Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter Five

Monica and Frank walked around the city looking at all the Christmas lights, then Monica’s stomach began to talk to them, she was hungry.

“Dinner? Perhaps?” Frank suggested.

“Yes please,” Monica gave an angel like smile.

“What would you like?” he asked.

“Hungry Jacks,” a cheesy smile came upon her face.

“Okay,” Frank perked up. They both loved Hungry Jacks; it was their favorite takeaway food place.

“Hello, are you ready to order?” the young girl asked as she looked up from the counter, her eyes widening. Monica and Frank looked at each other quickly both thinking that the girl was going to pounce on Frank, but she didn’t.

“Oh My God, Monica!!!!” she screamed. Now Monica and Frank where looking at each other, both scared to death.

“It’s me Ebony, remember high school best friends, you me Chook and Brogan?” she asked giving a look as to say I hope to hell she remembers.

“Oh My God, Ebony I can’t believe it’s you I didn’t even recognizes you,” Monica said smiling.
“Do you speak to Chook anymore?” Monica asked her long lost friend.

“Umm yeah we live together, how about you give me five I’ll get your order and then come
talk to you guys,” she said as she noticed her manager staring at her.

“Okay, ill have bacon deluxe meals, with a diet coke,” Monica ordered.

“And ill have a cheese burger meal with a raspberry soda,” Frank ordered.

“Okay takes a set and I’ll bring it out to you,” she said walking into the back.

*Five minutes later*

“So what have you been up to?” Ebony asked.

“Well I work as the hair and make up stylist for Frank’s band,” she replied.

“Whoa, and I work in Hungry Jacks, do you keep in contact with Brogan still?” she asked.
“Yeah we work together, how about we get together when she gets back from the doctors tomorrow?” she asked her friend.

“Yeah sure, she still have that condition?” – Ebony.

“Yeah, she’s going to find out how bad it is tomorrow, here’s hoping that she’ll be better soon,” – Monica.

“What’s wrong with her?” Frank asked completely out of the loop.

“Oh ah nothing,” Monica replied in hesitation.

Frank gave her a look of disappointment, how could she keep something from him.
They stayed chatting for a couple of hours, Frank got to know Ebony and visa versa.
Monica looked down at her phone to check if she had any messages. She glanced at the time it was one in the morning, she jumped out of her chair.

“What’s the matter?” Frank asked as he stood next to her. She quickly wrote something on a napkin and handed it to Ebony before running out the door pulling Frank with her.

“Where late where late for a very important date,” she shouted jumping into a cab.

“First, stop watching Alice in Wonderland, and second, what are we late for?” he asked jumping in next to her.

“Grand deluxe hotel please,” she told the driver before turning to face Frank.

“It’s one o’clock in the morning and Brogan’s locked out of the room because I have the key,” she said panic look taking over her face.

“Oh,” he replied.

“Hey your awake,” Gerard said as he entered the room.

“Umm yeah, sorry I fell asleep on you, literally and fignamativly,” she said trying to sit up in her puffy dress. Gerard watched as she struggled five minutes later he helped her up and sat down on the bed next to her.

“So,” he said trying to think of something to say.

“Ah, yeah,” she said stuck for words.

“Hope you don’t think me prying but why didn’t you want to marry that guy for?” Gerard asked.
“Ah, well, Lukah and I had been going out since year eleven. I loved him but not enough to marry him, he didn’t feel like the one for me,” she replied looking up at him. A smile crept upon his face. She looked at him confused at his smile.

“I’m glad,” he said.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because if you were in love with him still I couldn’t do this,” he said as he lent down to kiss her, they where interrupted with a knock on the door. She jumped up to answer it. She opened the door to reveal Monica and Frank hand in hand.

“Hey there you two,” she said as she smiled.

“Sorry, where so late, are you ready,” Monica replied.

“Ready for what?” she asked complete confused.

“You know, its kind of past one o’clock in the morning,” she replied looking down at her wrist to see she wasn’t wearing a watch.

“Oh damn it, bugger, bugger, bugger,” she replied grabbing her shoes and bag. She smiled at Gerard before turning around and walking off out the door. Monica gave Frank a kiss and the girls walked into their room shutting the door behind them. Frank stood at the Gee’s door.

“Where did you guys get to?” Gee asked Frank a puzzled look on his face.

“We looked at Christmas lights and then we went for dinner where we ran into one of her long lost friends,” he replied taking a seat next to Gerard on the bed.

“What did you two do?” He asked now looking at Gerard with a puzzled look.

“Well we where on our way back to you guys but I got lost and Brogan had fallen to sleep, I was giving her a piggy back because of her shoes, then we caught a taxi back here I put her on the bed and went to see Ray. Then when I came back she awoke and we started talking then I was about to kiss her when you guys came back,” Gerard said hitting his friend on the arm.

“That wasn’t very nice,” Frank said, now starting to poke him.

A few minutes later Frank walked out the door and crashed on his bed. Gerard lent back on his bed looking at the ceiling then drifting to sleep. He opened his eyes to see the ceiling again, he sat up and was blinded by the light from the sun through the window.

He got and got changed; he stood out of his room to see a group of people standing in a bundle out side of his door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Think of the turky's .... killing them with magerine