Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

I Think I Love You Too

"Oh my god! Gerard get out of that cage!" I squealed and pointed inside one of the cages.

"Oh ha ha I love you too Rachael." He grinned. I looked away from the fat, old orangutan I was pointing at. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist in a hug.

"I'm sorry. I love you really." I gave him my best puppy eyes and looked up at him. He laughed and pecked my lips before unraveling me and leading me into where all the big cats were. I gasped and clung to Gerard as we walked into the tiger enclosure. The keeper had the tiger on it's back legs against the fence. The food he was giving it was dripping with blood and looked recently killed.

"See the thing it's eating? That was one of the crowd. Look, there's the guy's shoe and hat there." Gerard pointed out. My eyes widened as I saw what he was pointing at. There was a stray hat and trainer in the enclosure. My grip tightened around his waist and I whimpered involuntarily. Gerard chuckled and led me further through. We saw lions, tigers, rhinos, monkeys, (I've decided I love monkeys.) Zebras and all sorts of animals. The zoo was great. Gerard paid for everything, our ice-creams, our souvenirs, and our play-time. There was a play area at the end of the zoo trail we wanted to go on, but it was $5 entrance. Gerard paid us in. The day was hot, the treats were cool and I was with my best friend. I jumped a little and swung down as Gerard's cell phone started buzzing loudly.

He pulled me away from the park and into the shade of bushes and trees before answering and putting the phone on loudspeaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gerard baby. Miss your sexy little ass. How are you these days?" Gerard laughed and sat leaning back on one arm.

"Hey Matt. I miss you too. I'm okay, take it Mikey told you what happened after band. And I'm currently at the zoo with my baby girl. You?" Gerard laughed and winked in my direction. I grinned, but blushed as well.

"Gerard Arthur Way! Got yourself a girlfriend and not tell me? How could you?" This Matt had a very sarcastic voice, though it was kinda deep. Gerard laughed again in response to this, pulling me onto his lap and leaning me back against him.

"Oh yeah Matty cakes. Don't want you harassing her now do I. Na she's my best friend, although, I wouldn't complain about going out with her." He winked at me again. Was he doing this to me on purpose?

"What about me? Would I fuck her?" Oh joy, my best friend's friend was asking if he could fuck me. I could answer that.

"Not if I could help it Matty cakes. She's mine." His last line was said with a childish wine. It made me smile and I relaxed back against him. He lent back against one of the trees and rested his free hand on my stomach. I was a little self-conscious so I sucked in my gut and held it tight.

"Ruin my fun bitch. Ah well. Plenty more fish in the sea. If you can come, band next Monday at six. Love ya Gee-tart. Kiss kiss.

"Yeah I'm a total fun sucker. Seriously Matty cakes, who wants to date a fish? And yeah I'll come round on Monday. Love ya too. Mua mua." I giggled as Gerard hung up. He flipped around and crawled forward so I fell to the ground on my back beneath him. He grinned and gave me a playful look.

"You laughing at me Rachael? Are you laughing at me." He was grinning from ear to ear and was crawling further up me. I was laughing at his mock anger. I nodded and squealed as his hands attacked my sides.

"You are? So you are laughing at me? Just have to shut you up then wont I." My mind went blank and I stopped laughing as soon as his slightly chapped lips crashed down against mine. One of his hands stayed on my side, the other glided through my hair. Mine cupped his face. He warm tongue slipped past my lips and into my mouth, which I gratefully welcomed with a longing moan. His fairly long black messy hair brushed against and tickled my cheeks. His mouth moved in sync with mine. That's when the guilt kicked in. I pulled away and sighed. Damn it Rachael! You and your fricken conscience piping up whenever you need it to fuck off.

"What's wrong?" Gerard asked me understandingly. I shook my head and looked to the side. Gerard straddled my waist and pushed a bit of hair off my cheek.

"Come on Rachael baby. What's wrong?" I finally looked up at him and sighed.

"You have a girlfriend. I feel guilty about kissing you because I know she likes you and I'm hoping you like her too." Gerard's calm expression soon turned sympathetic.

"I don't know if I like her Rachael baby. I called her for a date last night cause I was bored. I want to love her. She's an awesome girl. I do like her, but it's not love. Whereas I do love you." He laced him fingers with mine and pinned them either side of my head.

"Maybe, but your in love with Frankie." Gerard's face fell and he avoided eye contact. I instantly felt bad.

"I heard you on the phone to him. The day after you guys broke up the other day. I heard you say it was to protect him. Your dad's going away Gerard. You guys will be fine. Go back to him. You love him, I'm sure he loves you. You guys are perfect for each other. I know you were happy with him. When you came to The Way, you were always so down in the dumps, when you were with Frankie, I've never seen you so happy, and bouncy and bubbly. Not to mention how hyper you had become. Go Back to him Gerard." He finally looked back at me.

"I can't keep going back to him then breaking his heart a few weeks later. It's not fair. There's always something preventing us from been together. Maybe me and Frankie were just made for other people." I shook my head as best I could while I was still pinned on the ground.

"No! You guys were great." We argued like that until Gerard helped me up and it was starting to get dark so we made our way back to Gerard's. I didn't want to go home just yet. Gerard looked worried when we pulled up to see his mom's car pulled up outside the house, blocking Gerard's way into the garage.

"Shit. Mom's going to kill me for driving. I'm still too young." I grinned and Gerard returned the smile before locking the car up and leading me to the house.

"Where have you been! We've been home for hours and we have no note no call, nothi-" Gerard's mom notices the cuts and bruises around my body and stopped in her tracks, thinking Gerard was alone.

"Rachael? What happened?" Fortunately, I had already come up with a story. I put on a dazzling false grin and spoke up.

"Don't worry about it Donna. I was in a fight with some kid who's been asking for it for a while and got a little carried away. Gerard was just taking me to get it checked and sorted at a doctors so nothing was infected or anything. I'm all fine." Gerard glanced at me before nodding at his mom with a blank expression. She nodded her head and agreed that I could stay the night again, since my mom was on her business trip and my dad was working at home. I smiled and followed Gerard down to the basement. The bed that was in his room (the huge comfy one) was now down here. Along with all his stuff. Even his posters were up on the walls.

"They must have done it while we were out." He whispered in my ear when he saw me looking around. His voice was so close it sent excited shivers down my spine. Even more so when his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Your so hot." He whispered seductively and kissed my neck. I whimpered from guilt and excitement. He bit down on my pulse and made me whimper again. His tongue traced the mark and mopped up the tiny drops of blood. He spun me around and kissed me fully on the mouth. This time I didn't argue. I'd told him what I thought of him cheating like this, but if he wasn't bothered, then why should I be right? His hands covered my waist and the heat warmed me up.

"Your so skinny. I love you." He breathed into my ear. I opened my eyes and smiled into his hazel orbs.

"Gerard...I think I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long, boring and full of twists lol. Comments? xoxoxo