Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

I'll be your doctor. I'll be your cure. I'll be your medicine and more.

Grace woke up feeling fingers rubbing her sides. She looked up to are Mike with his eyes closed but playing with his lip ring. She started kissing his neck and felt him chuckle. 

"Well good morning to you too." he said

Grace laughed and propped herself up on her elbow.

"Vic brought your bag in so you could change. Him, Brooke and Callie went to get breakfast. They should be back any minute actually." Mike explained

"Okay. How long have you been awake?" Grace asked tracing one of his tattoos. 

"About forty-five minutes. Vic woke up when he came in. Do you know you crunch your nose up when you sleep?" he asked with a smirk

Grace blushed with embarrassment and covered her face with her hair.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's cute." He said tapping her nose. 

"Yeah, right." she said laughing and sitting up.

"It is!" Mike exclaimed.

"Okay Mike. If you say so." Grace said patting his shoulder.

Mike was about to speak Grave's phone rang. She reached over to the table beside the bed and grabbed it. 

"Hello?" she answered

"Hey Grace." she recognized the voice as Gabe's.

"Oh, hey Gabe. How are you?" she asked

"I've been better. What about you? Last night was pretty crazy."

"I'm fine. Yeah, last night wasn't ideal. What's up?" she asked

"Have you talked to Alex at all today?" he asked worried "When I got home last night he wasn't there. I've tried calling but he's nit answering."

"No, I haven't talked to him since lady night. He was really upset about everything. He really thought you were mad at him." she said

"I was but I just needed to cool down. I'm worried. Alex always comes home, even when we fight." Gabe said.

"Well let me call him and see if he answers." Grace said.

"Okay, thanks Gracie. I really appreciate it." he said gratefully

"No problem Gabe. Us Greeks have to stick together remember?" Grave said smiling.

"Absolutely, we do." he said chuckling. 

"I'll call you back, okay?"

"Alright." Gabe said before hanging up.

"Was that the guy from the club last night? The tall one?" Mike asked.

"Yeager. The one with the blonde hair, that I had the argument with, it's his boyfriend." Grace explained.

"Oh." Mike said simply. "So what, he doesn't know where he is?"

"No. Apparently Alex didn't go home last night. I need to call him." Grace said standing up and grabbing her bag. "I'll be right back." 

Grace walked into the bathroom as she dialed Alex's number. After three rings he answered.

"Hey Gravie."

"Alex, hey. How are you?" she said pulling out her shoots and t-shirt. 

"I'm okay. Gabe called you huh?

Grace chuckled before answering, "If you knew that then you must know he called you."

"I know." Alex said.

"Well then why didn't you answer?" Grace asked sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

"I don't know. I was nervous, I guess."

"Why are you nervous, Alex? Gabe loves you. He was calling you because he wanted talk to you. You shouldn't be nervous." Grace explained.

"Yeah, I know." Alex replied.

"You're saying 'know' a lot." Grace said laughing. "We shouldn't be having this conversation then."

"You're right." Alex said laughing.

"Well call your man then. Gabe is worried." Grace said. 

"Okay, I will. I'll talk to you later, Gracie." Alex said. 

"Later, Alex."

Grace hung up and decide to take a quick shower. When she was done age dressed in her white shorts and grey and pink-stripped shirt. She threw her wet hair into a messy ponytail and walked out of the bathroom. She saw that Mike wasn't in the room anymore so she grabbed her things and walked towards Callie's kitchen. When she got there she saw Mike, Vic, Brooke and Callie as well as Jaime, Sophia, Tony and Emmy. 

"Whoa, when did you guys get here?" Grace asked sitting her bag by the door and walking over to Mike's side.

"About ten minutes ago." Jaime said.

"We thought because this is Brooke's last say here that we should go to the beach and hang out all day. It's gorgeous outside and she hasn't been to the beach yet. She can't leave without going." Sophia said sipping on her smoothie. 

"I love that idea, by the way." Brooke said looking at Grace, "Why didn't you think of it?"

Grace rolled her eyes before laughing.
 
"Shut up." Grace said.

Callie handed Grace her food and she began to eat it when Mike whispered in her ear.

"Is everything okay with your friends?" 

