Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Adios Frank

Screaming madly, we scrambled to our feet and locked ourselves in Eliza's own bathroom. The growling of our tormentor turned to hysterical laughter. A deep voice tried to talk but failed due to the hysterical laughter.

"ERIC!" Eliza screamed and threw open the door. The group of boys laughing in the doorway made me smile. I guess out of relief. A boy, around 17 was laid on the floor on his stomach. He had light blond hair that fell over his eyes, but only a little. He looked up and grinned at us, his eyes were a light blue and shone with mischief. Eliza threw her pillow at him and collapsed on the bed, smiling at them.

"I'm sorry Eliza but how could I possibly skip such a perfect chance to scare the crap out of you." I noted his eye liner when he smiled. I walked over and wrapped my arms around Eliza from behind, leaning my head on her shoulder. Eric raised his eyebrows and smirked a us. His cheeky smile gave his suspicions away and he slink ed out of the room, his hands behind his back.

"I'll leave you guys to it." He winked at me and flicked a small paper square at me. I managed to catch it...just, and smirked as I realized he had just flicked a condom at me. He winked at me before closing Eliza's bedroom door and she locked it from the inside. She smirked too and began crawling over me, as I was still sat on her bed. She kissed me roughly and I made no objection in kissing back. I heard the garage door open and close as Mikey left the room. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down on top of me, forcing my tongue between her lips and into her mouth, in a vicious battle for dominance. I won easily and rolled us over so I over her. I ran my hands along the top of her skirt and up her shirt, my palms resting on her toned stomach.

I lifted her shirt up and tossed it to one side, along with her skirt and underwear...and mine. I slowly slid myself into her. She broke the kiss and threw her head back into the pillow. I grinned and pushed in harder...and harder...and harder until I was thrusting at a mad, but even pace. She was moaning continuously...and so was I. I was moving quicker each time too. I was getting closer faster than normally, I guess she wasn't far off too.

We came together, moaning each others names loudly. It was when I heard the laughing outside the door I realized we were been eavesdropped on. I pulled out and disposed of the protection we had used. I pulled on my boxers and jeans while she changed into her PJ's. I felt myself harden again as I watched her dress. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to think non-sexy thoughts, but they kept directing back to her. I then remembered Mikey. I stood up and opened the garage door while Eliza dealt with Eric and his friends.

"Okay. I'll tell him. I'm sorry dude I really am. Oh don't cry I'm sure he'll pull through. Okay. Later." I watched Mikey flip his cell phone back into his pocket and turn around. The look on his face told me that conversation was about me, and I wasn't meant to hear it. I stepped closer to him and closed the door behind me, so Eliza wouldn't hear us.

"Who was that Mikey?" I asked him, giving him a look that said that if he lied, I'd know and gun him down. He looked around, as if trying to find inspiration for an excuse, but it didn't seem to work as he sighed and sat on the cold concrete floor. I crouched down opposite him.

"Gerard that was your boyfriend. You know, Frank? The boy who you loved and left?" He scowled at me and I immediately felt remorse. I refused to let Frank back into my life. I just wanted to settle away and have a new beginning for me and my baby brother. But he was making that very difficult.

"How could you do that to him Gerard? He had every right to know you had Eliza. Gerard he was crying down the phone for fucks sake. Do you know how hard this must be on him. He wanted me to tell you he hated you, to tell you he had moved on, tell you he never thinks about you anymore. And to tell you he said all the with tears in his eyes." I looked down as Mikey's unusually soft and calm voice flooded over me. I let myself fall back from my painfully crouched position so I was laying on my back staring at the garage roof. I stared up blankly as Mikey made his way back into the house. I heard the door lock but I wasn't fussed about spending a night in here alone.

I laid and decided to think about Frank all night. To spend one last night on him, because at sunrise, I was getting him out of my life forever. I thought about his deep hazel eyes. I thought about his beautiful smile that radiated love and happiness and everything good my dad denied me. I thought about the day at the hospital, the mixed emotions I felt when his lips were inches from me. How every kiss was like our first. I loved him...I admit it. But I loved Eliza, I'd soon get over Frank. He was just a crush. I let a few tears drip at the thought of leaving him, Ray, Linda and grandpa Frank's promise behind. But eventually, I had thought about everything I wanted to, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please =]