Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter Seven

“I think its time we get back to the city,” Monica said noticing that it was already seven o’clock.
“I agree, come on boys gather you belongings and we shall truck on back to the city,” Brogan said as she hugged her brothers and wished them a Merry Christmas, placing their presents under the tree.

They all piled into the two cars.
“Good bye dear brothers, don’t forget no presents until Christmas day,” she said in a stern voice.

“We won’t, now keep well and call us on Christmas,” they said as they waved and walked back inside.

“Are we there yet, are we there yet,” Bob asked repeatedly. Brogan ignored him for a half hour before turning around and giving him a piercing look.
*time elapse a half hour*

They arrived back at the hotel, they all piled out of the car and Brogan handed the keys too chook. Chook and Ebony said their good-bye then took Brogan’s car back to her friends, which were borrowing it whilst she was out of town. (If that made sense.)

They piled into the elevator and when they got to their floor they all pilled out. They walked down the long all way to their rooms. The second time this week there was a boy/man sitting outside Monica and Brogans room, but this time it was Gee fast asleep it was Lukah.
“I’ll get rid of him,” Frank said as he rolled up his sleeves and started walking towards him. Brogan grabbed the back of his collar and he was walking on the spot. He stood up and started walking over to them.

“Don’t worry, I can handle it… I think,” she said as she walked over to him. Gerard grabbed her hand, she turned around and gave him an I'm okay smile and continued walking.
“Come with me,” she said grabbing Lukah and taking him down to the other end of the hall way a long way from the others, who just stood there and watched too make sure he didn’t try anything.

“What are you -” she got cut off.

“I see you’ve met someone else, how much do you care for him?” he asked and he looked back at the group.

“Yes I have, and I care for him like there’s nothing else in the world to care about,” she replied, looking at Gee.

“Well you’d hate for him too get hurt wouldn’t you?” he asked.

“What are you talking about?” she asked horror filling her eyes.

“Marry me or your boyfriend will be visiting Adam shortly,” he said holding out the ring.
Fear had now taken over, she didn’t want to see him hurt so she took the ring from Lukah.
“There’s a car down stairs waiting meet me there in ten minutes or else,” he said walking away and through the group. She watched as the elevator doors closed. She attempted running to her room. (Runs like a pixie … don’t mock her people.) She pushed through Gee’s arms and into her room. She grabbed her suit case and stuffed it full of all her belongings. She ran holding her bags and pressed the button. Gee ran up to her.

“What’s going on?” he asked trying to take her bag off of her. She snatched her bags off of him.

“I love you, that is what,” she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. She pushed him over as the lift doors opened and hoped in quickly pressing the doors close button. He ran to the stairs and down them arriving at the bottom the same time as her. She ran to the exit where she saw Lukah, Gee grabbed her around the waist to stop her from going any where.
“Tell me what’s going on?” he said in a stern voice.

“I don’t want to see you get hurt,” she said a tear streaming from her eye.
He let her go and stared at her as she ran off to Lukah who pulled her out the hotel door by her wrist and forced her into the car. Monica and the others rushed to the lobby too see what all the commotion was about. They saw Gee just standing there speechless.
“What happened?” Monica asked shaking the boy.

“She’s gone,” he replied.

“Gone where?” Frank asked.

“With Lukah,” he knelt down to the ground.

“Did she say anything?” Mikey asked as they all bent down to the ground.
“She said … she loved me … and … she didn’t want to see me get hurt,” he said a tear coming down his face slowly. They took him back up to his room and placed him on his bed as he lay there hugging his pillow and thinking what ever she could mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm yes almost there you only have to suffer another three chapters