Ivy's Story

Making Mistakes That Make People Laugh

We arrived at the diner and we walked in to find Charlie and Bella sitting at a table. We walked over to them.

“Hi Chief Swan, Bella. Its nice to meet you. I’m Blair and this is my sister Ivy.” She said pointing towards me.

“Um welcome take a seat. Its nice to meet you to.” We took our seats in front of them.

“Well um Bella here is about to leave for a bonfire over in La Push but if you want to…………” Bella cut him off.

“No dad I don’t think that’s a good idea.” She said quietly with a light blush appearing over her cheek.

“Why not? I think that they should be allowed to go to.” She sighed in defeat.

“Her boyfriend well be here soon to pick her up to take her there. So I’m gonna go see you girls later.” HE stood up paid and left. The three of us sat there quietly there for a little while till Blair broke it.

“Um I’m sorry for you father abruptly inviting us along but it does seem like it could be fun.” She said with a grin on her face.

“Yeah I guess so.” Bella said with a shrug. I liked her. She seemed very clumsy, sweet quiet person. Which I liked I can tolerate my sister but other people not so much.

“Bella what goes on at these bonfires?” I asked her quietly. She looked around wearily then looked up to me.

“Well they usually tell stories about there history, eat that’s pretty much it.” She said giving me a small smile. I nodded. The door open and in walked Edward. He walked over to us.

“Hey Ivy, Blair. What are you doing here?” I gave him a slight nod.

“You know them?” Bella asked.

“Yeah there my next door neighbors.”

“Edward were here because um our mom thought it would be nice to set up this lunch or whatever.So we could meet each other.” Blair said with a smile.

“Alright. So, Bella you ready to go?” She smiled and nodded.

“Come on girls.” He said to us. We followed him out of the diner to his car it was a silver Volvo. Cool car I guess.”

We were dropped off at the border of La Push to see a tan buff guy with short spiked black hair leaning on a car. We got out and I notice Jacob gave Edward a glare as we walked over to him.

“Um who are they?” The werewolf Jacob asked. Yes we also have teachings on the La Push werewolves. Who hoo! Yeah quite boring actually. I gave him a very sweet smile.

“Hi I’m Ivy.” I said extending my hand for him to shake. He shook my head giving me a smile of his own.

“Nice to meet you I’m Jacob and you are?” He said looking towards Blair.

“I’m Blair. Ivy’s younger sister. Were sorry to impose but Bella’s father insisted that we came along.” Blair said.

“Its alright. Just go ahead and get in.” He said opening the backseat door allowing us to slide in. He shut the door behind us. We looked out the window to see Edward and Jacob fighting and Bella trying to calm them down. I rolled my eyes as Blair rolled out the window and leaned out it.

“Hey boys stop fighting over Bella and lets get a move on.” They said there final words and got in there designated cars and started driving.

“Hey I’m really sorry about Blair. She is a bit immature and impatient.” I said leaning forward. Blair hit my back.

“Its ok but I can’t say Bella’s face didn’t blush a huge red.” Bella’s face blushed that way again.

“You guys really need to start making her blush. I would get insanely irritated if you guys kept doing that to me.” I leaned back in my seat has Bella hung her head and Jacob shrugged. I looked to Blair who was glaring at me. I shoved my hands up saying whatever. They parked in front of First Beach. It was even more beautiful in person then in pictures. I smiled and got out of the car and ran down to the water and started running at the edge of the water. I was spinning, jumping, and everything I could think of.

“Ivy!” I turned to my sister who was in front of Jacob and Bella. With a bunch of people that looked a lot like Jacob. The rest of the wolf pack. Sam and his Imprint Emily. Leah and her brother Seth. Paul and his imprint Rachel. Quil and his imprint Claire. Old Quil, Sue Clearwater, and Jacob’s dad Billy Black. Jared and his imprint Kim. Then Embry the lone wolf without an imprint. Its sad really not being able to love someone but it would be even worse if he had more then one which I do. I blushed and giggled looking at there faces shock confuse and it almost looked like they wanted to laugh.

“I’m sorry I just never really been to a beach before in a while. So I got excited sure me.” I said with a grin walking out of the water picking up shoes walking over to the people and the bonfire. I grabbed Blair’s hand.

“Hi I’m Blair. Ivy’s younger sister.” She said with a wave. As she spoke that Embry looked up to and they stared at each other. Oh. My. God. My sister was just imprinted on by a wolf. I then started laughing jumping up and down.

“Um Ivy…..” Blair said.

“Oh I’m sorry. I’m spacing a lot apparently. I just got a lot on my mind.” They nodded we then took our seats on a log and started listening to the things we already knew but I was listening intently to what he was saying not even noticing the exchange going on between Embry and Blair through there eyes. After it was over I was leaning on Seth about to fall asleep. What can I sat his heat helped me fall asleep. I felt my hair being moved out from in front of my face with a warm hand.

“Come on you gotta wake up.” Seth said. I groaned yelling ‘NO’.

“Um I should tell you my sister’s quite stubborn. It’ll take a lot to get her.” Blair said.

“Um if that’s the case, Blair would you like to walk with me till they get her awake.” I think Embry said. Oh god I wonder how mom and dad are going to react when they find out she’d been imprinted on by a wolf.

“Yeah I would like that.” She said. I heard them walking away. You know the sound of the waves and stuff wasn’t helping the fact I was really tired.

“Alright Ivy I didn’t want to have to do this but I guess I have to.” I felt my being picked up by Seth. I didn’t care I just snuggled into his chest more but out of no where his warmth was gone and it was just freezing cold. I jumped out of the water. To find a smirking Seth. I growled and saw that Jacob and Bella were gone. Great how am I getting home.

“How am I getting home?” I asked.

“My sister well take you and I guess Embry’s going to be taking your sister home.” I nodded and jumped back into Seth’s arms.

“Ugh…. Your getting me all wet!” He shouted.

“Well it’s not my fought your so warm.” I told him.

“Whatever… Let’s just get you home.” Even though I could feel his chest rumbling from where he was laughing. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to some car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey let me know if i let out any wolves. Oh and the next chapter well be in Blair's point of view. Woot? Or no woot......