Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

Ignorance spreads lies, how much money will buy.

“I miss Brooke already.” Sophia said lying out on the beach chair. All of the girls were hanging out at Jaime’s house in his backyard while all of the guys were inside drinking, playing pool and video games.

“I miss her too. Screw her job for taking her away.” Callie said sipping on her drink.

“I really wish you two could come on tour with us.” Emmy said looking at Callie and Grace.

“You guys are only going to be away for a few weeks. No big deal.” Grace said.

“Yeah but still I wish you guys could go. You could bunk with Mike and Callie you could…” Sophia trailed off.

“If you even say stay with Emarosa I might cut you.” She said

Sophia laughed and shrugged.

“Well I mean you and Jonny are well on your way to getting back together.”

“No we’re not. Just because we’re talking again doesn’t mean we’re close to hooking up. That’s not happening.” Callie said crossing her arms.

“Yeah, not yet.” Sophia mumbled.

Callie threw chips at Sophia as Grace laughed at her friends and looked at the glass door to Jaime’s house.

“How drunk do you think the guys are right now? They’ve been drinking all night.” Grace said.

“Shit drunk. Well at least I know Mike, Jonny, Vic, Tony, Jaxin and Jerry are. The last time I went inside they were playing beer pong and they seemed pretty gone.” Emmy said.

“I know you aren’t complaining.” Sophia said smirking. Emmy simply blushed and sipped on her martini. Callie laughed and Grace looked at her friends confused.

“Wait. Am I missing something?” she asked

“Oh yeah. Apparently when Tony is drunk he knows how to put it down…if you know what I mean.” Sophia said wiggling her eyebrows.

Grace laughed out loud sitting her drink on the table next to her so she wouldn’t spill it.

“It’s not funny.” Emmy said blushing even more.

“Yes it is. You get so embarrassed. I don’t know why. You should be happy.” Callie said

“I am. I just don’t want everyone to know.” She said

“Well its only Grace.” Sophia said

“I guess. Anyway what about you Sophia? You and Jaime will basically have sex in front of people.” Callie said as Sophia took a sip of her drink and shrugged.

“I have no shame. I love my man.”

“Yeah well you don’t have to fuck him in front of us. Do you remember your last birthday?” Callie said.

“Oh do I. That was some of the best sex I’ve ever gotten in my life. Holy shit.” Sophia said biting her lip as she thought back to it.

The girls laughed at their friend and Grace spoke up. “What happened?”

“Long story short, we went to Vegas and got really wasted and we were going back to our hotel and me and Jaime almost had sex in the elevator.” Sophia explained nonchalantly.

“Yeah with all of us in it!” Emmy exclaimed.

“Me, Jonny, Emmy, Tony, Mike, and Vic were all standing in the elevator watching it. If Mike hadn’t pulled Jaime away they would’ve gotten it on right there.” Callie said laughing.

Grace laughed at Sophia as she smirked.

“Hey we made it to the room.” She said

“Yeah and then you two were so fucking loud people complained.” Emmy pointed out.

“Oops.” Sophia said with a smirk.

“You are crazy.” Grace said laughing.

“What about you and Mike?” Sophia said looking at Grace. “Have you two done anything?”

Grace blushed and her friends laughed at her. She wasn’t used to talking about her sex life with anyone. Brooke was the one to do that.

“Aww she’s blushing. Does that mean something happened?” Callie said with a raised eyebrow.

“No! No, Mike and I haven’t done anything.” She said playing with her fingers.

“Are you scared?” Callie asked.

Grace shook her head no.

“Are you a virgin?!” Sophia exclaimed.

“No.” Grace said laughing.

“Oh well than what’s the problem then?” Sophia continued

“Nothing. It’s just never been the right time.” Grace said

“Grace, don’t listen to Sophia or Callie. They were horn dogs when it came to Jaime and Jonny. Wait until your ready before you do something with Mike. I did with Tony and he didn’t have a problem with it.” Emmy said

“I’m not trying to rush you. I was just asking.” Callie said trying to kick Emmy. “I’m not a horn dog.”

