I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Seven.

"Okay, what are we supposed to bring?" I said the next day as we packed our clothes bright and early. We lived together, which made things a whole lot easier.

"Clothes." She answered, eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes.

"Like, what kind of clothes, enstein?"

"Nice clothes?"

"You're no help." I shook my head as she laughed. "Alright, so it's April now, and the tour ends..."

"September, I think, right?" She answered.

"Right. So we need clothes good for summer."

"Yeah, this summer's supposed to be hot." She sighed.

"Good luck."

"Same to ya." She left my room to go into her own. I stared into my closet, thinking. "It's almost your birthday!" She yelled suddenly.

"Yep." I nodded. "Thank God it's not only gonna be us like it was for your birthday."

"Shut up. You should know better than to give me that much whiskey in one night." I laughed, going back to my clothes.

This is gonna take a while.

X - X - X

"Come on, Tori!!" I yelled.

"I'm coming!"

"That's what she said!"

"...I get it! Hahaha!" She came stumbling down the stairs with Marko's cage in her arms, carefully placing him on the table beside Romeo, my guinea's, cage.

"Now we have to wait for the guys."

"Why the hell were you rushing me for?"

Ding, dong.

"That's why." I answered the door, my dog, Chance, going nuts at the new visitors. Rian immediately went to pet him, which made me smile.

"Wow. Two cats, a dog, a hamster and a guinea pig?" Matt questioned.

"Yep." I watched Alex peer into the cat's cages, sticking his finger in to pet the small kittens. Zack went to see Marko and Vinnie reached his hand in Romeo's cage to pet him. "Careful, Vinnie. He-"

"Ow!" He exclaimed, pulling his hand back.

"-bites." I finished, sighing.

"Stupid little.." He grumbled, nursing his finger.

"He is not stupid. He just doesn't like men." I huffed, petting him with ease.

"Alright, we gotta go. We're gonna be late." Matt said.

"Alright, but we're gonna need some help." Tori said, referring to the bags and animals. The guys sighed simutaneously.

"Suck it up."

"That's what he said." Tori and Jack said together, high-fiving. I rolled my eyes.

X - X - X

"Welcome to your home away from home." I gripped Chance's leash as we walked in; Rian carrying Romeo's cage, Matt carrying Cheshire and Quinn's carriers, and Tori holding Marko's cage. We found places in different areas for the cages and set them down. She let her cats out and I took the leash off Chance to let them adjust to their new place.

"It's not permanent." I said to Chance, petting him. "Okay?" He looked up to me, his big brown eyes confused. I kissed his head and let him explore.

"Oh, sweet! Hot tub!" I heard Tori yell from the back of the bus and laughed.

"Like it?" Rian asked, standing beside me.

"Love it." I answered, grinning. "This one's mine." I patted the bunk across from the one Tori claimed. "I have to decorate it."

"Decorate?"

"Pictures and stuff. Need my zebra blanket and such."

"Oh." He nodded.

"I need a picture with you." He blusheds lightly, nodding again.

"Well, we're heading out." Matt said. "Call us if you need us. You have our numbers."

"See you ladieeeees!" Alex sang as they left. We waved as the door closed.

"I like it." Tori said. "I can't wait to use that hot tub."

"Seriously. Think we can get the guys to use it with us?" She smirked.

"I don't think, I know."

And it begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tour bus

:D