Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Night Alone

"Frankie if you don't want one just say." I grinned while pinning him to the couch. He struggled underneath me and the friction only caused him to arouse me. But I wasn't too fussed. I flicked his ear and jumped off him. He snatched the leaflet from my hands and pretended to read it.

"Um...Gee? What does that one say?" He asked. Innocence betraying every word he spoke. I smiled softly and looked to where he was pointing.

"I dunno, but it says four cheeses under it so I guess that's what it is." I shrugged and took a sip form my glass of water that was on the side. I guess I preferred being his friend than not really speaking to him.

"Then I want one...Frankie wants cheese." He seemed to be a little hyper. Was he okay? I raised my eyebrow at him smiling slightly. He jumped over the couch and rushed upstairs.

"He's so cute." I muttered to myself and fell back onto the couch. I laid down and pulled a cushion over my head. I listened to Jack Skellington singing "What's this?" on the movie and mouthed along under the cushion.I heard Frankie singing along too, even from upstairs, his great voice rang through the almost silent house, now no longer silent. I jumped slightly as a roll of thunder boomed. I loved storms but I wasn't expecting the sudden noise. I lifted the cushion off me and looked sideways so I could see out of the window. The rain started pounding the windows and a bolt of lightning lit up the Sky. As soon as it did, all the power cut out. I heard quick footsteps on the stairs. Frankie came rushing down with nothing but his boxers on.

"I'll finish changing later, no way am I staying up there by myself." He sat himself on the floor next to the couch and Lent back against it. I started stroking his hair gently. I noticed him close his eyes at my touch. He lent his head back and let me push his hair out of his face and back. It was remarkably soft and smooth. I jumped as the doorbell rang. I sighed and sat up, pulling my wallet from my pocket and heading towards the door. The dripping wet pizza dude held out two boxes for me and I handed him the money. I closed and locked both doors and pulled all the curtains closed. I placed the pizza boxes on the couch and Frank helped himself to one of them. I knew Ray's mom kept candles in the kitchen draw with the matches so I took and lit them in various places around us, for light and warmth. I used a match to light the fire in the lounge room to keep us warm. The storm rumbled around us. I sat leaning against the couch with the hot pizza in front of me. I took a bite and swallowed gratefully. The taste was delicious and made you want to eat more. Which I did, happily.

"Didn't you want peperoni or something Franks?" I asked, taking another bite of my pizza. He shook his head and swallowed the food in his mouth.

"I'm vegetarian. Peperoni is off the menu." He took another bite of his pizza and ran his fingers through the flame of one of the candles.

We finished our pizzas and faced each other, sat crossed legged.

"I wonder how many houses have lost power, do you think Ray's grandma's house has?" Frankie whispered. I shrugged and looked into the fireplace. I glanced the clock on the mantelpiece. I yawned.

"It's getting kinda late. Shall we go to bed or wait to see if the power comes back on?" Frankie shook his head and yawned.

"Bed. Power no like but bed is good." He yawned again and laid back on the soft rug. I stood up and took the pizza boxes into the kitchen to throw in the trash. Frank had already gone up to bed and blown out the candles when I came back so I followed his lead and went into my room. It was freezing cold in my room but I knew it would be warm under the covers. I snuggled down and made myself comfortable. This bed was much softer than the bed I had at home. Frankie walked in with nothing but boxers on. Even the sight was turning me on but I was under the covers so I was okay. He dragged himself under the covers at the bottom of my bed and shuffled up till he was laid beside me.

"Mm, Frankie turn around." He gave me a weired look but did as I asked. I snaked my arm around his waist and pulled him into me, partly for warmth,partly because I wanted to be as close as possible to him. I pulled him as close as possible and breathed in his scent, a mixture of vanilla and Lynx. He moved one of his arms behind him and draped it over my waist, he moved one of his legs between mine. I kissed his neck softly and thats how we slept. Curled up together, warm, happy, but sadly, still only friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know, no questions asked, it's short, crap and boring. Only early into the chapter and already I'm running out of ideas. I have loads for later on. but I need ideas till then. So comment and tell me what you want from this story. Loves much B.O.D xoxoxo