Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

In my mind, I meet her 
then, we dance, we dance I wanna keep her.

“So tell me about this Vic guy.” Brooke said as they walked around the Grove.

“Tell you what? Haven’t you guys been talking? You should know about him.” Grace said as they walked into a restaurant.

“Well I mean, I know the basics but you guys are like best friends right?” Brooke said, “So what’s he like?”

“Vic is awesome. He’s super nice and really funny. He cares about everyone. He’s there for you if you need to talk and fun. Vic is a good guy.” Grace said to her best friend

Brooke sat down at the table and looked at Grace.

“Maybe I shouldn’t get involved with him.”

“You shouldn’t. I know how you are Brooke. Relationships aren’t your thing. Vic is the opposite. Plus you’re only going to be here for a few more days.” Grace said looking through the menu.

“Why were you so quick to agree with me?” Brooke said seriously

“Because Vic is a good guy B. I know you are cool with it being a casual thing. Vic isn’t going to have sex with you and then let you go back to New York. He will want a relationship and I know you don’t. If that happens you won’t have to deal with the aftermath I will.” Grace said turning to look at the waiter that walked up.

“How are you ladies doing today?” He asked staring at Grace.

“We’re fine.” Brooke said trying to get his attention

“My name is Mark. I’ll be your waiter today. Can I get you some drinks?” he asked still staring at Grace.

“Hey buddy. There is another person at the table.” Brooke said snapping her fingers in the air.

“I’m sorry.” He said looking over at Brooke, “It’s just she is so beautiful.”

Grace laughed to herself before speaking, “I’m flattered honestly. But I’m not interested.”

“Can I know your name?” he asked

“Can you bring us two lemonades please? Like right now.” Brooke said before Mark nodded and walked off.

“That guy is a creep.”

“Tell me about it. He just wouldn’t stop.” Grace said shaking her head.

Brooke was about to start talking again when he walked back to the tables with the drinks.

“Look why don’t you just go out on one date with me?” Mark asked Grace

“Mark you seem like a nice guy but I’m really not interested.” Grace said seriously

“Why?

“You are acting really pathetic right now. You should stop while you can.” Brooke said sipping on her lemonade.

“I think you should give me a chance.”

“Mark really you need to stop.” Grace said looking at him

“And again I ask why?” he asked

“Because she has a boyfriend. A boyfriend who doesn’t like when people hassle his girlfriend.”

Grace looked behind her and saw Mike standing there with Vic behind him. Mark looked over at Mike and raised an eyebrow.

“You are her boyfriend? She doesn’t look like she’d date a guy like you. You aren’t her type.” Mark said

Grace’s jaw dropped as she heard Mark. Brooke’s eyes widened as she looked over to Mike. She noticed him make a fist but he tried to keep calm.

“Look man, just give it up alright. She’s not interested.” Mike said

“She can speak for herself. I wasn’t even talking to you.” Mark said

Grace saw Mike walk towards Mark and quickly jumped in front of him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and walked him backwards towards the exit. Once they got outside Grace looked up at Mike. He was looking to the side and his jaw was tight.

“Baby, don’t be mad.” Grace said softly

“Did you hear what he said to me?” Mike said angrily

“It doesn’t matter Mike. He doesn’t matter. He was just mad that you have me. Don’t let him upset you.” Grace said wrapping her arms around his neck.

Mike looked down at her and smiled lightly.

“I was about to hit him.”

Grace laughed lightly before speaking, “I noticed.”

“Sorry you had to see me like that.” He said wrapping his arms around her.

“Don’t be. Just ignore it next time.” Grace said

Mike just nodded before leaning down and kissing her. He pecked her lips a few times before pulling away.

“Vic really likes Brooke.”

“I know.” Grace said

“Does she like him?” he asked rubbing her sides.

“That I don’t know.”

“Ok we have to go somewhere else.” Grace looked around and saw Brooke and Vic walking towards them.

“That guy is a psycho.” Vic said handing Grace her bag.

“Yeah he was. Where should we go now?” Grace asked

“Is there a Panera Bread around?” Brooke asked, “I’m craving that.”

“I think there is.” Mike said letting go of Grace.

Brooke walked up next to Mike and Grace slowed down to wait for Vic.

“Hey you.” Grace said

“Hey.” He said simply

“Just hey? Who are you and what have you done with my Vic.” Grace said as Vic laughed

“I was thinking about what you said. You know about me not being able to handle Brooke.” Vic said

“Yeah Vic don’t take it personal. It’s just I know Brooke doesn’t want to be in a relationship so if you guys were to do anything it would mean something different to you.”

“How do you know that? I’m not necessarily looking for a relationship either.” Vic said looking away.

Grace could tell he was just trying to convince her. She knew that Vic would get caught up and Brooke would leave. But if Vic wanted to pursue Brooke, Grace wasn’t going to stop him. She would let them do what they wanted.

“Well whatever you guys want to do I’ll support you. You know that. You’re me bff Vic.” Grace said throwing her arm over his shoulder.

Vic laughed and shook his head.

“Good to know. So what does she like to do? You know some of her favorite places?” Vic asked

“Well she’s a liberal arts major so she likes museum, art galleries, concerts, plays, you know stuff like that.” Grace explained

“Ok.” Vic said nodding

“Oh and she loves flowers. Really loves them so you should buy her some.”

“What’s her favorite?” Vic asked

“Orchids and lilies. She loves them both. Any color.” Grace said

“Alright. Thanks for the help. If I need you during the date I will text you.” Vic said

Grace laughed before speaking, “I bet you will.”

Vic then yelled out for Brooke and ran to catch up with her as Mike fell to the back with Grace. He threw his arm over her shoulder, pulling her close to him.

“I think they’re going to start dating.” Mike said

“I don’t know, maybe.” Grace said looking at the pair walking in front of them.

“You don’t think so?” he asked looking down at her.

“ I really don’t know. I thought that Brooke wasn’t looking for a relationship but maybe she is. If they do it’ll be cool. We could double date.” Grace said smirking

“Yeah we could. We should go on a date. I don’t think we’ve gone on a legit date yet.” Mike said

“We should.”

“I have to think of a place to take you. I want to see you in a dress and heels again.” Mike said into her ear.

Grace smiled and looked up at Mike.

“If I dress up you have to dress up too.”

“I don’t know.” Mike said looking down at her smirking.

Grace stood on her toes and kissed him on the lips before pulling away.

“Please?” Grace said putting on her best puppy dog face.

Mike laughed as his girlfriend pouted and kissed her lips quickly.

“I’ll think about it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay.
My brother was in town so I was partying it up with him lol
In case you guys didn't know I put up a new story featuring Vic Fuentes.
Its called Wonderwall so check it out and tell me what you think.
Comments rule.

\m/