I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Thirty Eight.

Matt and I were in a hot make out session in my bunk. He was gripping my sides as I pulled on his hair slightly. There was knocking; we ignored it. Slapping on the curtain; again, we ignored it. Frantic knocking on the side of the bunk; me = furious.

"WHAT!?" I snapped as Matt pulled away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sam asked, I ripped my curtain open.

"We're busy. What the fuck do you want, Sam?" I glared at her.

"Well I wanted to introduce you to my sister... and Alex's probably new girlfriend." She said, "But, since you're busy and probably gonna kill me. I'll wait." She said, closing my curtain and walked away. I looked at Matt. He smirked triggering me to grin.

"Come get me Mickey boy." I giggled, he shoved his lips to mine attacking me hungrily. I tightened my grip around the back of his neck, deepining the kiss.

Soon we pulled away for air.

"This is really hot." He breathed, smiling. I giggled and nodded.

"TORI! WE'RE GOING TO ALL TIME LOW'S BUS!" I heard Sam scream.

"OKAY!" I yelled back.

"We're alone?" Matt asked, I sat there for a minute after they closed the door.

"I think so.." I said, "Let me check though." I said, "MIKE? JARED?!" I screamed- it was silent. "Guess so." I looked back at Matt.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Well..." I started, I don't know if I should ask or not. "I was thinking.." I started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Do you want to?" He asked, I nodded. "Well I've never done this before.."

"I haven't either." When I said that I seen the relief.

"O-okay." He said.

I unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way, slipping it off him. He softly placed his lips on mine before he brought one of his hands to the rim of my shirt, his hands started wandering, pulling my shirt up in the process.

The rest of our clothes were discarded within minutes.

"Are you ready to do this?" He breathed, I nodded not being able to talk. He gripped my hips hard before he positioned himself and pushed into me. I flinched and whimpered at the shot of pain for a quick second.

He started moving his waist back and forth slowly. I rolled my head back as both of us were grunting and moaning.

Matt being straight-edge? Yeah fucking right. Not anymore he's not.

As he was thrusting in and out he pushed his lips on mine.

This was definately a night I'd remember forever.

I think I'm in love with Matthew Flyzik.