Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Back To Rachael

"FUCK!" I screamed before bolting upright in Bert's bed. He lay beside me, smirking. I watched sweat glistening down my bare chest. That was the dirtiest dream I'd ever had. I continued deep breaths until I was breathing normal again. Bert sat up beside me and sat himself on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing it gently, tracing veins with his tongue. I sighed in contentment before he pulled away smirking again.

"Enjoy that dream baby?" He laughed and he began grinding against me, making me force myself not to moan. I nodded in reguard to his question. I wasn't gonne tell my boyfriend the wet dream wasn't about him was I? I laid back, making him fall onto me. I slid my hands down his sides to the hem of his boxers. My fingers ghosting over his bare skin made him shiver. I licked him bottom lip and explored his mouth with my tongue when he granted me entrance. I felt vibrations from his moans in my mouth as I slid my hand into his boxers. I kicked the now stained sheet onto the floor and rolled us over so I was on top, my hand still down his boxers, my hands working magic around him.

I pulled my hand away and rolled off and under the bed as footsteps thudded up the stairs of the drug house. I sighed as Quinn walked in so I could come back out again. I sat back on the bed, sitting behind Bert, my legs either side of him and my arms wrapped around my waist, my hand slipping once again into his boxers. Quinn looked used to it and just shrugged it off while I rubbed Bert roughly. I pumped him hard and fast till he filled his boxers with his hot load. I smirked and licked my hand seducively and let him lick the rest off before washing himself up in the drug house bathroom, which Quinn had the decency to clean up.

"You and Bert together then?" He asked, I guess he was trying to make small talk.

"Yeah." I kept my words short but I answered with a grin. I thought he would have been happy for his best friend Bert, but he shocked me. He rushed over to the bed where I sat and threw me on my back holding my cheeks roughly, which made pain shoot through my face.

"Listen pretty boy. I had Bert in my grasp, then you come along, and I lose him. I'v wanted Bert now for seven years, since we were little kids. Bert is MINE asshole so back off him!" He shoved me back onto the bed and went back to the corner he had been stood in previously when Bert finally emerged from the bathroom in fresh boxers, newly showered and wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I smirked and eyed him up before changing myself and kicking the mucky sheet into one corner. I followed Bert down the stairs and Quinn was behind me. I felt Quinn shove me hard and send me flying forward. I cringed and cried out as my still frail and skinny body hit each hard and cold step. Bert instantly ran to my side as I hit the bottom, but Quinn lingered, worried I might say he pushed me, but I wasn't giving him the satisfaction.

"I'm okay. I just tripped. Did I hurt you BABY?" I threw an emphasis on the the name baby. Simply because I loved the look of utter hatred on Quinn's face when he knew I wasn't buying his threat. He hugged me and kissed my forehead after making sure I WAS okay. I accepted his extended hand and let him pull me up. As soon I was dressed and ready, set out to The Way.

I took the walk alone so I jump started when I felt someone's arm link with mine. I looked down and stopped when Lyn-Z's grin greeted me. I smiled back and hugged her.

"Hey Geetard. I'm sorry about Eliza babe. You alright?" She asked, looking truely sorry. I grinned and nodded. I wasn't okay. I hadn't taken well to been cheated on.I never knew how much it hurt till now. But I wasn't gonna do a song or dance over it.

"I'm fine sugar. If ya see her, tell her I said hey okay?" She nodded and trotted off. I smiled after her and carried on. Such a strange but interesting girl. I finally reached The Way and made my way into the new nursery. I looked at Helena tending to the new baby. She must have had the day off from the Belleville hospital. She sighed in relief and handed the baby to me after I threw my bag on the floor.

"Take Ellie. I need to sit down." I cradled her in my arms as Helena dropped into the nearest seat, which happened to be a baby pink bean bag. I sat down on the floor with crossed legs, laying Ellie on my legs. I learned that her full name was Ellie May Spencer. She was two days old and she was already beautiful. She has gorgeous darky blonde hair and soft blue eyes. She has baby soft skin and hardly ever cries. While shes with me anyway. She always screamed with Helena. Then I remembered. I hadn't seen Rachael.

"Grandma? Can I take Ellie for a walk in her stroller?" I was already pulling the stroller towards me when she granted me permission. I strapped the new baby in and wrapped a baby pink blanket around her till it was sure to keep her warm and pushed her outside and to the bus stop. Ellie was free and my lack of nutrition made me small so I got on with half fare. The whole bus ride I couldn't sit still. Ellie May slept soundly the whole journey and didn't wake until I pushed the stroller off the bus and up Rachael's driveway. Even then she only awoke because Rachael charged from her house screaming as she ran towards me with open arms. I let her charge at me and knock us both over. I wrapped my arms tightly around her skinny waist and kissed her softly before pulled away and grinning at you.

"I missed you gorgeous!" I yelled laughing as she rolled off me and stood up, helping me up too.

"You missed you too Gerard hun. Okay...who did you get pregnant to?" She asked laughed and nodded at Ellie May. I looked down in mock shame.

"It George Bush's. I'M SORRY!" I yelled and laughed along with Rachael. I knelt down infront of the stroller and unclipped the baby, lifting her out gently and handing her to Rachael.

"Her name's Ellie May. She's new to The Way. They've just had a nursery built into it for her." I said and wrapped my arm around Rachael's shoulder and watched the baby. She cooed at Rachael and finally, her first smile. It was tiny, it was faint, but it was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?