Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter Eight

Gee awoke from a lovely dream of him holding Brogan tight and not letting go. He opened his eyes too see his little brother.

“AHHHH,” he screamed and scrabbled up the bed grabbing a hold of the wall.
“I know you had a rough day yesterday but you need to get changed we have a charity advent that we have to be at in a half hour and it’s a twenty minute drive so get changed,” Mikey screamed as he threw clothes a Gee.

Gerard quickly got changed and ran out of his room to see the others waiting for him, when they saw him they jumped up and walked to the elevator. They hoped in the limo an awkward silence for the whole trip, everyone just staring at Gee as he stared at his feet. They arrived at the charity advent nineteen minutes and twenty one seconds later. They walked through the doors and saw many a people dressed in black and white. They where the waiters and waitresses for this advent. The band went back stage to tune their instruments. Gee wanted to talk to the organizer of the advent so he went into the dining room too try and find him but to his surprise he saw someone else instead.
“I love you too,” he whispered in her ears. It sent shivers down her spine. She turned around and looked at him a teary eyed smile across her face.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Lukah said I could go to the charity advent and waitress because there was no chance I would see you here, guess he was wrong,” she said hugging him.
“Come back,” he said looking down at her. (Curse his tallness)
“But –” she was interrupted.

“No buts I need you with me,” he said.
“Why?” she asked. He lent down to her and kissed her lips softly.
“That’s why,” he replied as their lips slowly peeled away from each others.
“What was that I didn’t quiet catch that,” she said smiling at him. He lent down again and kissed her lips they stayed locked for a while.

“GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER,” Lukah screamed pulling Gerard away. He lifted his arm to punch him when Brogan grabbed a hold of his arm. He turned around and looked at her before slapping her across the face, she fell to the ground. Gerard was full of rage now and started punching the fuck out of him. Brogan got to her feet and pulled the two boys apart from each other and stood in front of Gerard. With out thinking Lukah pulled out a gun and aimed for Gerard he pulled the trigger.

Everyone in the room and backstage stood still in silence after the shot they heard a body fall to the ground and if you listened carefully you could hear the blood pouring out.
Gerard knelt down to the ground picking up the body, she was still alive.

“HOW COULD YOU,” they heard Monica’s voice scream. The boys all went up and started holding Lukah down. Monica called an ambulance her hands shacking.

Gerard looked down at Brogan telling her it was all going to be okay. She lifted her head up and kissed his lips and whispered in his ear.
“I love you,”

The ambulance arrived moments later and so did the police. They arrested Lukah and Gerard hopped in the ambulance holding onto Brogan’s hand the whole trip.
“I always liked the song die romantic by Ayden; I guess the song is real for some people,” she said to Gerard as they rushed her down the O.R.
“Your going to make it okay, don’t say something like that,” he said as they stopped at a door.

“Can I have a kiss for luck then?” she asked. He lent down and kissed her like he had never kissed anyone in his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm .... almost over ... please comment ... i like to feel loved!