Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

There ain’t no way to hide your lyin’ eyes.

Grace stood in front of Mike looking from Alex to Gabe to Katie. She was so confused.

“So Katie is your cousin?” Grace said trying to keep her anger at bay.

“Yes I am. Do you have a problem with that?” Katie said stepping up.

“I’m not talking to you.” Grace said clenching her fists together. She moved forward towards Katie but Mike grabbed her waist pulling her into his chest.

“Baby calm down.” He said sobering up quick.

“Grace just listen to me.” Alex said walking up to her.

“So you’re the one that told her, huh. About my parents? It was you.” Grace seethed

“I did but I didn’t know she was going to use it against you.” Alex said seriously

“Bullshit. You know me Alex. Why would I want to know about the bitch with my ex? I wasn’t going to be nice.” Katie said

“Shut the fuck up Katie.” Mike yelled.

Katie glared at Mike before crossing her arms over her chest.

“Don’t talk to me like that. I can say whatever the fuck I want about her.” Katie yelled back. Mike let go of Grace and walked closer to Katie.

“No you can’t. You need to get it through your head that I don’t want you anymore.” Mike said seriously. Grace moved her attention to the hand resting on her arm. She looked up at Alex.

“Grace I swear I didn’t know she was going to use it against you.” Alex said sadly

“Alex you heard all the shit that Abbey said to me. You heard Callie say how Katie treated all the girls that Mike dated after her. Why would you tell her something that I trusted you with?”

“I don’t know. I just thought…she seemed really interested in getting to know you. Especially after I told her that we were friends. I thought she wanted to be friends with you too.” Alex said

“You really need to cut the bullshit act Alex.”

Grace looked over at Gabe shocked. She remembered how sweet and loving he was to Alex and how he was acting now was completely opposite. Alex looked over at Gabe with sad eyes.

“This isn’t an act.” Alex said quietly.

“Ok well why didn’t you tell me Katie was your cousin? You made it seem like you didn’t know her at all when in reality you talked to her all the time. You lied to me about knowing her, which isn’t even a huge deal. If you lie about that you could lie about anything.” Gabe said angry.

Grace noticed Alex’s eyes water and felt her heart break a little bit. She knew how much Alex loved Gabe and it probably killed him seeing how mad Gabe was at him.

“I haven’t lied to you about anything else Gabe. I promise.” Alex said trying to grab his hand but Gabe pulled it away.

“Your promise doesn’t mean anything to me right now.” Gabe said looking away. “You played a part in something that hurt Grace, who is your friend and you lied to me and I’m your boyfriend. I’m really disappointed and angry at you right now.”

Grace watched as Gabe grabbed his jacket and walked away. Alex looked down and shook his head. She watched his hand go to his face and rub his eyes. She walked over to him and rubbed his back comfortingly.

“Don’t cry Alex.” Grace said

He looked up at her tears falling from his eyes.

“I really am sorry Grace. I am. I honestly didn’t think Katie would treat you that way. I swear I wouldn’t have told her if I knew. I don’t want you to think I did this on purpose.” He said

“I know you didn’t do it on purpose.” Grace said

“I wouldn’t do that to you. You are my friend.”

“I know Alex. You’re my friend too.” Grace said as he looked back up at her.

“Just…anything else we talk about. Don’t tell her.” Grace said with a weak smile.

“I won’t. I promise.” He said strongly. “I realized that she only talks to me when she wants something. We don’t even talk a lot. I should’ve known something was up when she called me the first time. Now Gabe is made at me.”

“He’ll get over it.”

“How do you know?” Alex said

“I just do. Gabe loves you Alex. He’ll get over it.” Grace said to her friend.

Alex nodded looking over in the direction of Mike and Katie.

“I don’t know what’s going on but Callie and a red head are having a heated discussion with Katie.”

Grace immediately turned around and spotted her best friend in Katie’s face. She walked over quickly to the group.

“I don’t even know why you are in this. It has nothing to do with you. Oh you must think that this will prevent you from fucking Vic huh? You’re just as much of a slut as your best friend here.” Katie said.