She turned to him and nodded. He smiled and threw his arm over het shoulder. 

"You should ask them to come to the beach with us. The Of Mice and Emarosa dudes are coming. It'll be fun." Mike said looking down at her.

"Okay. I'll text them." she said smiling before continuing to eat her food. "I'm going to have to go by my house first. Brooke and I need bathing suits. Plus Gavin and Carter might want to go too."

"That's cool. We can all just meet up there. How about in an hour and a half?" Jaime said 

"Sounds good." Mike said.

Jaime, Sophia, Tony and Emmy left and Grace got up to throw her food away. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened a new message to Alex.

Hey. I'm going to the beach with some friends. I really want you and Gabe to come. You can meet my best friend I told you about.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Brooke said.

"Yeah. Let's go." Vic said.

Grave grabbed her bag and followed her friends out of Callie's apartment. Callie locked it up and they all piled onto Mike's car. As soon as she buckled up her phone vibrated.

Yeah we'll come! I've always wanted to meet your best friend. Which beach are you going to?

How about you just meet me at my house?

A few minutes later Alex responded.

Okay. What's your address?

Grace sent her address to Alex and sat back in the seat. Mike grabbed her left hand with his right and laced his fingers with hers. She laughed as Mike, Brooke, and Callie made fun of Vic. She felt bad the guy. They were relentless. 

"I don't look like a fucking girl. Shut up Mike." Vic said irritated as he got out of the car and slammed the door.

He stalked towards Grace's house as they all laughed at him. grace jogged to Vic and wrapped her arm around his waist. 

"Vic, don't take it to heart. They're just messing with you." She said. 

"Yeah, they always mess with me. They even pulled Brooke on with them." Vic said looking at his friend.

"it's not a big deal. Just say something back. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine." Grace said pulling out her keys and unlocking the door.

"Vic, I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me." Brooke said walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Vic stayed silent and looked everywhere but at Brooke. Brooke leaned up and kissed Vic on the lips, which brought a big smile to his face.

"I forgive you." Vic said wrapping his arms around her. 

"That's fucking sad." Mike said, "She has you wrapped around her finger."

"You're the same way with Grace." The older brother stated. 

"Bullshit!" Mike said seriously. 

Grace looked over at Mike and raised her eyebrow as a smirk grew on her face. Mike looked over at Grace and smiled nervously. Callie doubled over laughing as Grace shook her head playfully. 

"Brooke, let's go change. Can you guys watch out for Alex and Gabe? They should be here soon." Grace said before jogging up the stairs with Brooke.

"You go wake up Carter and I'll get Gavin." Grace said.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this." Brooke said evilly before running to Carter's room.

Grace laughed and walked to her older brother's room. She opened the door and saw him asleep on hi stomach with his head testing on his arms. She laughed to herself before running and jumping on his bed.  

"HOLY SHIT!" he yelled surprised falling out of his bed. Grace fell over laughing as her brother tried to regulate his breathing. 

"Fuck, G. Was that necessary?" Gavin said playing with his messy hair.

"Absolutely." she said as her laughter quieted down. 

"What do you want?" Gavin said grumpily as he picked himself off of the floor.

"We're all going to the beach to party, you know because it's Brooke's last day here. You gotta come." Grace said. 

Gavin nodded and sat on the bd next to his sister.

"Okay."

"GOD DAMMIT BROOKE!!"

Gavin and Grace laughed out loud only imagining what Brooke rid to wake up their younger brother. 

"I'll be down in ten." Gavin said getting up and walking to the bathroom. Grace walked out the room and saw Brooke running out the room with an angry Carter close behind. Brooke ran behind Grace hoping for protection. 

"You're a bitch Brooke." Carter seethed.

"That's why you love me." She said looking over Grace's shoulder.

"I beg to fucking differ." he said rubbing his butt.

"What did she do?" Grace asked.

"She whipped me with a towel. It hurt." Carter whined

"Sorry C. I didn't think it was going to work that well." Brooke said sympathetically. 

He looked at her blankly before rolling his eyes.

"You're lucky today is your last day here. That's the only reason I'm going to be nice to you." Carter said as Brooke moved from behind Grace and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Go put on some swim trunks and meet us downstairs. We're partying at the beach!" Brooke said before pulling Grace into her bedroom. 

