Status: Active

Remember Me

Meeting Again

As we walked down to the venue I was getting nervous. Who was gonna be in the band? Was I going to see anybody I used to know? I hadn’t gotten out in a while and it scared me.

“Whose in the band Laura?” I asked as I kept pulling down the tight dress I was wearing afraid my boobs were going to pop out of it any minute.

“You’ll find out won’t you? Stop asking questions…and stop doing that with your dress you look fine.”

“Laura…if I pop out I’m going to blame you,” She laughed mumbling something under her breath, “What was that?”

“Oh nothing.”

“Yeah…right…you haven’t changed one bit have you?”

“Nope.” She giggled walking into the venue. We walked backstage. Well she walked while I was more like dragged.

“Stop dragging me!”

“No.”

I started laughing slightly “Stop it!”

“Why the hell are you laughing?” But my laughing had made her start laughing too.

“Babe!” Someone yelled and Laura looked at the person who had said it. It was Pierre, I recognized him from the goofy grin he was giving his fiancée.

“P!” She squealed running up to him jumping into his arms. I smiled slightly then looked away feeling lonely and unloved.

“Don’t mind me.” I mumbled.

“Crystal?” I looked at Pierre and nodded, “Wow…look at you…”

“Yeah well...”

“You can go in there…one of my band mate’s is in there with his girlfriend.”

I gulped and nodded walking into the room looking around before I heard “Can I help you?”

I jumped slightly and looked at the voice seeing a man with black shaggy hair, hazel eyes and two piercings; one in his lip and another in his nose. He looked so familiar to me but I couldn’t figure it out.

“I’m with Laura.” This guy was cute so it was hard for me to talk to him.

“Pierre’s fiancée?” he asked.

I nodded “Yeah.” His voice sounded so familiar as well but I really couldn’t figure it out who he was.

“What’s your name?” He started to completely ignore his girlfriend’s presence and walked up to me.

“Crystal…” that’s when he went as white as a sheet and started to look like he had seen a ghost, “What’s wrong?”

“O-Oh nothing…j-just my past. I knew a girl called Crystal but she moved away…she was my girlfriend for two years…and then she moved away and left me.” He looked down. It was my turn to be shocked and go so pale I felt dizzy.

“D-David?” I asked.

He looked up looking at me “You know me?”

“I-I…i-it’s m-me…that girl…Crystal…i-it’s m-me.”

“No it can’t be…she moved away…”

“I moved here…I-I…”

“C-Crystal…B-Bayle?”

I nodded “Y-Yes.”

He gasped and pulled me into his arms hugging me ignoring his girlfriend’s gasps “I-I didn’t t-think I’d see y-you again.”

I took a deep breath inhaling his sweet but spicy scent “Me neither.”

He pulled away from me and gulped “Crystal…I want you to meet Summer.”

I swallowed and nodded looking at her; she looked exactly like me “Hello.”

“Hi.” She smirked throwing herself all over David like she was warning me off.

I looked away getting tears in my eyes when I heard “Don’t you dare call her a slut!”

“I didn’t do anything of the sort baby…I would never.”

“I heard you! Leave Summer! Now!”

“B-But…” She started blubbering then ran out crying.

David sighed and looked up at me “I’m sorry.”

I shook my head looking down “It doesn’t matter…” I sat down and played with my fingers.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…just…I think you should sit down…I think it’s a mistake to tell you now but just please sit down.” I looked at him and watched as he sat down on the couch opposite probably wondering what was going on.

“What’s wrong?”

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath “You have a daughter.”