Status: Done

You Left Me With Nothing but a Kiss

I Have A Long List Of Things To Say

"Hey Beth, I told Pat I'd watch their set today, wanna come with?" My friend Eric Halvorson asked coming up to my merch booth.

"Uhh, I don't know Eric. It might, uh, get busy here or something," I answered nervously.

"You don't have to but I'd really like some company...," he whined giving me a pouty face. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

"Fine, just let me get Peter to watch the booth," I gave in. Moments later I caught him walking by and explained I was going to watch The Maine's set.

"Really? Are you sure?" He asked looking shocked.

"Yeah," I replied.

Eric and I got backstage and stood watching the boys. It wasn't until after their first song that John noticed me. We locked eyes for a minute and he glared while my gaze softened.

"Alright everybody, this next song goes out to a skank I used to know," John yelled into the mic. Shortly after, they started playing 'The Way We Talk'. I hung my head and started to walk away.

"He's an ass. Just stay," Eric said grabbing my arms gently.

"No, he doesn't want me here. I'm just gonna go back," I replied. As soon as I said that Eric released my arm and sighed.

"Okay. Sorry I dragged you here," he told me.

"It's fine," I shrugged. As I made my way back to the table I forced myself to keep the tears in my eyes from spilling out. Ever since we started this tour John had been throwing insults at me left and right, whether it was about the food I was ordering at a restaraunt, or the way I organized A Rocket To The Moon's t- shirts, he was always putting me down. At first the guys stood up for me or punched him or something, but after I yelled at Nick for yelling at John for yelling at me, they stopped. I wanted to let John use me his verbal punching bag because it was my fault he was like this. When I left him, I broke him. Even if he won't admit it to me, we all know. I deserve all the mean things he says because they're all true.

"Back so soon?" Peter asked getting up from his spot. I glared and mumbled under my breath.

After the show was over I was packing up the boxes and loading them into the trailer attached to the van. As I was walking someone forcefully knocked the box out of my hand. I looked up to see the culprit and immediatly looked back down to avoid his stare.

"Sorry," he spat sarcastically then walking away.

"It's okay," I whispered to no one, letting a tear fall down my cheek. "I love you,"

__________________________________________________
I gasped at the beautiful lake John had taken me to.

"Wow,"

"I know," he grinned back "I thought you'd like it,"

"It's amazing!" I exclaimed. My excitement made him chuckle.

"So are you," he complimented. "I love you," he said in a low shaky voice. I was surprised by the three words that escaped his lips, but regained my composure quickly.

"I love you too!" I squealed jumping into his arms. He just laughed and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for my comment and subscribers! I can't do italics on my phone, so the flashback are gonna be separated by that line.I know it starts off a little boring, but it gets better :)