The Beast Within Ch:1

The Beast Within Ch:7

They fell to the ground ripping and snapping and tearing at each other. They rolled around and jumped and leaped at one another until they had pushing the fight into the woods. I growled in frustration and took off after them shifting as I went. I heard the sound of laughter behind me and bets being taken on who would win the fight before I got to them. I sighed it was going to be a long night….. Last chapter review

Wolf’s POV
It had bin three days sense I had last talked to Wren about me being a werewolf, and I had noticed some changes I was more aggressive and I did seem to get pissed off more easily but I hadn’t wanted to hurt any….Yet, I sighed it was only a matter of time before I actually did hurt someone but I still didn’t want to believe I was a werewolf. In fact I was positively starting to think I wasn’t a were wolf and all the anger was just a subconscious thing because I was getting irritated about this hole thing, It wouldn’t bother as much if Wren would stop staring at me as if he was waiting for me to turn into a werewolf in class it was real uncomfortable and made me anxious.

I hadn’t bin alone with him except for our classes for gym, that we had at midnight every night still. Half of the stuff he was teaching me I don’t think others could have done with out exceptional strength hearing sight balance and speed. I found most of it fun and invigorating; I didn’t have problems with any of it. The things that he had me do was fighting and balance, flexibility, dodging and being aware what’s going on around without me needing my eyes. Also showing no sign when someone was following me or someone was about to attack, I got so use to it in the field that he started paying kids from school to follow me around, or attack me out of no wear. I would have to say the most surprised I ever was, was when Collin Time attacked me, he was only 13 and I good ass fighter I might add. I beat him still but hey he was good he almost got the jump on me and I wasn’t afraid to admit it to him when we were done either. It made this kid happy and he ran off with a huge smile on his face.

Tomorrow was my birthday I was wondering what was going to happen after that if Wren would leave me alone or start watching me more, I didn’t know I was starting to get restless, I decided that I would go for a hike in the woods. I got my hiking boots on and headed out into the forest at a light jog.

Quin’s POV

I was so damn tired of waiting for Wolf to Acend, the hole pack had bin taking turns following him around so that they could jump in when he did so he wouldn’t hurt anyone. Well to be more exact so that they could scream for Wren when it happened. I was bored and tired of waiting for this It wasn’t Wolf’s fault I was just in a bad mood today; I already had the brother bond with him and would protect him with my life. Just then he can jogging out the back door of his house and into the wood’s and that was when my plan formed I could harass him in the woods once he was far enough in then when he Shifted because he was so pissed problem solved. I followed after at a distance now more at ease and happy now that I had something to do.

Wolf’s POV

I had bin jogging for about 2 hours when I heard rustling in the bushes to my right I stop running and turned towered the noise, so that my whole body was facing it. Just then Quin stumbled out of the bush and looked at me with a malicious smile and started saying all these fucked up things that pissed me off until I was shaking with it.

“your mom’s a whore you know that Wolfy boy, she was the best lay I ever had. I just kept on pounding into her and her breasts with have red nipples I might add, just kept bobbing and bobbing it made me.

He got cut off though when he slammed into the tree with my hand around his throat “WHAT the fuck was that for QUINCY, were you TRYING to piss me the fuck off.” I was shocked when he broke out with and “Actually yes I was so like I was saying about your mom she” he cried out in pain as I grabbed his dick and twisted then I was pushed back and my body crumbled to the ground I felt my bones pop and reshape themselves I normally would of bin like what the fuck after the bright golden light, passed but I was so pissed that I attacked Quin how just at the last minuet turned into a great snarling wolf who met my attack head on I was taller than him and my coat was a shiny black and reddish color.
I felt a sense of power that I could have after me and Quin went tumbling over the cliff to the vegetation below but I blew it off, I didn’t want power never did I just wanted Quin. I landed on top on him and was about to bite down on his throat when all of a sudden another wolf attacked me off of Quin I went to face this wolf down too when I hear his voice in my head.

Wolf stop right now I found myself unable to not do what he said I whimpered and laid down in submission. Then he turned to Quin What the fuck were you thinking Quin you fucken idiot I told you to watch him not make him Acend on your own. I guess this is better than the waiting but you could of bin seriously hurt Quin especially sense this is his angry wolf and not his regular one. Just then the rest of the pack broke into laughter, I already knew who everyone was Alex was the other black wolf, Markess was the black wolf with blue around his eye, Wren my teacher was the Alpha, Collin was the little white wolf, and Dare was the other grey wolf like Wren was only with more black in his fur. Wren turned onto the pack of braying wolfs who sounded more like a pack of hyenas that made them laugh more.

What is so damn funny about this situation boys please feel free to tell me! Markess was the one who could stop laughing enough to tell him it’s just that big bad Quin the Terror was just defeated by Black Death and with that they broke into more laughter then with another flash of golden light I was me again, Human. I looked down confused then back at everyone else who had decided to join me in human bodies. Then I started asking my questions,

“Who the fuck is Quin the Terror and Black Death,” I asked cocking my head to the side. “Wren answered well Wolf ever Wolf has Two Wolf bodies one is our regular one the other is our angry one. It has been an ongoing thing for the back to name someone’s angry wolf Quin’s is Quin the Terror. Collins is Small slaughter, Markess’s is Blue Extinction Alex’s is The grey Tornado and Dare’s is Red Fire were as mine is Deadly surrender. And I take it they named yours Black Death.”

“oh ok” I said then Wren told us all to shift and that we would worry about the rest tomorrow…..
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you liked it peoples if not sorry. Rate Message give me banners please and thank you till next time.
Song’s of the day

Sound of Madness: Shinedown

Don’t Speak: No Doubt

I get off: Halestorm