Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

You’re beautiful, it’s true.

“Oh wow. What are you all dressed up for?” Carter said standing at his sister’s bedroom door.

“I’m going to a club with Mike and some friends.” Grace said putting in her earrings.

“Huh. Well you look nice. You must be trying to get some loving, am I right?” Carter said wiggling his eyebrows.

Grace shook her head, laughing at her brother.

“You have such a dirty mind. I really think you hang out with Rory too much.” Grace said referring to Carter’s best friend back in New York.

“He’s no worse than Brooke.” Carter pointed out.

Before Grace could respond she heard a slap. She turned around and saw Brooke fixing her dress and Carter rubbing the back of his head.

“Don’t talk about me, Carter. You know what happens when you do.” Brooke said nonchalantly

“You’re mean.” Carter whined as he left the bedroom.

“He’s right though.”

“About what?” Grace said putting on her red heels.

“I’m just as bad as Rory,” Brooke said “and about you. You look hot. Your ass looks tremendous in that dress.”

Grace blushed before looking down.

“Oh don’t be so modest. You have a great body, appreciate it. I know Mike does.” Brooke said with a smirk

Grace laughed out loud before speaking, “You’re ridiculous.”

Grace walked over to her mirror and looked at herself. The black strapless dress she was wearing did fit her pretty snugly. Grace wasn’t a stick thin girl. She had curves thanks to her strong Greek and Italian traits. She has always been proud of her background but she couldn’t help but feel self-conscious about her body. Grace wasn’t used to wearing dresses and skirts. She felt way more comfortable in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. But she knew Mike wanted to see her dressed up and he doesn’t ask her for much, so she wanted to do this for him. She just hoped he thought she looked nice.

“Oh boy.” Grace mumbled to herself

“Oh boy what?”

Grace looked over to her door and saw Mike leaning against it staring at her. She blushed, realizing she got caught talking to herself.

“Nothing.” She said pulling at her dress, “I guess I was daydreaming.”

Mike simply walked over to his girlfriend and pulled her to him.

“Are you okay?” he asked concerned

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She assured him

“You sure?”

“Positive.” Grace said smiling.

Mike smiled back before pressing his lips to hers softly.

“You look beautiful, baby.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely. You always do. You’re beautiful.” Mike said playing with the soft curls in her hair.

“Thank you.” Grace said. “You look handsome.”

Mike stood in front of Grace in a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and dark blue pair of jeans and black boots. He was dressed a lot different than she ‘s ever seen him. He still had his signature black beanie on though, which made her smile.

“This is the most dressed up I could get baby. I tried to put on a tie but I felt like I was about to have a panic attack.” Mike said seriously making Grace laugh.

She pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

“You look great. This is good enough for me.”

He smiled and kissed her back.

“You ready to go? Vic and Brooke are waiting downstairs.” He said

“Let’s go.”

Grace and Mike walked out of her bedroom and down the stairs to meet up with Vic and Brooke.

“Carter, don’t burn the house down.” Grace said walking to the front door.

“I’ll try not to.” He replied as she laughed and closed the door. She locked her brother in and made her way to Mike’s car. Grace noticed Vic and Brooke getting in the back seat so she went to the passenger side. Mike started up the car and pulled out of the driveway.

“So do we need to figure out who’s going to be dd? I vote no. I want to drink.” Brooke said making everyone laugh.

“Well Callie lives in Carlsbad so I’m pretty sure she’d let us crash with her. She has enough room. I’ll be the designated driver for the night.” Grace said

“I’ll be sober with you babe.” Mike said holding her hand.

