Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Frankie's Feelings

*FRANKS POV!*

"Aw. Ray you gotta see this." Mikey's voice whispered softly from the doorway. I was barely awake and didn't wanna make it obvious I was awake, so I stayed silent. Gerard was so warm. I was really starting to fall for him. I don't think we had moved a muscle all night. We were still in the same position as we were when we fell asleep. I heard Ray's muffles footsteps as he appeared in the doorway.

"Aw. Do you think they finally got together?" A smile spread across my lips at the thought. I didn't hear a reply but I heard the door close and our friends walk away.

"Psyche." I heard Gerard mutter from behind me. I laughed quietly but it was enough to him to hear.

"Take it your awake?" I asked. I felt him sit up and heard him yawn.

"Morning Frankie." He grinned at me and shook his already messy hair. I turned so I was on my back.
"Morning Gee. You okay? Your really warm did you know that?" I asked and smiled up at him. I was losing heat rapidly because he moved. He giggled softly.

"Yeah I'm dandy. And your warm too." He pushed the blankets off himself and stood up, walking over to the window. He was still in nothing but his boxers and they were quite low down. I bit my lip and winced at the sight of his scar, I bet it was really painful for him.

"Hey Gerard? Hows your stomach?" I asked, wary that it might be a sensitive subject. He looked down at in and ran his fingers softly over the bumpy stitches.

"Meh, they're okay. They don't really hurt anymore." I didn't believe him. They were red around the edges of the words and were very slightly swollen where, I'm guessing, the knife or what ever was used to cut him, had gone into his skin. I got up and stood behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his shoulder lightly.

I really think I was starting to really fall for him, I think it could even be love, but I wont jump to conclusions yet. I know sometimes I could seem a little demanding, or in charge, but I guess I was just trying to earn his trust by letting him know I WANTED to see him. Not let him think I didn't like him, because I did, a lot. The first time I ever saw Gerard was when him and his brother were walking out of Ray's a few months ago. It was summer and they had been in the pool. Well I'm guessing they had. They both had swim shorts on down to their knees and were both dripping wet and topless shooting water at each other from super soakers. I followed his gaze out of the window at what he was looking at. I felt slightly jealous when I realized that what he was looking at was a girl, around our age. She had long blond hair in ringlets over her shoulders, a really short skirt and top on and you could just tell she had baby blue eyes. I felt a very strong pang of jealously, but Gerard wasn't mine so I couldn't complain.

"I fucking hate girls like that. All prissy and showing off every bit of skin they can. Stupid slut." He whispered and turned around in my arms. I smiled out of relief.

"Frankie...I really like you. You know that right. I was just wondering, i-if you felt the same?" I stared at him in disbelief. Did he really think I didn't like him after how far we had gone? We weren't even dating and I had tried to show him how much I liked him! I realized I hadn't answered when he started blushing.

"Of course I like you Gee. Can't you see that?" I asked him, looking him in the eye. He nodded slowly.

"I just wasn't sure if I was getting mixed signs or not." He answered quietly. I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Come on. We better get dressed." I pulled a pair of ripped black jeans and an IRON MAIDEN T-shirt from my bag and pulled them on as Gee rummaged through his wardrobe. I sat on the bed while I brushed and straightened my hair using the small wall mirror in the room. I took note of the tight skinny black jeans and black and white checkered vans he put on. He still wasn't allowed to wear a shirt yet, so he was still walking around topless, which was teasing me to no end. I guess he saw me staring because he smirked and started running his fingertips lightly across his chest and moving further down to his stomach towards the hem of his jeans. I forced my eyes away, which was hard considering it was one of the sexiest things I ever saw, and heard his laugh softly and sit on the narrow window ledge while I finished straightening my hair. I glanced at Gerard out of the corner of my eye and saw him grinning down at the street. He mouthed something and winked. I finished up and unplugged the straighteners just as Gerard rushed from the room and down the stairs. I followed after him, not wanting him to know I was stalking him. He ran out of the front door before anyone could get a word in. I ran to the window and saw him standing outside with a VERY good looking girl. Her shoulder length layered black hair shone. Her dark eyes sparkled and her beautiful features shone. She was about 14, she was slim, in my opinion quite hot and around Gerard's height, knock off about 3 Cm's. Her perfect white teeth showing as she grinned at something Gerard said. I almost cried as he Lent forward and hugged her, pecking her cheek lovingly. He said he didn't have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend.

I started to lip read and saw them exchange goodbyes and then Gerard walked back inside.

"So...Who was she?" I asked, not showing I was jealous by adding a teasing tone to my voice.

"That's Alica. Mikey's crush. She goes to my school." I felt slightly better.

"She's pretty." I added, to see what reaction I'd get from him.

"Meh, she's alright. I know someone better though." He smiled softly at me and I felt MUCH better.

"Come on boys, breakfast. What do you want?" Ray's mom called from the kitchen doorway. We followed her into the kitchen and I sat next to Ray, leaving Gerard to sit with his brother. I reached out and helped myself to a bowl of Coco Pops. Ray was happily munching his way through a bowl of special K, Gerard used the coco pops after me, Mikey was munching happily on beans and toast and Ray's mom had a fry up. Luckily she had opened the window so the smell of cooking meat wasn't around. Ray's dog, Boy, trotted into the room and practically dived on his food dish, devouring his bakers complete. Ray's mom engaged us all in conversation, keeping us all happy, content, and making us all feel at home. I wonder if I would be allowed to stay tonight as well. Truth be told, I didn't wanna leave Gerard. While checking him out (Okay I admit it. Happy?) I noticed multiple healing cuts and bruises over his body. I don't think they were all done at the same time. Something had happened to that boy and I was gonna find out what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey again the comments I'm receiving from this story are great. Now I'm gonna raise the bar again. I want 5 comments before I update again:-D I think you guys can do it! Oh yeah. And I said at the beginning of the story that Gerard was 15, well in reality that would make Frankie 11. So I'm gonna change things around a little bit. In My story, Gerard is 15, Frank is 14, Mikey is 12, Ray is 15, and Alicia is 12. Okay just letting you knows. :-D
Love much
B.O.D xoxoxo