bunk-room door which was closed. I listened for a moment and heard nothing. Maybe they went to sleep for a while?

"Here you go drama queen," I said, handing Bob the tiara. He looked furious.

"He pushed a shopping cart into me and I fell onto a big pile of cans and then we had to run for it!" said Bob, sounding traumatized at having to view the memory once again. I laughed, remembering it. It wasn't long after he joined the band and since then, he had always avoided going shopping with us.

"Oh come on. He won't do anything," Mikey lied easily. I stifled a laugh as Bob eventually agreed to come shopping with us.

"Frank! Ray!" I yelled, banging on the door to the bunk room and then opening the door and walking in.

The curtains of Ray's bunk rustled and then hung still, as if a faint breeze had passed through the room and then mysteriously disappeared.

"Ray?" I asked, taking a step closer to the bunk. He didn't respond.

"Raaaaay?"

"Ray-Ray, rise and shine," I said, ripping back the curtain suddenly...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this had taken me so long to post, I've been ill and finding writing difficult. I will continue to update as soon as possible, thank you for all the patience and comments, please stay subscribed. x.

Also, I'm writing a joint story with a friend of mine, Cam, you can check it out here: Get In Line And I'll Grieve You