Status: Active

Remember Me

Two Years Later

Today was my nineteenth birthday. I also had a two year old daughter. When my mom found out I was pregnant she disowned me for a month before she got over it and started to help me. Laura had done what she said she would do and helped me every step of the way. Laura was like Lily’s aunt because she’d done so much for us. I had tried to get through to David to tell him but he still didn’t answer his phone or answer his texts. Maybe he’d forgotten about me I didn’t know but I gave up trying.

“Hey Crystal.” Laura said as she walked into the room with Lily.

I looked up from where I was sitting on my bed and smiled “Hey,” I looked at Lily smiling, “Hey princess.”

Lily put her arms out “Mommy.”

I took her from Laura smiling “What did you do with Aunty Laura?”

“Colring.”

“What did you color my princess?”

“Cat.”

I smiled as she started rubbing her eyes “Okay time for your nap so mommy and Aunty Laura can have a talk.”

“Okay mommy.” She leaned into me as I took her to her room putting her down in her crib, “Here’s bear bear.” I handed her her teddy bear and she wrapped her arms around the bear’s neck.

“Milk…mommy milk.”

I laughed “Hang on two seconds.” I walked out of her room and down to the kitchen putting a bottle of milk in the microwave to heat up. I took it back out of the microwave when it beeped. I walked back up the stairs after testing the milk on the back of my hand to make sure it wasn’t too hot then walked into Lily’s room and handed her the bottle. She put the top in her mouth closing her eyes.

I kissed her head “Night princess.” I smiled as I watched her drink her milk for a couple of seconds before I left her to it and walked out going back into my own bedroom where Laura was sitting on the bed looking through a photo album. I sat next to her looking at the picture she was looking at. It was a picture of me and David. We were under a tree and he had his arms around me as we looked at the camera. I sighed remember the day; it was when we first did the deed.

“You two looked so happy.”

A tear rolled down my cheek “I know and we were…we were so happy.”

“Hey…” She put her arm around my shoulders, “You have me and Jamie remember?”

“Right Jamie…” Jamie was my boyfriend of 6 months. When he found out about Lily he didn’t run away and leave like normal guys would, he stood by me.

“He’s been good to you.”

“I know Laura…I know.”

She sighed “So don’t cry.”

I sniffed “I just miss David…he told me he would text me and phone me.”

“I know Crystal…maybe he’s been trying but can’t get through.”

“I doubt it…it’s been two years…I would have thought he’d have text me.”

“I’m taking you out tonight Crystal.”

“What? But I can’t.”

“You can…I’ve gotten your mom to look after Lily…it’s your birthday…we have to go out.”

I sighed “Okay okay.”

She smiled “We’ve gotta get you ready.”

“And you.”

“And me.” She laughed.

“Do you have any clothes?”

“No…I’ll have to go home.”

“No it’s okay you can borrow some of mine.”

“Sure?”

I smiled “I think I have something you’ll like.” I walked into the closet and picked out a mini black dress that would show off her boobs badly. Whenever we went out she always dressed like that. I walked out of the closet and smiled.

“Here.”

She gasped “Oh my god…I love it…I want it.”

I laughed “You can borrow it…but my grandma brought it so you can’t have it.”

“Where did she get it?” She took it from me twirling it around on the hanger.

“I’m not sure…but it wasn’t cheap.”

“Thanks…I won’t wreck it…promise.”

“You better not.” I laughed as I walked back into the closet to get the shoes I knew she would like too.