I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Eight.

"FRUIT SALAD! FUCK YEAH! FOR THE WIN!" I screeched when I opened the full fridge. I grabbed it and found some silverware. I opened it and there was; strawberries, grapes, and canalope. I sauntered to the table, opening my laptop, I only like canalope so that's what I attacked.

Bri soon came out with a camera, I looked at her, slowly eating my fruit.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Recording you." She said.

"Why?"

"Memories." I nodded.

"Okay, well. Hi. Tori Carlson, 23. Memory time!" I said, looking back at my computer.

"What are you looking up?" She asked.

"Matthew Flyzik." I grinned, she put the camera on the google images screen. I blushed though, "Promise me he won't see this."

"Uhh, sure." Bri said, I glared at her, "So, this is what you do in your free time? Eat fruit and look at pictures?"

"Pretty much." I said, snorting.

"Ew!" She scoffed, I laughed.

"What?"

"You're... so lady like." She said.

"Never said I was prim and proper." I giggled, "Did you go through the tour bus?"

"Not yet, because I wanna go in the hot tub." She said, the bus stopped.

"Well, your wish came true, must be." I said, then she started laughing her ass off.

"Tori... what are you wearing?"

"Undies and a tank top?" I laughed.

"That's all?"

"Well it was getting hot so I took my pants off." I shrugged, then the bus door opened. Matt walked on before turning.

"Uhm... hi girls." His voice cracked, I rushed to my bunk and put my pants on.

"Hi Matt." Bri laughed, "Sorry about Tori. It's what she does when she's feeling lazy."

"It's... fine. We wanted to know if you just wanna stop tonight and hang out or if you wanna drive right through?"

"I don't care, TORI!" She screamed. I came out, redder than a tomato.

"Y-yeah?" I asked.

"Would you rather just stop and hang for the night or keep driving?"

"Uhm... it's up to you guys. You're all in power." I said, he laughed.

"No, everything I tell them they could just be like no. But, I'll go ask them... and sorry for not knocking."

"Oh... it's totally fine. I should learn to be dressed around guys." I said, he laughed before walking off. "HOLY SHIT!" I turned to Bri, who had the camera on again, "No man has ever seen me without clothes on. I'm so fucking embarrassed." I blushed.

"At least it was someone you liked though." She said.

"Doesn't matter." I laughed. "I'm going to see my boys." I said, walking to the bunks. Quinn was in the hallway while Cheshire was up on my bunk. I laid down loving Quinn up. "I love you, babe." I grinned. "Yes I do. I love you SO much, I don't know what I'd do without you." I puckered my lips. Then I laid on my back looking to Cheshire. There was a small knock on the buses door and it opened. "I love you, Chesshie! Yes I do!" I stuck my tongue out at the cat. He growled at me, "Aww kitty in a bad mood?" I got up, petting him and kissing him.

"Hey," Matt said.

"Hey, where'd Bri go?" I asked.

"Off to show the guys something before asking about the hot tub." He laughed.

"Oh, well you can have a seat. Let me move my computer." I said, I closed it and put it on the counter. "I've been on that thing literally ALL day." I said, he laughed.

"I'm on mine too most of my life." He shrugged.

"Yeah, but that's what being a tour manager is, right?" I asked.

"Well, it's kind of like... it's different. You have to set things up with venues, set a day list, all that fun stuff." I giggled.

"Doesn't sound too exciting from your perspective." I made a face, he laughed at me.

"Well, when it gets boring, I look at Mickey." He said with all seriousness in his voice, I giggled.

"Can't be a Mickey if there isn't a Minnie." I said, his face turned painful. "Are you okay?"

"I don't want to talk about that." He growled.

"I'm sorry... I was just joking around." I frowned, he shook his head.

"New subject." He stated.

"Alright, well, you started managing the band cause you knew them, right?"

"Yeah, I was friends with them, even though I'm a couple years older. Then they asked me to tag along, then it just happened." He said.

"Oh," I said, "That's cool, I never hung out with anyone in Highschool, SO here I am now. With my best friend I met over the computer." I smiled, "She's hilarious once you live with her for years."

"How long have you lived together?" He asked.

"Oh damn... I don't even remember, you know... probably... 7 years... maybe.. I don't remember." I laughed, he did too.

"Well, I've lived with these guys for forever." He said, I laughed.

"It's great living with friends." I said.

"It makes life a hell more fun." He laughed, I did too. I could sit here all night talking to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
~