Status: This is for 3 contests, i will not be continuing this on past the chapters i will need!!!

Unwanted Vengeance Blood

Cell

I woke up to a persistent doorbell ringing. I groaned and ran downstairs to the door, throwing it open. All the guys from the band stood there, even Brian. I just groaned, but was too tired to even get angrier with him. I left the door open and just walked into the kitchen. I heard the door shut a minute later and feet scattering around downstairs. Jimmy and Brian went into the living room. Johnny went into my bathroom, and Matt followed me into the kitchen. Upstairs all I had were three rooms (one a computer room), and a bathroom. In the basement, I had my laundry room, another bathroom, and a personal practice room with two couches and a monster machine.

I made a cup of coffee, and sat on the counter, letting Matt grab some. He eyed me, and sat on the opposite counter.

"So how are you doing, Vengeance?" I looked up, and rubbed my eyes. Last night I barely fell asleep. I heard Rachel talk, and then walk back to her room. Shadows gave me a look, and a sighed.

"Not so good. Not better at all since I left last night. I mean, what is going on? The first day I meet my daughter and-" I stopped talking and looked to the stairs, making sure Rachel wasn't there. Matt walked over to me, prodding me on to continue.

"I heard her on the phone, and talking about drugs, prostitution, and more. Plus she was smoking and wearing stuff I wouldn't approve of unless she was quite a bit older." I took a sip of my scorching coffee, not even being phased at how it burnt my tongue. Matt's eyes went wide. Either by what I told him or at how I was already drinking it.

"Well, what are you going to do?" he asked, trying a small sip, then blowing on it. I looked at the stairs, and listened to the guys now make a racket in the living room.

"Ask some subtle questions, follow her if I must. But I should go wake her up or something," I mumbled setting my cup down, and heading towards the stairs. I saw the guys hitting each other, and Matt groaning as he walked in. When I got upstairs, I walked to her door and knocked softly. No reply. I looked at a clock on the wall in the hallway. It was almost one thirty. I frowned at how late I had been in bed, and wondered if she always did this.

I knocked three more times, and then slowly opened the door. Of course, she was nowhere to be seen. The room smelt of weed, and it was a mess. There was a note on the bedside table, weighed down by a box of condoms. I shivered, and picked up the note. In messy handwriting, it said she went out and would be back late. No, where she went, what she was doing, or any precise information.

I threw it down, and ran down the stairs. I took a piece of paper with her cell phone number on it, and called it quickly. No reply, straight to voice mail. I slammed down my phone and threw the fridge door open. I dumped my coffee out and grabbed a bottle of vodka. I started to chug it down, loving the taste. I took the cold bottle away from my parched lips, and sighed. Second day and I'm already a terrible father.

I told myself to put it away, but brought it in with me to the living room. The guys looked towards me as I walked in, bottle in hand. I collapsed into a chair, and drank more.

"What’s going on Zacky?" Jimmy asked frowning at how I was drinking.

"She's gone, and I don't know what she will be doing," I grumbled, setting the cold bottle on my bare chest.

"She probably just went out to hang out with friends," Johnny said trying to comfort my mind. I just scoffed and drank some more.

“Yeah, because she has so many friends here, right? Well I take that back. She seemed to know one pretty damn well last night,” I seethed downing even more. The tingle it gave was so comforting. Brian gave me look, thinking I meant him. Ha! My thoughts are not revolved around you, Gates.

Matt explained the whole thing, and they all frowned. Matt seemed calm about it, Johnny sighed, Jimmy looked nervous, and Brian had a blank face. I started to drink even more. How could I be a good parent? Everything is just going down the drain. I should have confronted her about it, rather then wait for later.

I felt the bottle get ripped away from my hands, and a hand on my shoulder, pushing me down once I fought to get back up.

"You drinking won't help any," Matt said handing the bottle to Johnny who walked in the kitchen and most likely drank some and dumped the rest. I grew furious but realized he was right.

"Hey let's all just go out and look for her here. We know this area better then anyone else. Sound good?" Johnny offered as he came back from the kitchen. I sighed and nodded, getting up and walking upstairs to change into clothes. The alcohol I drank did not affect me like it would with some others, and I dug around for a good pair of street clothes.

In the end, I shrugged on a pair of denim blue jeans and a simple checkered black and white shirt. I slipped on a pair of worn out sneakers and hustled down the stairs, slipping at the end. Brian caught me, and I pushed him away from me. He just turned around and went outside with the others.

I grabbed my keys, letting the jingle of the key chains ring out into the empty house. I sighed and walked outside slamming the door shut and locking it. I turned to walk to my car but Matt nodded no. Johnny and Brian were in Brian's car and Jimmy and Matt were in Matt's.

"You have been drinking, come on hop in with us," Jimmy said giving me a look. I groaned and got into the backseat of Matt's car, avoiding Brian because of my temper being so sensitive right now.

"So what are we doing? Where are we going? Where to fucking start?" Matt asked also talking to Brian through the window.

"Look in alleys, clubs, stores, and if we can't find her, we will resort to the police." I was getting anxious, and wanted to start moving.

