Status: new!

Heartbreaker

Darryn

Leah's dark brown eyes gaze into mine as I lay her on the bed and climb on top of her. Her soft pink lips press themselves against mine, starting a very heavy make-out that keeps making her moan.
I grin at her moans, they make me feel wanted. She wants me right now, and she's going to get me. But not after this.
I know Leah cares about me. It's no secret, with her constant flirting and texts. She told me herself a couple months ago that she likes me. She doesn't like me anymore, though. She loves me. She's head over heels for me, completely crazy for me.
Her hands move down to the buttons on my jeans, while mine caress her breasts and hastily try to undo the buttons on her shirt.

Better get this over with, I think to myself. You have more hearts to break downstairs.

* * *

I quickly dress myself and glance at Leah, attempting to pull her super tight mini skirt back on.
She looks at me and smiles, only to change her blissful mood to confusion once I roll my eyes at her.

"Darryn, what's wrong?" She comes over to me and places a hand on my shoulder, concerned by my "unhappiness".

"Don't touch me." I push her hand off of my shoulder and reach for the door in front of me.

"Don't touch you? But we just- You let me- we had-"
She's stuttering now, very confused as to what's happening. I feel a powerful urge to laugh. So I do.

"Darryn, why are you laughing? I just lost my virginity to you." She whispers. "Why are you laughing?"

Oh, I took her virginity? Well now, this will be even more satisfying than I thought.
"I'm laughing because you were stupid enough to have your first time with ME. I'm laughing because you were stupid enough to believe that for the past couple months I've started to love you. I don't love you, Leah. I don't like you either. You're disgusting. You're not that pretty. You're just a good fuck. Wait, you weren't even that good." I burst out laughing again. "How cute. You honestly believed that I loved you?"

She was crying now. Her thin lips were quivering and tears stream quickly down her red cheeks.
"You're unbelievable! I can't believe I fell for you." She can't even look at me now. I don't care. She was a waste of my time anyway.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'm going to go back down to your party and find myself another sucker who thinks they're good enough for me."

"I DO mind, Darryn!" She tries not to scream at me as she cries.

"Well I don't, Leah. Goodbye." I smile at her and leave her room, slamming the door in her face as I do. I walk down the stairs feeling confident. That went well. Really well.

I look around at all the girls and guys drinking, smoking, and giving or receiving lap dances from hot girls. All the people here look wasted or high by now, they'd all be easy. I need to find someone who would take the time and talk to me without slurring their words or hallucinating.
And then I see him.

He's sitting in the corner of the room, all alone. No drink in hand, no girl on his lap, and no blunt between his fingers. He's amazingly gorgeous, I admit that. He has pale skin, very pale skin. His bright red and black hair catches my attention, right before we look each other in the eyes. His were a color I've never seen before, a metallic grey almost. I find myself moving through the crowd and before I know it I'm standing right in front of him.
Time to work my charm.

"Hello, I'm Darryn." I flash my irresistible smile and run my fingers through my hair. He smiles back at me and for a minute I see a flicker of something in his eyes. I'm not quite sure what it was, but I have a bad feeling about this. I brush the feelings aside though, it was most likely the lust and curiosity most people had when they met me. Yeah, that was it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now you have a glimpse of what Darryn is like(:

-Taira
(ToxiicZombiie)