Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

One Night Stand?

I got him to drive for about ten minutes, till the price was fair, then got out and paid him. I had no clue where I was, or what we were going to do. None of the streets were familiar and it was different to back home. Mikey was watching me with a confused look on his face. I waited till the cab had gone before talking to him.

"Gerard? Where the hell are we?" Mikey asked looking at me confusion written all over his thin face. I shrugged my shoulders and started walking. He was sighing out of annoyance. I heard him cursing behind my back. He was scraping his feet across the pavement. It was like Chinese torture. I lost my cool and spud round, him almost knocking into me. I didn't think he was that close.

"If you don't fucking like it, go off on your own. I can't go back, because of you, Lee knows where I'm staying and he'll come back for me. I'm not going back to our so-called family!" I yelled at him, tears pricking my eyes. Mikey looked seriously taken aback. Passers by were giving us strange glances. I looked up and around. There were shops on our side of the road and a small pet park across the street. It was just like a huge grass land with a lake and trees inside. I noticed a wooden play area there so I crossed the street and into the park, letting the tears fall freely from my eyes. I hopped the wooden fence that only came to my ribs and climbed the net, sitting on the wooden pole above the monkey bars. I cried silently.

I watched a small boy, around three. His long black hair was blowing in the wind and his hazel eyes were sparkling. A women, who I was guessing was him mom walked over to a push-chair with a baby in it. The baby only looked a few days old. A man who was with her, walked over to the boy who was now climbing metal bars to the slide. The man glanced at the women, who had her back to them and pulled the boys ankle sharply. I watched helplessly as the boy fell to the ground and hit the gravel with a crack. He was silent for a minute and I thought he was maybe unconscious... or worse, but then he let out a blood curdling scream. I noticed red splattered on the side of his face as the women turned and rushed towards him. She picked him up and I saw the extent on the damage. It was hard to see where he was bleeding from because of the blood splashed over his face and neck, but he was bleeding pretty badly. He was still screaming from pain and a few people had come over to help. I blinked back tears and re-opened my eyes to see an empty playground.

I shivered as I recovered from the flashback of my dad's first act of cruelty. Mikey was sat on a bench near the gate.

"Gerard I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that. I guess I'm just worried about what's gonna happen to us." He whispered, looking truly sorry. I nodded in acceptance. I stared ahead, letting the wind blow through my messy black hair. I stared at the ground slightly to the side, suddenly finding a twig very interesting. I looked up sharply when I heard a whistled and giggling. A girl, around my age, was giggling and staring at me, her friend was smirking at me. I hid the look of disgust on my face. Plastic little spastics. I have to admit though, one was extremely hot. She had long brown hair in natural ringlets and gorgeous eyes. She was around my age, around my height and was really slim. Her pretty face matched her cute little smile, showing her perfect little white teeth. I smiled at her and she giggled again, getting dragged into the play area by her skinny black haired friend. I dropped down and landed well, considering the huge drop. I smirked and leaned against the netting, watching the girls moving towards me.

"Hi. I'm Eliza, and this is Lyn-Z." The brown haired girl said introducing them both. I took in her friends details, She was really beautiful but I found her friend slightly more attractive. Neither beat my Frankie though. I felt a small tug at my sleeve and turned to see a concerned Mikey tugging at my sleeve. I shoved my hands in my pockets and attempted to look cool.

"I'm Gerard. This is Mikey, my little brother." I smiled. Mikey nodded politely.

"So what are two hot guys like yourselves doing in the middle of a park alone?" The girl known to be Eliza asked. I shrugged. Wow this girl wasn't shy at all. She wrapped her arms around my neck and winked at me. Meh, I should at least go along with it. You only live once. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her into me. She was warm. I decided to forget about any current events and play around with her a little. Might as well get a few 'friends' along the way. I left light kisses along her jaw and down her neck, making her giggle again. I smirked against her skin. Her skin was soft. I was teasing her a little by bending my knee slightly and rubbing myself against her, before kissing her full on the mouth. Yeah I felt guilty on Frankie, but I probably wouldn't see him again anyway. I guess we could live around here. Hang here with these girls, meet a few more, and some guys. I pulled away smirking and let her nuzzle my neck. Lyn-Z was grinning at Eliza as she sat on one of the swings.

I felt soft, slim fingers lace with my own and tug slightly.

"Mm, let's go somewhere a little more private." Eliza breathed in my ear. I guess Frankie would move on too. I left Mikey with Lyn-Z and whispered for him to stay here as I let Eliza pull me away. She led me down a few blocks and into a back street. I saw garages at the end and raised my eyebrows a little. Not quite what I had expected but hey, I needed some. She pulled me into one and to a door at the back. I let her pull me through and into a room. I'm guessing hers. I now know where she lives and how to access her room if I need release. I smirked to myself as she pushed my roughly against the wall and kissed me hard. I forced my tongue between her lips while teasing open the buttons of her shirt. I didn't break the kiss as I slid it from her shoulders. I ran my fingers round the hem of her skirt to the back, running my fingers up her spine until reaching her bra clasp, unclasping it before she could object. I kept one arm around her and moved the other to her thigh.

Sliding my hand up I smirked to myself. No panties. I teased her until she moaned before pushing two fingers into her thrusting mercilessly. She broke the kiss to throw her head back and moan. I looked to my right to see her bed. Keeping my thrusting at a quick pace, I lifted her and carried her to the bed, laying her down and crawling over her. She moaned as I found that spot with my finger. I slid my fingers over it repeatedly, earning a loud moan of my name. She lifted my shirt and unbuckled my belt, tugging it out and throwing it to the ground. My jeans soon suffered the same fate. I removed my fingers and kissed her hard as I slid her skirt down, revealing her completely. I broke away and took her in. Wow. She WAS hot. I bit my lip and let her remove my boxers before she slammed me to the bed, taking control. She straddled my thighs and teased my tip with her thumb. I gasped and closed my eyes. I moaned her name as she started pumping me. Hard, fast. She was going so fast I knew if she kept it up I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. I whimpered as she stopped. She positioned herself over me and slammed down...hard. Once I had picked up her rhythm, I started bucking my hips to meet her.

I ran my hands all over her body letting her do the same. She was now aware of the awful rips in my stomach so was careful to avoid my stomach, but I did notice her smirk at the words. I felt myself edging towards a release. She came before me. Screaming out my name and pulling off me before I was done. But she straddled my thighs again. Pumping me as hard and fast as before. I moaned out her name louder than before as I spilled in her hand. It was seducing to watch her lick it off. She kissed me hard again before throwing me my clothes. I stopped her getting dressed. We got up and I pushed her against the wall. I changed my kisses from rough to soft. I trailed my tongue down her stomach and passed her area to her thighs and lifted her skirt up as it followed my tongue back over her body until it reached her hips. I used the same sort of methods until she was dressed again and she did the same with me. She opened the door to the garage and locked it on our way out. I felt her arm snake around my waist so I slung mine over her shoulders. I shook my head to make my hair even messier and played with hers while my arm was around her.

What sex. I know your probably thinking I was a whore or she was a slut. But were not. I stopped the taxi here when I saw the place. I had intentions to find a place to stay around here so I knew we wouldn't be going back. No more Frank, no more Ray. I would miss them both so much. But I knew it was for our own safety that we stayed here. SO while I was here. Might as well make the most of it...right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey my lovely readers. I'm sorry for the late update but I saved the chapter at my dads so i had to wait till i went back before i could post. I'm sorry please forgive me! Comments still loved thanks. Fuck sincerely...B.O.D xoxoxo