Status: Active

Remember Me

Crazy

“How has it been bringing up Lily?” Laura asked as she held the cup in her hands.

“Fine, sometimes it’s hard but I get on with it. How’s being a mom for you?”

“Good,” She smiled, “Pierre’s been amazing, he’s helped me so much even though he’s been touring.”

“Touring?”

“Oh. Yeah. That’s the reason Emily and I are here. He’s playing a show with his band tonight. You should come keep me company.”

“Oh I don’t know, what about Lily?”

“She’s getting along with Emily just fine, they should have a sleepover.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. You need to get out a bit.”

“What have you been doing for five years?”

“Working. Being a mum, you?”

“What’re you working as? And same really.”

“I’ve been working as a down low actress, not a big time one ‘cause of Emily. How about you?”

“A nurse, it’s a good job, I qualified when you left. I had to do something to take my mind off of everything.”

“Yeah I get it.”

“So when’s the show?”

“Tonight at 7, I’ll get you backstage with me. I’ll get you a pass.”

I smiled “Thanks. I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too. It wasn’t the same without you.”

“Yeah same here. I haven’t really made any friends. I had one but she betrayed me.”

“Aww, hun I’m sorry.” With that she got up and hugged me.

“We should get ready to go to the show.” I smiled.

“Yeah,” She grinned and got up, “Wear something nice.”

I raised my eyebrows “Why?”

“You’ll see.”

Great. She planned something and I had a feeling it was something to do with a guy. She’d only been here a couple of hours and she was already trying to set me up. When I walked up the stairs she already had my most revealing dress out.

“I am not fucking wearing that!”

“Yes you are.”

“Why? We’re going to a gig…I’m gonna scar everybody!”

“Don’t be so stupid, and watch you language…young kids pick stuff up very quickly.”

I rolled my eyes “I know…believe me I know.”

“So this is what you’re wearing…and these.” She pulled out some black five inch heels.

“Five inch heels at a gig? You’ve gotta be kidding me.”

“Nope.”

“You’re nuts!”

“I know…but just wear it.”

I sighed “Fine,” I picked up the dress and walked into the bathroom stopping, “I can’t wear a bra with this dress.”

She smirked going through my closet “I know.”

I rolled my eyes shutting the door mumbling “Don’t wanna wear it.”

“Well your gonna!”

I rolled my eyes “How the fuck did you hear that?” I asked taking off my clothes sighing. I took off my bra and pulled the dress on.

“You should know that my hearing is amazing by now.”

“Yeah whatever,” I sighed looking in the mirror, “I look like a slut Laura…I’m not like you you know.”

“I know but just come out.”

I opened the door and walked out sighing “Happy?”

She nodded “Very…”

“I can’t believe your gonna set me up with some fucking twat.”

“He’s not a twat believe me.”

“Oh so you know him?”

“Yes I know him.” She gave me the shoes and I put them on sighing. I didn’t want to wear this to a gig. Laura’s crazy and I can’t believe she’s making me do this. I looked at her and sighed seeing she was laughing.

“Your crazy…I don’t wanna wear this to a gig.”

“Oh come on…hurry up and finish getting ready…I’ve just gotta get changed.”

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes and walked back into the bathroom.