Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Bug

With the quilt still wrapped tightly around us, I felt Frank's thumb run across the top of my thigh, caressing the skin slowly. His hot breath hit my neck and sent shivers down my spine. The teary movie on T.V still flashed before our eyes but I don't think either of us were concentrating on it. I was quitely listening to Frank's shakey breath and feeling the soft touches of his tears on my shoulder. The guilt tearing away at me over powered the memory that I had no loyalties to Frank except friendship.

"Does she kiss you like I used to? Is she better than me Gerard?" I didn't answer, I just turned my head to look at him. His beautiful, tear stained face gave me that heart-breaking look I was becoming used to. I turned over so we were stomach to stomach, and crossed my arms over his chest, resting my head on my arms. I closed my eyes and shook my head, answering his question silently. He looked away and took a deep breath. I kissed the skin of his neck once, as a kind of apology, though I knew it would make no difference.

He lay with one arm behind his head and let the other hand run through my messy hair.

"I'm sorry Franks...We're not together or anything, it just sorta happened. I'm not saying I regret it, but it doesn't mean I love her." I'd felt the need to say something.

"Don't sweat it. I mean, it's not like we're...in love or anything. Just a one night stand right? Fair do, I get it." I sighed sadly as he choked up. I crawled up a little and pecked his lips gently. Of course, thing lead to other things, and it wasn't too long before his arms were tightly around my neck, and our tongues were battling for dominance and our boxers were at the other end of the room. I moaned when he bucked into my erection. I don't think he actually ment it, but once he realised how aroused I was, he carried on doing it.

I could barely breath and there was no blood left above my waist anymore. I felt pre cum spill down my length and onto Frank's thigh. He lent up and whispered huskily in my ear.

"Does she do this to you Gerard." I moaned and shook my head truthfully. Nobody turned me on like Frank did.I felt him grin smugly against my neck. The doorknob turned, making us both jump and resulted in my landing on the floor with a thud and hunting down my boxers and pulling them on in record time.

Frank casually laid with the quilt at his waist and me leaning back nervously against the couch. We both looked at the door as the long, dark shadow loomed into the room. I forced a smile at Lyn-Z who held a bag out to me. I stood and went to her, taking the bag and blushing quite deeply. I tossed the bag of my clothes to one side and whispered my goodnights, letting her kiss me quickly before going back to her room. I sighed and looked at the carpet infront of the now closed door, sighing. My hand rested for a moment on the smooth wood. The guilt rising within me yet again.

"Gerard, it's okay, come on." I turned and smiled sympathetically at Frank, walking back and crawling beneath the quilt with him. The woman on the tear jerker movie was crying as a man in a taux walked away. I'm guessing he was leaving her. Frank cleared his throat almost silently. Sat up and shuffled beside Frank, forcing him to lay between my legs instead of the other way round. He smiled and lay back, shuffling to get comfy. A number of times he pressed into me, but I ignored it as best I could.

I smiled once he'd settled down and his breathing evened out. I grabbed the clicker from the arm of the couch and switched off the T.V, leaving the room in blackness. I lowered my body a little, making Frank move highed up my chest and settled with his head on my chest and my arms draped around his shoulders. I noticed, right before I fell asleep, that we fit together perfectly.

The sound of hushed voices woke me up and I smiled with closed eyes remembering the time Mikey and Ray saw us sleeping together when Frank first found out I had had a crush on him.

I laughed quitely, not wanting to disturb Frank and opened my eyes. The sun made them sting, so I lay my head back. I smiled at my brother and good friend Ray cooing playfully at us. I smiled and kissed the top of Frank's head without thinking, causing him to wake up. He groaned at the light and rolled over. I laughed loudly when he rolled right off the edge of the couch. He glared at me and rolled onto his stomach, pushing himself up half assed onto his knees. He stretched and smiled lazily at our two guests. Lyn-Z smiled in briefly as she walked past and I politely smiled back.

Frank glared after her while he pulled on the jeans he'd kicked aside last night. I rummaged my case and pulled on baggy shorts with a bones shirt, messing my hair up in a neat sort of way.

"Come on losers, we're going shopping. I need a new jacket and you need some new oxygen." I laughed and followed them out, dragging Frank with me after freshening up of course.

The street was busy and quite a few times we had teenage girls running over for autographs or pictures. It was all a bit strange. I wasn't used to having so much attention from girls, and it was quite scary that these girls were so much younger than me. One girl was only a few years younger than me and I kissed her cheek for a picture. Frank bit his keys in his hand and laughed along. It was nice to see him happy again. I puckered up to the camera while one of the girls pretended to kiss my cheek a few times. Frank gave a piggy back ride to a couple of fans for the camera which made me laugh. After a few more pictures and autographs, the fans moved on and we continued to go shopping.

If this happened everywhere we'd go, things would get hectic, so first, onto the shades store.

"Bug. No Ozzy!, No bug! No Ozzy! Ahh!" I stared at the two pairs of sunnies I'd narrowed my choices down to. Black bug sunnies with black frames, or little round Ozzy Osbourn like glasses. I felt a hand on my left side and Frank gave me a look telling me how pathetic I was being, but I had a very difficult choice on my hands.

"Bug or Ozzy?" I asked, holding both pairs of glasses out, he rolled his eyes and pointed to the ozzy glasses. I smiled and put them back.

"Bug it is." I laughed and paid for them. Frank rolled his eyes and bought a pair like mine but with opposite colours. Mine were black with white on the top frame, where as his were opposite, white with black on the frame. We laughed at eachother wearing them.

Mikey already had a hot, steaming coffee in hand by the time we exited our first shop. Starbucks. I was about to moan at him before he held one out for me, and Matt held one out to Frank. We smiled greatfully and flourished in the steaming drink.

Matt and Ray teased us about our glasses, saying we look like we should be circling shit. Such a funny guy. Frank laughed, I wasn't sure if he was been sarcastic or if he actually found the bug glasses joke funny. We only had a few more fans reconise us, seems our album made it pretty big around here.

I smiled a little to myself when we walked into HMV music store and our album was on the shelf.

"I brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love? Who are these guys?" This girl beside me said to a girl who was pretty much identical, obviously twins.

"Oh, they're My Chemical Romance. New Jersey band, awesome lyrics, hot members. You should buy it, it really rocks." Mikey smiled at the girls, I grinned behind a booklet I picked up on the way in and nodded at the girls. Frank patted Mikey on the back and joined in saying he'd pay his life savings just to see them play one song live. I laughed and picked up a Misfits album and bought it at the near by counter. The girls decided to buy the CD and got in line behind me, I heard them say the tall one with the afro was hot, and text Ray from my spot in line. I turned around to see his reaction. (He looked pretty satisfied).

Frank laughed loudly, sending shivers down my spine momentarily. I shook all thought of kissing him passionately out of my head and went back to laughing with the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I have a serious apology to make. I havn't been updating recently, and it's been getting out of control, but I have a seriously hard two years of school ahead of me and it's preventing me having enough time to see friends outside school, and writing, although I love writing this story for the few people who still follow it, I think anyone would put their loved ones first. Anyway, I'll still try and update more regularly for you all. Love yous! B.O.D! xx