Grace pulled out a bikini that was navy blue and with white dots. Brooke grabbed a red bikini out of her bag. They both changed quickly and put their clothes back on before slipping on some flip-flops and grabbing beach towels. They put those as well as sun tan lotion and other things they would need in a bag and leaving Grace's room. They quickly jogged down the stairs. As soon as they made it into the foyer the doorbell rang. Grace walked over and opened the door seeing Alex and Gabe.

"Hey you two." she sausage opening the door wider to let them in.

"Hey! I brought beer!" Gabe said holding up two packs of corona.

"It's Mexican!" Mike said walking over. 

Gabe laughed and Alex looked at Mike skeptically.

"You have to excuse him. He's a very proud Mexican." Grace said making both of her friends laugh.

"I'm Mike." he said offering his hand to Alex and Gabe. They both shook them and introduced themselves. Mike took the beer from Gabe and took them to the kitchen where Callie and Vic were loading up a cooler. 

"He's nice." Gabe said

"Yeah. I thought he would be very arrogant and stuck up but he isn't. I like him." Alex said walking towards the kitchen. Grace began to follow him but Gabe stopped her. 

"Look I do think he's nice but still be careful, alright?" Gabe said seriously. 

"I will, Gabe and if I need anything you'll be the first person I call." she said as they both walked into the kitchen.

Gavin and Carter finally walked in and Grace grabbed her keys.

"Alright, is everyone ready to go?" she said. 

Everyone nodded.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road." Callie said.

"I am ready to PARTY HARD!" Brooke yelled.

~~~~~~~

"That's not fair!" Grace yelled from on top of Gavin's shoulder.

"What?" Vic tried to say innocently sitting on Mike's shoulder.

"You pulled my hair. That's a bitch move. Maybe you really are a woman." Grace said with a smirk as Vic leaned forward trying to grab her. Mike lost his footing, which sent both boys crashing inti Gabin and Grace and they all fell into the water. They all surfaces and Grace splashed water at both Fuentes brothers.

"Cheaters suck!" she yelled.

They both went after Grace but Gavin jumped on Vic. Grace kicked as fast as she could ti get away from Mike but his legs and arms were too long. He wrapped her in his arms and pulled her to his chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked down at her with a smirk.

"You can't get away from me that easy." Mike said walking them back to the shore.

Once they made it to the sand he out her down. He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her lips.

"I have to tell you something." he said.

Grace could feel the nervousness radiating from him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips. 

"What is it?" Grace asked.

"We have to go on tour soon." Mike said.

Grace felt a little bit of sadness fill her heart but she quickly willed it away. Playing music was Mike's life. She was going to support him no matter how sad she might be that he was leaving.

"When do you guys have to leave?" she asked 

"Saturday." he said 

"Okay well we have five days to be together then." Grace said smiling.

"I would ask you to come along but we don't have enough room...and I don't want to take you from your family. You came here to spend time with them. But we'll only be gone for a few weeks. It's a short tour."

"It's okay. I'll be right here when you get back." Grace said smiling.

Mike smiled and leaned down to kiss her. He pulled her closer and they immediately heard catcalls and whistles.

"You two need to get a room." Jonny yelled out. Mike pulled away to yell back at Jonny when Grace felt herself being thrown over a shoulder. 

"Whoa! Who is this?" she said loudly.

"Your best friend Shayley." he said laughing.

"Okay, well best friend Shayley, can you put me down please?" 

"Alright." he said.

Shayley put her down and she started to thank him before age was thrown over another shoulder that started running fir the water. She knew exactly who it was. 

"VIC! VIC, YOU FUCKER, PUT ME DOWN!!" Grace yelled.

"Okay."

Grace plunged into the cold, salty water. She stood up and spit out the water that was in he mouth. She moved her hair away from her eyes and glared at Vic.

"I feel like this is Deja Vu." Vic said with a smirk.

"Well then you should know what I'm about to do to you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait.
My Internet isn't working.
I typed this on my phone so I apologize for any errors.
Just giving you all a heads up drama is on the way.
We're gettin closer to the bit I put in the summary.
Let me know why you guys think about this.

\m/