“I beg to differ.”

~~~~~

Mike, Vic, Jonny, Jerry, Jaxin and Tony were in the basement playing a game of beer pong. It was about the sixth game so they all were pretty drunk.

“Man I can’t wait to get Emmy home tonight.” Tony said

“You think with your dick too much Tony.” Vic said as he tossed the ball towards the red cups and missed.”

“No you don’t think with yours enough Vic. Tony has a hot girlfriend. Shit, if Callie didn’t hate me I’d be outside trying to hit on her. She’s fucking great in bed.” Jonny said as all the guys laughed but Vic.

“All of you are fucking wasted.” Jaxin said

“You’re drunk too, man.” Mike said

“Apparently not as bad you guys. You guys are acting like assholes.” Vic said trying to distract Jerry from making his shot.

“What about you Mike. Have you had any luck with that pretty little thing you got outside?” Jerry said making it. Mike picked up the cup and downed it before talking.

“Nah.” He said simply

“She hasn’t put out yet. I thought she would. Girls can’t resist the Mike Fuentes charm.” Jerry finished.

“Jerry shut up. Don’t talk about Grace like she’s some slut. She’s not.” Vic said seriously

“Damn Vic. Chill I was just making a statement. I didn’t call her anything.” He said

“You implied it.” Vic said looking over at Mike. “And you aren’t even backing her up.”

Mike shrugged and tried to toss his ball but missed.

“Grace is really cool. I don’t think she deserves the treatment Mike gave his other girls. Grace isn’t a slut.” Jaxin said watching the game in front of him.

“I just think you’re losing your touch Mike. You’ve never dated a girl this long without banging her. Where is WhiskeyHands?” Jerry said with a smirk.

“I’m not losing my touch.” Mike said tossing his ball and landing it in a cap.

Jonny picked it up and drank it.

“Yeah right. She has you wrapped around her finger man. I’ve seen it. You’re losing it.” Jonny said

“No, I’m not.” He assured them.

“Really? Could you have sex with her before we left for tour?” Jerry said

“Yeah.” Mike said simply

“I bet you can’t.” Jonny said. “Grace isn’t easy.”

“I bet you I can.” Mike said confidently.

Vic sobered up quick. He noticed Jaxin looking at Mike with raised eyebrows. Vic looked at his brother and friends in shock.

“Mike do you realize what you’re saying right now?” Vic said. “You need to stop while you’re ahead.”

Mike ignored his brother and looked at Jerry who was reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a wrinkled one hundred dollar bill.

“I bet a hundred that you can’t.” Jerry said with a smirk.

“Oh I want in.” Jonny said pulling out a hundred.

“I might as well.” Tony said pulling out a one hundred dollars as well.

“Guys, really? You’re gonna bet money?” Jaxin said shocked.

Vic’s jaw dropped. “Are you guys fucking crazy? Do you know what you’re doing right now? This is Grace.”

“Deal.”

Vic knocked over a cup of beer and looked at his brother.

“Alright then. It has to be before we leave Saturday. You have three days.” Jerry said picking up a ping-pong ball and aiming it for one of the brothers’ cups. Vic ignored their four friends and pushed Mike away to a corner.

“Mike, have you lost your fucking mind? You can’t do this to Grace.” Vic said seriously.

“What’s the big deal Vic? Its just sex. It’s not like I’m going to dump her afterwards.” Mike said

“It doesn’t make it right Mike. It might actually mean something to Grace. It should mean something to you.” Vic said poking Mike in the shoulder.

“Vic, you’re really blowing this out of proportion.” Mike said

“No, you’re just fucking drunk and acting like an ass. My brother Mike wouldn’t even think of doing something like this. I don’t know who you are.”

Mike stared at Vic with a blank face.

“You don’t even realize how serious the consequences will be if Grace finds out, do you?” Vic said

“She won’t find out.”

“How do you know that?” Vic said angrily.

“The only people that know are us. Jerry, Jonny, and Tony aren’t going to say anything because they want their money. I don’t think Jaxin will say anything. That leaves you. Are you going to tell?” Mike said looking at his older brother.

Vic hated Mike right now. He hated him and his other three friends for putting him in this situation. He knows that Grace deserves to know about this but he knows how much Grace cares about Mike. It would break her heart knowing that he only wanted to have sex with her because of a bet. Plus she would most likely break up with Mike, which would hurt both of them. Mike was making a bad decision but he still cared a lot about Grace. If Vic didn’t say anything Grace wouldn’t get hurt, unless she found out from someone else. But Vic doesn’t want to lie to her. She had been a great friend to him. That was his main dilemma. He hates them for putting him in this position.

“Mike, don’t do this. You’re making a mistake. I know it.” Vic said pleading with his brother.

“Vic, calm down.” Mike said drunkenly patting his brother on the back, ” You worry too much. Everything will be fine.”

Mike walked back over to the table and Vic watched as Jerry said something, which made them all laugh. As much as Mike assured Vic that everything would be okay he knew it wouldn’t be. He could feel the guilt in his gut. He had a feeling Grace was going to find out. He would be slightly at fault for his best girl friend getting hurt. He could see now how hurt she was going to be. He dreaded the day when everything would come out. Vic sighed and looked out the side door that lead to the pool area.

“I’m so sorry I couldn’t stop him G.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys this is a major chapter.
Were any of you expecting that?
I would love it if everyone, especially all of you wonderful subscribers, left a comment.
I really want to hear what you guys think about this.
You're input is important. Thanks guys. :)

\m/