Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter Six

“What’s going on?” he asked as he observed whom was in the group.
“Where going to the Morning ton Peninsular today to see Monica’s hometown,” Frank said all trigger happy.

“Where is Brogan?” he asked seeing everyone except her in the hallway.
“She’s already down there she had the doctors appointment at peninsular private this morning, so she’ll drive to the pier when that’s finished and meet us there,” Monica said dragging the boys onto the elevator.

The walked outside to find two girls run up to them and pounce on Monica.
“Guys I’d like you to meet my close friends Ebony and Chook,” she said trying to stand up. Everyone said hi as they climbed into the limo. They spent the trip getting to know each other.

“So how is it?”
“I won’t lie to you,” the doctor said as he examined the x-ray.
“We still can not operate, you still have to wait a couple of weeks for the clot to get a bit bigger, or else we wont be able to reach it,” the doctor said as he looked at the disappointment in her face, he felt bad even though he knew it was not his fault.
She grabbed her bas and coat thanked the doctor kindly and walked out of the hospital. The then jumped into her car and drove off to Morning ton Pier to meet the others.
“Hey, arrrrghhh,” she screamed as Chook and Ebony knocked her to the ground. They laughed as they all stood up.

“Hey guys,” she said with a smile.

“Can I talk to you?” Gee ask her.

“Ah, yeah sure,” she said in a hesitant voice.

“How did it go with the doctor,” he asked concerned more than ever.
“Umm fine perfectly fine everything is super-duper,” she said lying through her teeth.
He knew she was lying but thought it best for her to come to him, she knew what he was doing so she gave him a big hug before heading back to the others. They decided to show the boys Main Street. They wondered around aimlessly for hours, ducking into all different shops and seeing how much it had changed. They continue joking around before they ran into Monica’s arch nemeses… well one of.

“Monica,” the girl said in a what the fuck are you doing here tone.
“Rachel,” Monica said in the same tone.

“RACHEL!” Brogan, Chook and Ebony screamed jumping onto her.
“OMG, hey guys I haven’t seen you guys in years,” she said jumping up and down. The boys walked up behind the girls and Frank laced his fingers with Monica’s. Rachel looked down at their hands.

“So much for you would always love and be with Adam for ever,” she said in rather a bitchy voice. Monica’s heart sank as she thought about the boy she loved so much.
“I still do love him and always will,” Monica replied a tear streaming from her eye.
“And that’s why your with this guy,” Rachel replied.

Monica looked at Brogan and then Brogan grabbed Rachel by the arm and pulled her away.
“What’s the big deal?” she asked shaking her arm free.

“Don’t talk about Adam that way around her,” she said sadness taking over her face.
“Why did he dump her for someone else?” Rachel said in a cocky voice.
“No, they where engaged three and a half years ago and then he got his by a car. He was in the hospital for six months, he was in a coma and when he awoke he told her he loved him and then went to sleep forever. Its taken her three hole years to get over him and she doesn’t need you mucking this up, she might run away again,” Brogan said as she walked away. Rachel looked petrified at what she had just heard. She walked over to Monica and apologized.

“Sorry, I guess you where right at high schools you truly did love him,” she said hugging someone she absolutely hated. She hugged her back and smiled. They said their goodbyes and continue walking down the street.

“Hey lets all back to visit Brogans parents,” Monica suggested. Brogan gave her an evil glare. They followed her back to the parking lot. Monica and Frank hoped in the back of the car side by side with Bob on the other side of them. Gee hoped in the front passenger and Brogan hoped in the driver’s side. Ebony had her own car so Mikey hoped in on the front passenger and Ray and Chook sat in the back. Ebony then got in and followed Brogan to Somerville.

Brogan grabbed out her key and unlocked the door.
“Whoa,” Ebony, Chook and Monica said as she unlocked the door. The boys looked at them as if to say what the fuck?

“Brogan was never aloud a house key in high school because she always managed to loose them around the house,” Ebony told the boys.
She opened the door to reveal a moderately large house.
“Where are you parents?” Bob asked as he looked around to see that there was furniture missing.

“There in Europe, traveling,” she replied as she walked down to her room. They followed her down. The girls where eagerly waiting to see if it had changed any. She opened her door that had Thirty Seconds to Mars posters all over it. The door swung open to reveal a bed with black pillows and blankets. A surround sound CD player and walls plastered with her favorite bands like; AFI, the Misfits, The Used, Marilyn Manson, Jeffrey’ Star and more. They looked around the room, Monica went straight to the CD player and pressed play to see what she had left in there, and before the song had started she cranked it up really high. The next thing they knew they where getting blown away by Master of Puppets by Metellica. The boys where starting to get hungry so they all started to pile out of her room to go to the kitchen when they noticed the bedroom door next to hers with an AFI poster plastered to it and a keep out or ill send my sister on you (cause she’s a dog).

“Gathering this room is your brothers,” Ray said examining the sign. Brogan looked at the door and nodded then she noticed the sign and burst into the room screaming.
“AH its hideous,” her brother shouted as he awoke. She grabbed the sign off of the door and ripped it into a thousand pieces then threw it in his face and stormed out. The boys stayed in her brother’s room and started getting to know him. About ten minutes later the girl went in to see what was taking them so long, they where playing the play station.
Brogan walked in.

“That isn’t how you play the play station,” she said being passed the remote off of Mikey.
Brogan and her brother started playing them where playing one of those Kung fu kill the other person games, her favorite.

“Hi everyone,” some other guy said as he walked into AJ’s room.
“Hey AZ,” the two of them replied.

“Hi,” Monica and Ebony said, they couldn’t believe that he still looked the same as the first time they had met him. They always went gaga every time they saw him, Brogan rolled her eyes.

“Guys this is my other brother AZ,” she said passing the remote back to Mikey, because she had just kicked her brother’s bottom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinder Sex ... have got to stop watching you tube .... internet is for porn PORN .... go on you tube and watch avinue Q internet is for porn teehee funny!