Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Stay Over Gerard?

*MIKEY'S POV*

I watched Gerard and that girl...Eliza I think, approach us again. He had his arm draped around her shoulders. She had her arm around him waist with her thumb in his belt loop. I glared at my older brother. How could he do that? He had a fucking boyfriend for crying out loud. I glanced over and saw the slightly disgusted expression she threw her friend, but I also saw the smirk behind the shocked look. I lunged forward and grabbed my brothers arm in a vice like grip, making him wince as I pulled him out of ear shot of the girls.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You could have caught something. You don't even know her...and you have a boyfriend!" My voice was low but hysterical. I was getting angrier and angrier at him. But when he grinned at me, I blew.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE GERARD CARTER YOUR LIKE A WHORE!" I screamed. He back handed me, it didn't hurt me much but it was enough for me to be seriously taken aback. I blinked a few times trying to take in what had happened. I sighed, trying my best to refrain from flooring him.

I flicked my wrist at him and walked away. I'm sure there were a few stores just down the road from here. I'm in serious need for retail therapy. I was overly pleased with myself when I found a band merchandise store. I squeed (yeah squeed. Got a problem? Sue me) and rushed over to a section devoted on Iron Maiden. I found a poster I fully loved. It had the band name at the top then the words 'A matter of life or death' at the bottom. The main picture was an army tank and loads of skeleton soldiers. There a few bodies on the ground too. It was fucking awesome dude. I raided my pockets for any spare change from the theme park. I was thrilled when I realized I still had thirty five dollars left. I was gonna use my five to buy the poster when I realized. I had no walls to put it on. I cursed Gerard under my breath again and put the poster back and went to look at shirts instead. I found a great Misfits shirt so I bought that. A bargain on only ten bucks. -Smiles proudly- I was happy. But still pissed at Gerard. I paid for the shirt and waltzed out of the shop, spotting a chemist further down. Mm maybe if I could get...just to be on the safe side...ah fuck it I'll get him something. I ended up with a test thing for sexually transmitted shit and a pack of condoms. Can't be too careful. I would make him take the test later.

*GERARD'S POV*

I was still at the park. Eliza leaning against me. I turned and pulled her between my legs and wrapped my arms around her. She lent back against me and I took full advantage by kissing her neck, trailing patterns with my tongue. She tilted her head to one side so I could get better access to her while I listened to the quite discussion the two girls were having.

"So did you sleep with him?" I heard Lyn-Z ask. I felt Eliza nod and lean back on me more, moaning slightly as I discovered her sweet spot. I smirked into her neck and carried on nibbling at that spot.

"He seems good. Since you would know...is he good in bed? Are you two together?" I listened intently but carried on teasing that spot.

"Yeah he is. And I don't know. It's up to him." I pulled away and turned her head, kissing her softly.

"If you wanna be sugar." I smiled as she nodded. A new start, a new place, a new girlfriend. I knew I was leaving my old life behind and moving on. I knew this would kill Frankie, but we weren't gonna meet again, so what was the point in not accepting a new girl. We spent a few hours in the park after Lyn-Z left us after her dad called asking her home learning more about each other. She was a really sweet girl really. And good in bed. She was like me. She was fun, daring, and a good listener. If I wasn't already with her I'd probably have a huge crush on her. I liked her. She was pretty too, a mega bonus. I still preferred Frankie but I was trying to get over him. Let him forget me and get on with school. After about four hours, Mikey decided to show up. He looked pretty pleased with himself and he had about ten bags in his hands. I rolled my eyes and pulled Eliza onto my lap so he could sit on the climbing frame beside us. We were about six foot off the ground sitting on the wooden flooring on the frame beside the monkey bars. He pulled himself up, with my help and sat opposite me. I raised my eyebrows at the bags but he just shook his head. Guess he was still pissed. I kissed Eliza's cheek and held her close. Mikey rolled his eyes and shivered. I felt sorry for him. Even if we did fight, he was still my brother. I took off my shirt and threw it to him. It as long sleeves as his was only shirt so It would keep hi warmer. He looked grateful as he pulled it on but stopped looking our way when Eliza turned and smirked at me, running her hands down my now bare chest. It felt good feeling her soft warm hands running down my body like that and I felt myself start to harden.

Ah fuck...not now.

She smirked at me and moved to sit behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist from behind with her head on my shoulder. Mikey shivered again. I was about to suggest we go home but... we didn't have a home. I moved right down so I was laying with my head in Eliza's lap. She stroked my hair softly and I was getting more and more tired.

"Where you guys staying tonight?" She asked quietly. I closed my eyes at her gentle touch and pointed down to the concrete tunnel. I heard her sigh.

"Don't be daft. You can both stay at my place. My mom wont mind and my dad wont be there. He'll tell my mom he's on an overnight business trip and then she'll believe him and sit around while he's shagging his boss, Darcey." She smiled and tapped my shoulder, indicating for me to sit up and that were off now. Mikey grinned at her thankfully and I kissed her quickly. I did the monkey bars to the other side and slid down the slide, Mikey followed, but Eliza looked at the bars warily and slid down the pole instead. It looked kinda seducing like she was pole dancing and it turned me on that little bit more.

She smirked when she saw my arousal and swung herself around the pole that that extra effect. I smirked and and laced my fingers with hers as she led us back to her place.

"Will your mom be home?" I whispered in her ear before nibbling the skin underneath. She moaned very quietly and nodded her head, I was slightly disappointed but hey, It wasn't like I couldn't take care of myself in her bathroom or something. She led us back to the back ally she led me to and through the garage. Mikey looked confused until she kicked the door open again.

"ELIZA ANNE CUTS WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BE..." A women who looked allot like her yelled. She cut her sentence short when she saw us. She smiled and made her way back to the kitchen, Eliza pulling me along after and Mikey timidly following after me.

"Hey mom. This is Gerard and his brother Mikey. They're not from here mom. They have nowhere to stay, is it okay if they crash here for a while?" By now she had dropped my hand and was leaning forwards against the breakfast bar across the center of the kitchen, I couldn't help staring. She WAS gorgeous after all. Mikey nudged me hard to draw my attention away from her great ass. He smirked at me and I flushed red. Eliza's mom nodded. Well I guess we weren't sleeping in that tunnel after all.

It was already around 11 PM and back down down in Eliza's basement, all three of us were huddled together under a large blanket and shaking like a leaf at the brilliant horror movie on the wide screen T,V in Eliza's room. It was decorated in pink and black, punk colors. Again Eliza was sat between my legs with her back to me and wrapped in my arms. Mikey was huddled beside me with a bowl of Smarties on his lap. The women on the T.V was just like we were. Huddled up watching a horror movie. Her door creaked open, a shadow cast along the room. I heard a creek. I glanced at the other two. They heard it as well. We turned and screamed at the dark figure in the doorway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love! Show some compassion lol. Fuck sincerely B.O.D xoxoxo