Status: Active

Remember Me

Positive

That was the last text I received from him and that was the last text I sent him. Weeks went by like nothing I’d ever known. I still hadn’t stopped crying myself to sleep. I hurt too much. Laura had turned out to be my best friend over the last couple of weeks. We did everything together and now I was knelt over the toilet puking my guts up. I had been doing this every morning for the past week. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I just kept puking and puking every morning. I felt like shit and leant my head on my hands trying to breathe. My stomach hurt from the retching and I felt like my muscles had been pulled.

I sighed as I got a glass and drunk some water swirling it around in my mouth then spitting it out into the sink. This wasn’t right for me to be sick like this. I was never sick like this, something was wrong with me. My friend was like this when she was pregnant. I stopped and my eyes widened.

“No,” I said to myself, “I can’t be.”

With that said I gulped as I found a pregnancy test in the cupboard. A pregnancy test in the cupboard? Did my mom want to be pregnant? Eww. I gulped and peed on the stick then waited for the results. One minute went by. Two minutes then three and I was shaking like a leaf. I picked up the test slowly and I felt sick as I looked at the outcome. In a light blue color was a plus sign. My breathing got heavier as I dropped the white stick on the floor getting tears in my eyes. I was pregnant and I was scared because I was alone. I couldn’t tell my mom she’d be really angry with me. I grabbed the test and ran out of the bathroom locking myself in my room. My baby was never going to see its dad. I got my diary out from under my mattress on my bed and grabbed a pen.

It’s me again. I’m in a bit of a mess right now. There’s a living human in my stomach and I have no idea what to do. The baby’s daddy is all the way in Montréal, over the other side of the world and I hadn’t heard from him for two months. I’m scared and don’t know what to do anymore. Had he moved on? Did he have somebody else? The truth is, I still love him.

I put down my diary and picked up my cell phone opening a blank message “Hi David, its me Crystal. I need to talk to you. Text me or call me. It’s important. Xxx”

I sent the message then sighed calling Laura. She picked up on the second ring.

“Hello?”

“Hi, it’s Crystal.”

“Hey, are you okay? You don’t sound it.”

“Do you think you could come around?”

“Now?”

I gulped “Yeah, it’s important.”

“Yeah sure. Give me ten minutes.” With that she hung up. I put my phone on my bed and sighed deeply rubbing my stomach.

“Is this even real?”

Ten minutes later somebody was knocking on the front door. I got up walking towards the door and opened it seeing Laura.

“Hey.”

“Hi.” I said.

“What’s wrong?” She asked as I let her in. I didn’t know what to do. I needed to tell her but I didn’t know if she would support me in this. I shut the door behind her and walked up to my room with her following me.

“I have something to tell you…I don’t want you to freak out though.”

“What is it?”

I gulped “I’m having a baby.”

“What?”

“I’m pregnant.” I swallowed and showed her the test I took.

“Woah,” That was all she could say and I couldn’t blame her, “Whose is it?” She said after a while.

“David’s.” I looked down feeling the tears gather in my eyes.

“Hun…” She put her arms around me and pulled me into a hug, “It’ll be okay…I’ll be here…I’ll support you…hell I’ll even come to the scans.”

“R-Really?” I stuttered.

“Of course I will…you won’t be alone.”

“Thank you.”

She smiled “It’s no problem…you must be scared.”

“I am. I want David to know about it but he hasn’t texted me back…I need him Laura.”

“I know hun…I know.”

I got tears in my eyes and started to cry “This isn’t fair.”

“I know its not but if life was easy it would be a whore.”

I laughed slightly at her saying and sighed “I just need to tell him about our baby Laura.”

“I know…and you will. How about I make us some tea?”

I nodded “Are you sure? I’ll come to the kitchen with you.”

She smiled at me as we made our way downstairs. As Laura made the tea I sat down at the kitchen table looking down at my now flat stomach. There was a living human being in their but I refused to believe it but I knew it was true. I placed my hands on my stomach rubbing slightly. It was so surreal to me. What would my mom do when she found out? Would she disown me? Would she throw me out? Would she make me get an abortion? I didn’t know.

“Here you go.” Laura placed two cups on the table and I smiled slightly.

“Thank you.” With that said we sat in a comfortable silence as I continued to stare at my stomach. I didn’t actually know what to do about it myself but I was definitely not going to get an abortion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh...what's she gonna do now? Lol

:)