Grace wasn’t quick enough to stop her and Brooke punched the girl in the face. She grabbed her hair and threw another punch. Vic and Mike quickly jumped in and pulled Brooke off of Katie. Even in the heat of the situation Grace couldn’t help but laugh to herself. She didn’t like Katie and she loved being able to see Brooke hit her.

“Yeah what do you have to say now bitch!” Brooke yelled as Vic pulled her away.

“Guys as much as I love this scene, we gotta go. Security is coming.” Callie said nervously.

Grace felt Mike grab her hand and lead her through the crowded club. She looked back and saw Alex hesitantly helping up Katie and then walking away. She felt a breeze and turned around realizing they were walking out of the club. Her and Mike met up with Vic, Brooke, and Callie.

“Brooke that was awesome!” Callie said giving her a high five.

“She was talking a lot of shit. I don’t dig that.”

“I can tell. Well you guys can crash at my place tonight. Let’s get out of here.” Callie said turning to walk to her car. Grace, Mike, Brooke and Vic walked to Mike’s car and Grace got into the driver seat. She quickly started up the car and followed Callie out of the parking lot. She drove for about ten minutes and pulled into Callie’s apartment complex. Grace parked the car and they all got out walking over to the entrance and waiting for Callie. She lead them to her apartment and led them inside.

“Alright so I have a guest bedroom and a pull out sofa. You guys can figure out who will take what. Brooke the kitchen is that way,” Callie explained pointing to her right, “so you can get ice for your hand. I’ll go crap you girls something to sleep in. I’ll be right back.”

They all watched Callie walk farther into the apartment and Brooke started walking to the kitchen.

“I’m gonna grab some ice. Grace, Mike you guys can take the room. Vic and I will sleep on the couch.” She said disappearing behind the doors.

“Well I guess that’s settled.” Mike said making Vic and Grace laugh. Callie appeared again and handed a shirt and shorts to Grace and Vic.

“Give that to Brooke.” She said pointing at Vic. “Who is taking the room?”

“That would be us.” Mike said

“Alright well follow me.” Callie said

As the three friends walked towards the rooms Brooke walked out of the kitchen.

“Goodnight Brooke, Vic. I love you!” Grace said loudly.

“Goodnight! I love you too!” Brooke said.

Mike and Grace followed Callie into the guest room. Mike sat down on the bed and Grace walked towards the bathroom.

“Alright well I’ll see you two tomorrow. Don’t have sex on my sheets.” She said walking out and closing the door. Mike laughed out loud and Grace blushed.

“She is a mess.” Mike said kicking his shoes off.

Grace simply nodded before going into the bathroom she quickly changed into the t-shirt and shorts and washed her face with a washcloth she found in the bathroom closet. When she left the bathroom she saw Mike laying in the bed in only his boxers. She laughed at how relaxed he looked.

“Comfortable?” she asked sitting her clothes on the dresser.

“When you get in bed I will be.” He said with a smirk.

Grace laughed and turned off the light and got in the bed. Mike immediately pulled her into his arms. He began rubbing her sides as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“Tonight was eventful don’t you think?” He said as Grace chuckled.

“Yeah.” Grace said, “Thanks for standing up for me. Katie is such a…”

“Bitch. Don’t be scared to say it. She is. That’s why I broke up with her.” Mike said

“Well thank you.” Grace said.

Mike reached down and raised her chin up so she was looking at him.

“You don’t have to thank me. That’s my job as your boyfriend.” He said with a small smile.

Grace looked at him before leaning in and kissing him. She threaded her fingers in his hair and pressed her lips more firmly against his. Mike grabbed her butt pulling her even closer to him. She felt his tongue tracing her bottom lip so she opened her lips letting his tongue in. Grace ran her finger up and down his chest as he played with the edges of her underwear. Mike’s groan vibrated in her mouth, which pulled her out of their moment. She looked own into his lust filled eyes and kissed his cheek.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to get you excited.” She said quietly.

He chuckled before looking at her.

“It’s okay baby. I’ll live.” He said as Grace placed her head on his shoulder again.

She threw her arm over his waist and kissed his shoulder.

“Goodnight, Mike.” She said

“Goodnight, beautiful.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, I want some good comments for this chapter.
There was fights, more fights, Katie got punched (again) and some major mack time between Mike and Grace.
Let me hear it.
\m/