Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Family Or Sex? Sex All The Way Baby.

I pressed my ear against Mikey's bedroom door. I heard light sobs and instantly felt bad for laughing but snickered none the less at the memory. I rapped lightly on the wooded door and walked in. He was laid on his bed, crying into his pillow.

"Mikey? You okay?" I asked softly and sat on the bottom of his bed. He sat up and pushed me off roughly. He glared and me and stood up. I was still sat on the floor where I landed feeling astounded.

"Fuck off Gerard! You knew I was so embarrassed down there and you still laughed at me. You know how much that girl means to me! You know I fucking love her!" He yelled, fresh tears spilling down his face. I stood up and attempted to hug him in apology but he shoved me away.

"Don't fucking touch me Gerard!" What he did next shocked me. The hatred in his eyes built up and the next thing I knew, his fist collided with my jaw. I hit the floor like a ton of bricks.

"What the FUCK Mikey?!" I yelled, rubbing my throbbing jaw. He continued to kick and pound me all over, though I did notice he avoided my stitches. I finally came out of shock and punched him hard in the crotch, making him double over while I ran out of his room, slamming his door behind me. I rushed down into the lounge room to sit with the guys as Ray's mom washed the dishes. I curled up beside Frankie who pulled me down so my head was in his lap. He ran his hand over every inch of my body, unknowingly soothing the spots where Mikey had beaten me. I closed my eyes and listened for any sign of Michael upstairs but it was silence. I'd decided to cross him off as a brother. I know I was wrong for laughing at him but I DID try to apologize. I only hit him once to get him away from me, and I was pretty much covered in red welts. It's a good job he can't hit that hard but he sure as hell is bony so it does hurt a little and causes marks.

I looked at the Plasma flat screen T.V that Rays' mom had been given as a gift a few years ago to see that the boys were watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I smirked and looked up at Frankie, who was memorized at the bloody gore that the T.V was showing. He started stroking my hair absent-minded. I closed my eyes at his soft, gentle and loving touch. I literally felt my love and trust for him grow. I started to drift off. Comfy laid with my head on Frankie, leaving me to feel safe and loved. I wanted to stay like this, just me and him, against the world.

*TIME ELAPSE*
---------------------------------------------------

I felt someone shaking me lightly. Their soft touch welcoming me back into consciousness. I opened my eyes to see Frankie smiling down on me, with that smile that makes my knees go weak. He then pulled me into a hug that made everything bad go away. I kissed his shoulder softly and hugged him back.

"Come one Gee. It's 11 PM and everyone else is in bed. Maybe we can have a little fun?" He smirked. I knew he was joking but I intended to pleasure him anyway. We tip toed to our room and stripped down to our boxers. Frankie turned and smiled at me as I leaned against the door, locking it behind my back. I smirked back at him and walked slowly towards him. I pulled him towards me with my hands on his shoulders and kissed him roughly. I walked him backwards towards my bed and kept moving till he was laid on my bed with his head on my pillow and me leaning over him. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and rubbed his tongue with mine. I grind ed my hips against his and made him moan. I ran my hands from his shoulders to his hips and along the top of his boxers. He wrapped his arms around me and entwined his fingers in my messy black hair and I slid my hand into his boxers.

I rubbed him quickly and roughly, making him moan and pull away from the kiss to throw is head back into the pillow. I smirked and attacked his neck. I pulled him out of his boxers and pumped him hard and fast. He moaned my name. I suddenly felt the urge to be teasing. I pulled my hand out and just kissed him. He whimpered at the loss of contact and decided to take matters into his own hands. He flipped us over and pinned me down, straddling my waist. He reached behind him and pushed my boxers down and off. He moved so he was sat on my legs. He ran his finger tips over my thighs, teasing me beyond all measure. He suddenly grabbed my length. He pants down and began sucking and biting my neck. Pumping slowly between our sweat covered bodies he sucks gently, becoming faster. The harder he sucked the more intense his hand movements became.

“HOLY FUCK” I scream in ecstasy as his hand moves faster than I can handle.

"Tonight's all you baby." He whispered in my ear.

Dragging my nails across his naked back, he screamed in pleasure as the pain loaded into his body. I was still fully aware of his hand pumping faster and harder around me. The clawing spurred him on as he worked faster.

“Ah, I’m close. Fuck, shit!” I concluded.

Frankie had no time to do anything about it as I spilled into his hand.
Smirking seductively to me he let go and licked the remains off of his hand.He shifted his head over my body, this time wasting no time as to lick around the base of my erection.

“Need to clean up the mess you made don’t I?”

He began licking the ‘mess’ from around my shaft as his tongue flicked across the remainder of me.
Eventually, he filled his mouth with me as he bobbed his head up, and back down.
His tongue worked around me as he quickened his pace, making me almost choke in ecstasy.

I moaned his name loudly and bit my lip. His bobbed up and down quickly as he sucks harder. I felt myself getting close again as I felt his tongue swirl around my tip. I screamed his name as I came into his mouth, he swallowed it all and moved back up, kissing me roughly.

"I love you Gee." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Frankie. More than you know." I smiled weakly at him.

"I have an idea." He grinned and kissed me softly before pulling me close to him and both of us falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's short and a bit weired but you'll understand it in the next few chapters. I have a new favorite word WATTLE!!!!!! That word is my fucking boyfriend! he he. Comments appreciated. I want at least 5 chuckles. I know you guys can do it. Loves yous much B.O.D xoxoxoxo