"Didn't the note say she'd be back late? I think we should at least wait until tomorrow morning then report missing child to the police. I mean you did hear her last night, but she could just be looking around. No needs to get all worked up and overreact. Not like she just went up and left without saying anything," Brian said talking over to us.

"Or maybe she went to a clinic to check if she got an STD from your ass last night. I mean I would not doubt her. You have more STD's then a prostitute," I snapped, disappointed at my statements, usually being much better. Brian glared.

"Maybe I got them from her, I mean you did say it sounds like she is a prostitute." Brian smirked and I lost it. I slammed the door open, and ran over to his car, pulling him out. I heard the guys mutter some curses. I slammed him against his car and started to pummel him beyond reason. This time the guys did not stop me, but watched with down turned faces. Brian punched back, causing my lips and nose to bleed.

"Guys... you need to stop..." Johnny said stepping forward. I gave him a venomous look, and he stepped back. I kept yelling at him as we beat each other up.

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. TALK. ABOUT. MY. DAUGHTER. LIKE. THAT. YOU. ASSHOLE!" I screamed with every punch. He was holding his own, and then I heard sirens. The other guys cussed, and tried stopping me again, but I was past caring. With my temper blazing like a forest fire, I let the cops come and handcuff us both. I let them yell at me and put us both in the backseat of two different cars. I let myself be drove away from my friends. I let them clean me up then throw me into a jail cell with other people. I let them lecture me and felt my temper never settle.

I saw Brian being put into the cell next to mine. I finally looked around to see who else was in there with me. Some beat up people, a skanky dressed girl, and a guy around twenty-five years old. I looked over at Brian who was looking at his cell and the people inside with distaste. I have never hated someone so much. Then I remembered why I hated him. Rachel.

I cursed myself and looked for a police officer. I saw him relaxing at a desk, reading the paper.

"Officer I cannot stay in here I have to-" I cut myself off and thought. I was just arrested for being in a fight with Brian. If I go and say I lost my kid a day after she comes and lives with me, they will most likely take her away. The officer was looking over at me, waiting. "I just don't want to," I mumbled, resulting in everyone laughing. Brian gave me a look, stone silent, and the officer looked back at his paper.

"You have to stay all day and then tomorrow morning you can be bailed out," the cop said unenthusiastically. I turned around mentally beating myself up for being so stupid. The people began resuming their conversations. I slid down opposite of Brian across the two cells, and glared. He flipped me off and I returned the gesture.

Hours passed and I became anxious, bored, and angry. People in the cell would stare at us, and I ignored them. It was only about 5 o'clock and I was just dozing off. It was not even dark yet and I was tired.

"Hey, whoa your Zacky Baker, no? Zacky Vengeance from Avenged Sevenfold!" I looked up to the twenty-five year old man smiling at me. Brian moved a little, and I just gave a short smile.

"Yeah I am. And the idiot of there is Gates," I said pointing my finger in Brian's direction. He snorted and gave a smile when the guy gasped.

"Why are you two legendary people in here?" He asked, practically drooling at the site of us. I was use to this, but now I was stuck in here until tomorrow morning with him.

"Just... a little fight," I said looking at Brian's bruises and cuts and feeling mine.

"More like a death fight," Brian muttered his eyes narrowing. We just looked at each other, me wishing I could tear him to pieces.

"Oh. Well I love your music, my names Andrew. I just got here a few minutes before you did," Andrew said grunting, and running his hands through his hair. The women dressed all slutty walked over to me, popping some gum she had. She sat in my lap, and I heard Gates start laughing.

"Hey sugar,” she said twirling her hair. I frowned and threw her off me. She scowled and crawled away angrily. Brian held in some laughter and this time I scowled. Desperate to change the attention, I looked over to Andrew.

"So why are you in here? I asked casually, my temper finally calm, and my eyes a little droopy. There was a soft chirping of birds outside, and peacefulness around. It surprised me at how much a jail cell could affect me. Even though I was worried for Rachel, I was calm.

"Oh well I was making out with this girl, a prostitute and stuff, and then the cops showed up. Apparently, she was under age too. She told me she was open for business, paid her and all. She ran away with my money. Surprised she could run straight seeing she was drunk and high," Andrew said snorting at the cop who was ignoring him and the rest of us by playing music.

"What she look like?" One of the rough looking guys asked winking at Andrew. I was disgusted by this and turned my head away, staring at the dirty ground. He began to describe her and I felt my sense clear up. I turned over to him seeing the lust in his eyes as he described every detail of her. I stood up, fists clenching.

"Yeah she said it was a usual thing and had a huge rate. However, it was worth it. Her name was Rachel, look her up," Andrew said glancing at everyone. I saw Brian get up in my peripheral vision. "I think Zacky likes it. Hey I'll look her up for you when we get out."

"You son of a bitch," I said jumping him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took way too long, i was completely stuck
but i like it
comment please...?
dont have one....
:]
2 too follow im pretty sure, last one is gonna be action packed thriller, depressing, hehehehehehehehehehe