Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

What Are We Now?

I laid on my back, staring at the spider scuttling across the ceiling. Frankie was sat on the end of my bed, playing a game on his cell phone. He looked up and tapped my ankle lightly.

"Gee? What are we?" He whispered into the still darkness. I sat up and gazed at him.I could tell where he was because his eyes reflected the gathering moonlight shining on him.

"Friends? Maybe it was just lust." I bit my lip, slightly sad that I didn't admit I'd wanted him for months. He nodded slowly, his face showing slight disappointment too. I shrugged.

"It's up to you Frank."

"FRANKIE!" He yelled grinning. I rolled my eyes and ran my hand lightly over my stitches. They felt all bumpy and slightly swollen. I felt him crawl over my legs until his head was over my stomach. He was looking at the stitches with his head tilted slightly to the right.

"Does that say Fuck me?" His innocent hazel eyes gazed softly up at me and I nodded. He winced slightly and looked back. He moved his arm to trace the marks with his finger tips, but his hand brushed over me and I instantly got hard. I blushed furiously and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Getting a little excited Gerard?" He smirked up at me. I gulped hard and closed my eyes as he repeated his actions. He repeated them over and over till he had me moaning like a whore. My cell phone suddenly beeped from inside my bag. I got up, only my boxers on from earlier. I sat cross legged on the soft carpet and flipped my cell up.

"Hey, I've got a text from Ray. Hey Gee, Me, Mom and Mikey (hey the three M's he he lol sorry ill stop jabbering) are staying at my Gran's tonight. Will you and Frank be okay on your own or do you wanna stay here with us? All my revels, Ray." I glanced at Frank, smiling slightly.

"Were definitely stopping here." Frank whispered grabbing my phone from me.

"Hey dude. It's your favorite neighbor. Your jabberings not that bad lol. No we'll be fine here. Watching a horror movie lol. All my skittles, Frankie." I rolled my eyes at his reply. What's with the all my candy thing?

"Dude you should have told him we were having hot steamy sex." I laughed and stood up, rooting through my draws.

"P.S. Having hot kinky sex with Gerard." Frankie added to the message.

"Dude I was joking. What if his mom reads it?" I was laughing at his idea. I finally found my batman boxers and pulled them from my draw. Frank grinned.

"I know, and his moms got a sense of humor, and she doesn't know I'm bi." He muttered while throwing my phone back in my bag. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Be right back dude. Off to change my boxers." I glared at him playfully and he smirked.

"Who said you can't do it here?" I thought for a moment. Meh, what have I got to lose? I sat on the bed and began to push my boxers down, but I never managed it. Frankie climbed over me and hooked his thumbs inside them. I still had my boner and he wasn't helping matters. His eyes locked with mine seriously, no playing, no fooling around. He pulled them down slowly, throwing them across the room along with my clean ones.

I was breathing heavily and my erection was starting to throb. He brushed his hand over me, just teasing me. His touch was driving me mad. He started leaving butterfly kisses from my belly to my thighs. He pressed his arm down on my hips to pin me. He dragged his tongue from my thigh to my base. I gasped and fought back moan. He trailed saliva up to my tip before immediately deep throating me.

"Fuck Frankie!" I almost screamed. He moaned and sent the vibrations through me. I almost came right then and there. He swirled his tongue around my tip and deep throated me again.

"Holy shit! Frankie I'm so fucking close!" I watched his head bobbing up and down. The mere sight of him doing this to me was driving me crazy. I screamed his name as I unloaded my load into his mouth, which he happily swallowed. He came up and kissed me, guiding his tongue into my mouth, letting me taste myself. I moaned and kissed back, my taste mixed with his tasted right, if that makes any sense. His hands were holding my waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He kissed me deeply, passionately.

"Do you still call us friends?" He pulled away and asked, leaning his forehead against mine.

"No. What are we?" I stared into his beautiful eyes. Never in my life did I ever think I'd be with someone like him. It looked as if he was about to answer, but my cell phone ringing cut him off. He rolled off and sat beside me. As I reached over and pulled my cell out of my bag.

"Hey dude." I grinned into the phone.

"Please tell me you weren't really doing that!" Ray's voice begged with me. I laughed.

"Not quite. Close enough though." I winked at Frank who grinned and laid sideways on my bed.

"Well at least since your not scared of been around him anymore, I was gonna ask if he could share your bed tonight?" My face instantly lit up. I took my cell from my ear and pressed loudspeaker so Frank could hear him too.

"What did you say again Ray?" I asked. I wanted him to repeat it again for Frankie.

"Frank is staying at our place tonight. Can he share your bed? Or your room at least." Frankie's face lit up and he nodded.

"Sure Ray. Any particular reason?"

"Well, I dunno it's like a conspiracy thing, sleeping in someone else's bed. But I know Frank wont object to him sleeping in your bed or vise versa, seeing how long you've liked each other." My breath caught in my throat. Frank went to grab the phone but I moved it out of reach.

"Why? How long has he liked me?" I heard Frank beg me to give the phone to him but I ignored him.

"Ages. You have no idea how hard it was to keep it from you. After you first told me you liked him and he'd already told me he liked you I was dying to tell you both but I wasn't allowed." So Frank had liked me before too. I told Ray as soon as I realized how I felt about Frank, and Frank had told him before, so...Frank had liked me for months! I was over the moon. I hung up the phone and turned to Frankie, who had buried his head into my quilt with his arm hanging over the edge of the bed. I stroked his hair gently.

"Have you really liked me that long?" I asked him gently, reaching over for my batman boxers and pulling them on. He lifted his head and rest his chin on his arms.

"Yeah. Since I first moved here and I saw you coming out of this house with your mom." He whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He looked up at me with his adorable hazel eyes a smile playing on his lips.

"Gee? What are we now?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. You guys are awesome. I'll put a little bit of a test in. I wont update until I get 4 comments. I'll write the chapters but wont post till I get 4 of those lovely comments. =-P If ya want you can check out my old story. I only have two so you can find it easily on my profile. I wont write its name cause it's almost longer than this note lol. Now I've written my autobiography I'll leave you to leave those comments. Love mushy B.O.D xoxoxoxo