Beyond 2,000 Light Years Away...

now it seems i can't get my mind off you

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. I hope he comes back. Please come back. Please.

"HEY TRE WAIT UP!" I ran up to him, "Wait... Tre..." I said when I caught up to him, catching my breath.
"Hey!" He replied.
"Can I date Adrienne? Yes? 'k thanks bye!" I said and ran before he could answer.
"Wait Billie Joe, you what?!" He grabbed my arm.
"Well..." I looked down as I twiddled my thumbs, "When you left... we, y'know, kinda... sorta... kissed and-"
"YOU WHAT?!" He looked like he wanted to kill me, "I'm gonna break your face!"
"Bu-but why? Calm down!" I sad stepping back, "Sorry fine, I'll forget about her..."
"No it's okay, I'm sorry, but if you do anything bad to her, at all, I will!"
I smiled and hugged him, "I LOVE YOU TRE!" I ran back to his house.

I sat on the bed, waiting. I didn't know if he was coming back. He left suddenly. I heard the door open and I stood up immediately.

I ran in the house and went straight up to her room. I opened the door and jumped on her kissing her.
She laughed, "I'll take that as a yes."
"He said it was okay, but if you have any complaints, my good looks are gone."

I laughed. I put my arms around him and hugged him. "Tre said that? I thought he could care less."

I put my hand on her chin holding it so she would be looking at me, "Apparently he does," I said and kissed her.

I pulled away and smiled. I hugged him again. I just wanted to be with him.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her and kissed her hair.

I smiled and sat on the bed. He sat down right next to me.

I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "What do you wanna do now?"

"I don't know." I answered. I held his hand, then looked up at him.

"Well... since we are getting married in 3 days you have to meet my mom," I said joking.

"Wait, what?" I said, looking at him. Then we both started laughing.

We were laughing when i got a text, i took my phone out, "where r u? ~mike"

He was texting someone. I watched him, then looked for my phone.

I sighted, "I have to go..."

He got up, and I followed. "Now?"

"Yeah," I kissed her, "Bye."

"Bye." I said, even though I didn't want him to go.

I walked home. When I got there, Mike was waiting at the door.
"Where have you been all day?"
"Tre's house! I told you."

I sat down on my bed and texted Tre.
"Billie told me what you said."
"He lied."
"I don't think he did."
"stfu Adrienne, I'm only saying it just because."
"YOU LOVE ME TRE."
"You're my cousin, Adrienne. Kinda have to."
"Haha, okay. btw, give me Billie's number."
"K"

Mike and I were walking towards the paint balling ring when my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"MUAHAHAHAH I HAVE YOUR NUMBER."
I smiled, "YOU STALKER!" I heard her laugh.
"Okay, I won't be all desperate to not be alone so bye!"
"No wait Adrienne!" She had already hung up. I looked at my phone for a second and then saved her number under 80.
"Ooh, who's Adrienne?" Mike asked.
"Tre's BEAUTIFUL second cousin," I said smiling.

I smiled and saved his number in my phone. Then I rolled over on the bed so I was facing the ceiling. I got a text from my mom.
"Can't wait for you to come home!!
xo mom."
Fuck, I forgot that I live on the other side of the world... I sighed and shook my head, I'm not gonna worry about this now.
♠ ♠ ♠
w00t.
thanks for reading.
please comment.
you know the drill.
thanks Faby for writing with me. [faabyy21]

title from Words I Might Have Ate.

Please comment, I really wish you guys would comment. It makes me smile to see a new comment on the page.

bye, love you guys.