“You don’t have to. You can drink. Sophia and Callie told me they weren’t so I’ll have someone to talk to. Don’t worry.” Grace said to him

“Well Gracie I’m going to apologize right now for anything I might do or say tonight. I plan on getting wasted.” Vic said seriously

“Ok Vic. I’ll remember that.”

~~~

“Mike has had his hands all over you the entire night. It’s kinda cute.” Sophia yelled over the music to Grace.

Both girls were currently at the bar getting refills. Brooke, Vic, Emmy, and Callie were out on the dance floor while Mike, Tony, Jaime, Shayley, Jaxin and Jonny were sitting at the table.

“I guess he gets really touchy feely when he’s drunk.” Grace replied

“He does. But he’s extra touchy feely tonight. I think its just because of you. Mike is head over heels for you.” Sophia said sipping on her sprite.

“Yeah right.” Grace said blushing

“He is. Just admit it.”

Grace looked back at the table and noticed Mike staring at her. He nodded at her while wearing his infamous smirk. She laughed out loud but still smiled at him as she looked back over to Sophia.

“Okay, maybe he is.” Grace said making Sophia laugh.

“Did you ever find out how that bitch Katie knew about your family?” she asked

“No. My brother told me he doesn’t know her and that he hasn’t told anybody. I have no idea who told her.” Grace said

“Are you sure Mike is the only one who knew? Did you tell anyone else?” Sophia asked

Grace thought to herself for a second thinking about everything. She knew she told Mike first right before she talked to her dad, She immediately remembered going to Alex’s party and telling him and Gabe everything that had happened. But she remembered Gabe telling her how much he hated Abbey as well as Katie. She knew he wouldn’t tell. Alex didn’t really say much but when Abbey came at her ready to fight that night Alex told her to get out. Grace didn’t think he would say anything either.

“I told two other people but I don’t think they said anything.” Grace said

“Who were they?” Sophia asked curiously

“Uh these two guys I met. Alex Smith and Gabe Karedes.”

“Alex Smith?” Sophia said shocked.

Grace nodded with a confused face.

“Does he have blonde hair? I mean really blonde hair, almost platinum. Is he gay?” Sophia shot out questions.

“Yes to both. Do you know him?” Grace asked

“Well I know of him. He’s Katie’s cousin.”

Grace’s eyes widened. Alex never mentioned being related to Katie and Gabe made Grace promise to look out for Mike when Katie is Alex’s cousin. Her mind was running in circles at the theories in her head.

“Are they really close?” Grace asked

“Not really. I hardly see them together but Alex, form what I’ve heard, is a nice guy so I wouldn’t think he’d turn his back on the sneaky bitch if she seemed interested in you. If she made it seem like she was sincere I think he would cave.”

Grace simply nodded and took a sip of her drink. She was lost in her thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She blushed when she felt lips on her neck.

“Come dance with me baby.” Mike said in her ear

Grace turned and smiled up at him before nodding. She sat her drink next to Sophia’s and grabbed Mike’s hand, leading him to the dance floor. Ke$ha’s “Tik Tok” was blasting through the speakers and Grace began swaying he hips from side to side. Mike pulled her hips to his and matched her movements. Grace tried her hardest to focus on the amazing boyfriend in front of her but her mind was occupied with thought of Alex and Gabe. A flash of blonde passed by and she turned to her right and saw a body pushing through the crowd. It looked like Alex.

“Baby what’s wrong?”

Grace looked up at Mike’s confused face and leaned up to his ear.

“I think I saw someone I knew. I’m going to go see. I’ll be right back.” Grace said walking away. She tried to pull her hand from Mike’s but he tightened the hold and followed her. She pushed her way through the crowd of people and approached a corner of booths. She immediately saw a frantic looking Alex, a pissed of Gabe, and a nonchalant Katie.

“Alex?” Grace called out.

The three people turned around and looked at Grace and Mike. Katie smirked at Grace and Mike noticed and pulled Grace into his arms.

“Grace…” Alex said nervously

“I didn’t know you knew Katie.” Grace said

“Oops. Looks like the cat is out of the bag.” Katie said with a smirk

“You’re a bitch.” Gabe said angrily

“So I’ve heard.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the wait.
I was out of town.
But i'm back and i will make up for the wait.
Comments rule.
\m/