Status: Updates whenever i feel like it

All We Know Is Falling

That's What You Get

**HAYLEY'S POV**
"Its over Chad" I said before hanging up the phone. I just did it. I broke up with my Chad. I had to bite my lip to stop the tears from coming. I loved Chad, I really did, I loved him more than anything in the world.
"Hayley? Would you like dinner?" I heard my mother say.
"No.." I said softly as I made my way to my room. My mother put down the pan she was carrying.
"Hayley, are you alright?" She said with concern. I simply ignored her and went into my room. I closed the door behind me and went and lay down on my bed. I looked over to my right and saw a photo of Chad and I, taken a year or so ago. I took it off my bedside table and smiled. We looked so happy in it, how did it end up like this? I clenched my eyes shut in hold of holding back the tears. It was unsuccessful becuase I soon felt a fountain of tears streaming down my face, there was no doubt my mum could hear me. I cried and cried all night until I finally fell asleep.

***

"Okay class, turn to page 357 of your text books please" Mr Jones, my maths teacher instructed the class. I went to pull out my text book, and realised I left it on the kitchen bench.
"Dammit" I mumbled to myself, Mr Jones would kill me if he found out.
"Err... Hayley?" I familiar voice came from next to me. It was Sabre, so I turned to face her.
"Um.. sorry about the whole 'punching you in the face thing' I whispered in her ear.
"Dont worry, I get it all the time" She said dully. I sometimes wonder whats with this girl.
"Well... um ok" I said nervously. I bit my lip as Sabre turned to me.
"Why are you so nervous?"
"Well... I dont know"
"Only Kurt Cobain knows the answer. He has the answer to EVERYTHING!" She said shaking her head. She then gestured to her text book.

"Whats mine, is yours" She said smiling.
"Thanks Kurt Cobain" I said laughing slightly.
"Anytime" She said moving the text book to it was in the middle of the desk.
The teacher continued with the class as I let my mind wonder. I ended up think about Chad. Things would be so different now that we weren't together. Who would I sit with at lunch? Just the thought of having to sit with Chad's friends made me feel sick inside.
"So... Hayley" Said Sabre, who was already halfway throught her work.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"I love your hair, its so... red" She said reaching out and tucking a strand behind my ear. I couldn't help but blush. She giggled slightly.
"your blushing" Her saying that made me blush even more. I turned away and continued with my work. Halfway throught the lesson we started chatting again. Unlucky for us, the teacher caught us and made Sabre stand up. It was amazing, talking with Sabre. This girl was different. It made me feel there was still some hope for me left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took ages to update.

comment/subscribe?
It would make me more motivated to write this story