Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

The Movies

"After breakfast, I'm talking you all out, where do you wanna go?" Ray's mom smiled. Mikey threw his hand in the air like he was in school. We laughed.

"How about the movies? There's that new horror movie out. We can't get in without a parent or guardian though." We all nodded in agreement so it was settled, we were going to a movie, now was my chance. Mikey and Ray made their way to their rooms. Mikey was staying in the basement and Ray's room was part of the attic. Ray's mom left the room to clear the plates and bowls. I was sat opposite Gerard who was flicking Coco Pops at random things around the room. I watched the sparkle in his beautiful hazel eyes and his naturally messy black hair fall over his eyes. A small smile played on his lips when his eyes locked with mine.

"Sit with me in the movies?" He asked smiling. I nodded and flicked a stray Coco Pop at him. He caught it, surprisingly, and ate it dry.

I shook my head laughing as Ray and Mikey waltzed back into the room, looking innocent but suspicious at the same time.

"So...Seemed like you guys had a good night last night." Mikey smirked at us.

"All curled up together, both of you with smiles on your faces." I felt myself blush but a smile came onto my face all the same. Mikey and Ray smirked. Ray came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders while Mikey did the same to Gerard.

"Your gonna tell us exactly what happened last night. Every sex detail." I laughed out as Ray smirked at his own remark. I glanced at Gerard who winked at me like he was up to something. I knew he wanted me to play along with him.

"Well, at first it was only making out and oral sex, but then it got hot, steamy, kinky." Gerard groomed his voice to make it sound seducing, which it was and it was turning me on. I glanced at him and he seemed to know by the look in my face that he was effecting me. He smirked and ran his foot up my leg, getting higher. The table was only narrow so he didn't have to sink down but the cloth prevented his brother and Ray to see what he was doing. His foot moved to my crotch and he started to press down, rubbing circles into me. I bit my lip till it bled to prevent a moan.

"So are you guys...you know? Together?" Ray asked, glancing between us both. I made to answer him but as I opened my mouth, Gerard pressed down on my so I moaned loudly. Ray jumped back and Gee pulled his foot away, looking down and smirking. Ray got down on his hands and knees and lifted the table cloth.

"Oh my God Frank! I know I'm sexy but do I really get you hard?" He almost yelled, half joking, half shocked and serious. I glared at Gerard playfully. I gave him 'I'll get you for that' look and I adored the look he gave back. He smirked sexily (If that isn't a word, it is now okay?) and gave me a look that said 'Go on, I dare you'. So I did. I jumped up from my seat and rushed to him, leaning down and kissing his lips lustfully. I ran my tongue between his lips and forced his lips open, not that he objected in the slightest. I heard Mikey and Ray gasp. I smirked into the kiss and I could feel Gerard doing the same.

I pulled away and stared into his eyes, smiling softly. He smiled back and pecked my lips again before I went back to my seat. Mikey and Ray were wide eyed, staring in shock at what they had just seen. Mikey seemed to recover first.

"So you guys ARE together?" I don't know weather or not it was an actual question or a statement, but I answered none the less.

"No. More...friends with benefits." Even as I said this I saw Gerard's face fall and I felt that pang on sadness. Mikey shrugged just as Ray's mom walked back in, coat on and ready to go.

"Right boys, you all ready to go?" She smiled and led us outside. We piled into her Car. Me by the right hand window, Gerard in the middle and Mikey beside him. Ray called shotgun and of course, his mom was driving. All the journey there I kept my arms folded to stop myself ravishing the gorgeous guy sat beside me. I kept taking glances at him and occasionally, I caught him glancing back. He noticed I was still hard. If my plan goes accordingly, I can sort the problem out. He still couldn't wear a shirt so his abs and stitches were still clearly visible, but he had a loose hoodie on his lap, just in case it rained. His tight jeans were making his package extremely noticeable. I kept stealing glances every time he wasn't looking. I looked away hurriedly when Ray's mom looked in the rear view mirror to check on us. He gave this hoodie to me. I smiled gratefully at him and placed it over myself. He mouthed 'sorry' and I just grinned and shrugged in response. We glanced at Mikey and he smirked at us, he knew what I was hiding. Ray kept glancing back and smirking at us. He laughed out loud when he saw Gerard's hoodie over my problem.

He smirked proudly. He had caused that and couldn't help being proud.

"Hey Gerard, remember that Frank's first week here and we'd gone to the pool and Frankie's shorts came off." I blushed madly. Mikey was trying to get Gerard to think dirty thoughts to get him hard. By the looks of it it was working. "Yeah I do. Remember when you asked Alica out over the schools mega phone and she rejected you in front of everyone?" Gerard teased. Mikey said nothing but turned the deepest shade of red I had ever seen on a person. We finally arrived and we climbed out of the car. Walking through the doors, I realized that this was my chance and it would probably wouldn't come again. Well Frankie, here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I have to go. 6 Comments needed now, Loves Much B.O.D xoxoxo