Status: Active

Remember Me

Out

“Hurry up Laura! Other people have to use the bathroom you know!” I yelled through the bathroom door after half an hour of Laura being in the bathroom.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” She unlocked the door and walked out in the black mini corset dress I gave her. She was wearing black make-up with black lipstick and her nails were painted black. She also wore a skull ring and bangle with a black and silver necklace. I looked down at her shoes and she was wearing black lace-up boot platforms.

“Have I ever told you you’re a slut?”

“Yes…plenty of times.”

“Well it’s the truth now I need to get ready.” I pushed past her and stalked past her into the bathroom shutting the door.

“Don’t be too long…we’ve gotta go.”

“I know I know.” I muttered. I started taking off my clothes pulling on the short black dress I decided to wear. I slipped the five inch platforms on my feet and the black cocktail ring and silver necklace I chose. I quickly put on my make-up and painted my nails then opened the bathroom door seeing Laura sat on the bed looking at me.

“You look nice.”

“Thanks…I guess.”

“Come on hun…lets go.”

“I’m coming I’m coming.” I grabbed my purse and phone walking after her. We walked out of the front door walking down the street towards town.

“Tonight is going to be amazing Crystal…just you wait.”

“Okay I believe you.” I rolled my eyes. She was most probably going to get off with a guy and ditch me again like she did last time we went out.

“Here it is…”

I looked up at the lights that told us what the club was called “This one?”

“Yes…come on,” she walked inside and I walked after her, “Let’s get a drink.” She said as soon as we got down the stairs of the club. She walked towards the bar and I followed her once again sighing. I looked at the barman as he wiped the bar.

“How can I help you ladies?” He asked with a cheesy grin on his face.

“Can we have 4 shots of vodka please?” Laura smiled at him.

He looked down at her boobs and gulped nodding “Sure.”

She smirked pulling down her dress even more and I slapped her in the stomach.

“They’re already on nearly full display…do you need to do that anymore?”

“Of course I do…you know the saying…if you’ve got it…flaunt it.”

I groaned “You really are a slut aren’t you?”

“Yep.”

The barman put our drinks on the bar and walked away. I took one of the drinks and downed it screwing up my face.

“Ugh.”

Laura laughed and downed hers too. We both took our second and downed it at the same time.

“Will you order some more drinks hun? I need to go to the loo.”

“Okay.” I watched her get up and walk away. I ordered four more vodka shots and watched Laura walk towards the bathroom. I watched as a man bumped into her and she dropped her purse on the floor. The man looked at her and bent down picking it up. I saw she was blushing as she watched him. Then it was over and she hurried into the bathroom. I turned around staring at the drinks as I waited for her to come back. She sat back down next to me and looked at her.

“Who was that?”

“Who was who? Oh…” She started blushing again, “His name is Pierre.”

“So you’re going to ditch me again?”

“No! This is your birthday…I’m not going to ditch you.”

I nodded then downed another drink sighing. I turned my head to the side seeing Laura had her back to me and ‘Pierre’ was sat next to her talking.

I groaned then downed another vodka shot muttering “Yeah right…your not going to ditch me my ass.”

I heard them talking about random stuff as I kept ordering more drinks downing them. My vision started to get blurry and I started swaying. I was drunk.

“Crystal?” I heard my name being said but didn’t register it.

I giggled slurring “This is fun.” I heard a male voice but kept giggling. Then I left myself being helped up. I swayed as someone put their arm around me.

“Come on we’ll get you home.

“No no no.”

“Yes Crystal.” I started walking out with the person and the next thing I knew I was in bed slipping into darkness as I fell asleep.