Status: Active

Remember Me

Surprise

A month went by quickly and I hadn’t seen Laura in a month. She had tried to phone me but I refused to answer the phone. I couldn’t stop thinking about what David had said to me, that he still loved me. I sighed as my phone vibrated in my lap indicating I had a text. I sighed and unlocked the phone seeing it was from Laura. I sighed debating whether just to delete it or actually read it. I gulped and opened the text.

“I need to speak to you. It’s important please. I’m sorry for what I did. X.”

I sighed and pressed reply “Come over.”

She text me back within two minutes “Be over in a sec. X.”

I sighed and got up walking into Lily’s room seeing her talking to her bear. I smiled leaning on the door frame.

“Hey princess.”

“Mommy.”

“How’re you? You didn’t sleep very well last night…are you sleepy?”

She nodded “Yes mommy.”

“You get into bed then and I’ll get you your milk.” I smiled as I walked out of the room and down to the kitchen getting Lily’s milk. As I was walking back upstairs there was a knock on the door.

“Hang on!” I yelled as I walked into Lily’s room giving her her bottle. I kissed her head then walked back out running down the stairs and opened the door.

“Oh…hello Laura.”

“Hey.”

I sighed and let her walk in then shut the door behind her “What do you want?”

“I just I need somebody I can trust.”

I sighed and walked into the living room sitting down “Really?”

“Yes…” She gulped and sat down, “I’m scared.”

“Why?”

“I-I’m…”

“What?”

“I-I’m p-pregnant C-Crystal.” She got tears in her eyes and looked down.

“What?! I told you to get the pill.”

“I-I know…I-I forgot.”

“You forgot?! How the fuck can you fucking forget?!”

“You know I’m forgetful.”

“Yes but not that forgetful!”

She started to cry “I don’t know what to do.”

I sighed and got up hugging her “I’ll help you.”

“I-I you can’t.”

“What? Why?”

“I-I’m moving t-to Canada with Pierre.”

“W-What? Y-Your l-leaving m-me a-alone?!”

“I-I’m sorry.”

“Y-Your m-my o-only f-friend L-Laura…I-I’m n-not e-even w-with J-Jamie a-anymore…h-he h-hates me.”

“Crystal…I’m sorry but it’s what’s best.”

“What’s best?! So your moving to where I used to live and leaving me here?!”

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry but I’m pregnant…I’m keeping the baby and I have to be with the baby’s daddy…I love him Crystal.”

“You’re my only friend! Why are you doing this to me?”

“I didn’t mean to!”

“Bullshit! Do you know what this is going to do to me? I’m going to be lonely…I’m not going to have anything! You know it’s hard for me to trust people to make new friends!”

“How many more times…I’m sorry…please I still want to be friends.”

“But how can we be if your leaving me?!”

“I’ll still have my phone and I’ll text you.”

“But you know what happened with David…I don’t want to lose contact.”

“We won’t Crystal…”

“How do you know? David was trying to contact me but couldn’t.”

“I know I know but I promise…if I text you or phone you and can’t get through then I will send a letter.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

I sighed “I’m going to miss you…I don’t want you to go.”

She sighed and hugged me “I’m sorry for everything I’ve done…I’m sorry for hurting you.”

“I forgive you.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” I smiled slightly then turned on the TV and we sat there watching TV for a while and started talking about her unborn baby. She wanted a girl and she really wanted to be with Pierre. I was happy for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for my subscribers :)

Comment? :)