Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Baby Your Beautiful

I went with Gerard the confectionery stand. There was two people in front of us and our friends were still by the ticket stand. I shifted nervously and rubbed my hands together trying to stop my shaking. I was breathing strangely and I felt sick. I was so nervous. What if he rejected me in the middle of the movie theater?

"Hey Frankie, you okay? You look a little nervous." Gerard said pushing away a small piece of dark brown hair that had 'accidentally' fell in front of my face. I shuffled about a bit.

"Gee I wanna ask you something. Promise not to freak out on me or anything?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. He grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and pulled me behind one of the big cardboard cut outs ads so no-one could see us.

"What's up Franks?" He asked gently. I took a deep breath and knew there was no turning back.

"Gee, will, um...Willyoubemyboyfriend?" I asked, very quickly I might add. The confused look told me he hadn't heard me so I had to ask again.

"Again Frankie, slower, you know, so a human can understand it.I promise I wont freak out." He smiled softly. I sighed and took another deep breath to calm myself down.

"Gerard Carter, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, much slower. I bit my lip hard again and watched him nervously.

"Frank...I...erm... I...Are you serious? Because I would love to be your boyfriend!" He squealed happily and threw his arms around me. I grinned into his shoulder and hugged him back. I felt so happy I could have cried right then.

"I fucking love you Gee." I pulled away and looked into his eyes, which were filled with love and compassion.

"I love you too Frankie. So much. He lent forward and kissed me softly, tenderly. I kissed back just as gently savoring our first kiss of being together. We pulled apart and we grinned stupidly at each other. He held out his hind, which I took and led me back to the confectionery stand, where he bought us a tub of skittles to share, a jumbo coke to share and 2 silly cardboard hats with an Axe in it. I pulled mine on as we made our way back to the rest of them, hand in hand. Mikey was the only one who noticed and grinned at us. I nodded and he had to suppress a squeal. He lunged forward and hugged us both. We grinned at him, earning a strange look From Ray and his mom, until Ray noticed our fingers laced and grinned too.

"Right, lets make our way in." We followed into the movie theater and noticed we were the only ones in their at the moment. I dragged Gee to the top row and to the corner seats. I sat right in the corner, with Gee beside me, Mikey beside him, then Ray, then his mom. The theater was still lit up so we couldn't kiss or cuddle or anything yet. Gradually more and more people were arriving. I lifted the armrest up and snaked my arm around Gerard's waist. He draped his arm over my shoulder and he pulled me into him, kissing my temple lightly. I sighed in contentment and closed my eyes.

"Fucking fags!" I heard a voice spit at us. I opened my eyes to see two guys, huge, muscular and scary looking, staring at us. They sat in the seats in front of us and kept throwing us dirty looks. Gee smirked and I instantly knew he was gonna do something to piss those guys off.

"Frankie baby, come here." He muttered softly and leaned in on me. His lips pressed against mine gently as he slid his tongue over my bottom lip. I heard the two guys insult us again but I was too absorbed in the kiss to care. I gave him entrance and let his tongue dance with mine. He pulled away, smirking at me and glanced at the two guys. They gave us dirty looks, called us fucking fagots again and turned away. I smirked at him and pulled him back, just as the lights went out. He pulled my ass forward and laid me back, so he was leaning over me, kissing me tenderly. I felt Gerard's head jerk violently. He pulled away and looked up. One of the guys had turned around and whacked him on the back of the head.

"Will you fucking fagots quit it and stop rubbing your fag acts in our faces." He spat, (Yeah literally spat) at us. Gerard was getting wound up. You could tell by the look of utter hatred in his eyes.

"If you turned around and stopped staring you wouldn't have to put up with it." He said through gritted teeth. The guys smirked.

"We can't help it. Were trying to figure out weather your kissing your boyfriends lips, or your dogs ass." I felt tears well up in my eyes, threatening to flow. "I mean look at him, an ugly, fucking, fagot, emo freak." They said quietly, softly. The tears fell. I turned my head to the wall and looked down, the tears flowing freely from my eyes. I had issues about my image. I heard Gerard scream something at them but I didn't hear what he said, I only heard what they said.

"Dude are you blind? Look here you fag, he's fat, ugly, and I bet he stinks too. Fucking fagot emo." They said softly, then they threw their drink over me, I was now crying, dripping in Pepsi and had just had my self confidence slashed away from me. I stood up and ran past my friends and my guardian, down the stairs and out of the movie theater, not stopping till I had ran across the road, almost been hit in the process and reached that park that was only a few blocks from the theater. I collapsed by a large pond. Sobbing and weeping into the grass. The laughter of those guys and anyone watching or listening ringing in my ears. I was furiously pulling at my shirt, trying to make it baggier so I would look thinner. I threw my head forward so my hair would cover my horrible face. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into them. Gerard whispered words of comfort to me but I was still sobbing uncontrollably.

I was sweating, my hair was a mess, I had eyeliner running down my face from crying, I could tell my eyes and nose were red from crying, and what Gerard said next was the most comforting thing I had ever heard.

"Baby your beautiful. I mean it."
♠ ♠ ♠
I got my six comments. You guys really do rock. Okay so heres the update. Do you guys think you could pull off seven comments? Love much B.O.D