Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

I’ve got real big plans and such bad thoughts.

Grace stood in front of her mirror looking at her appearance. She had a on strapless white summer dress and black sandals. She was messing with her hair, which was in loose waves, when she heard a knock at her bedroom door. She looked over and saw her dad standing there.

“Hey sweetie.” He said

“Hey dad.” She said playing with her dress.

“Stop fidgeting. You look beautiful.” He said walking to his daughter and grabbing her hands.

“Really? You’re not just saying that because I’m your daughter.”

“Of course not.” Matthew said laughing as Grace smiled. “You’re beautiful. Mike is going to drool when he sees you.”

Grace chuckled before nodding.

“So where are you two going?” he asked

“Just to his house. He said he was cooking for me. We just wanted to stay in since he’s leaving tomorrow.” Grace told her dad.

Matthew looked at his daughter’s sad expression and pulled her into a hug.

“Don’t be sad baby. He’s only going to be gone for a few weeks. He’ll be back before you know it.” He said kissing her forehead.

Grace hugged her dad and smiled.

“I know.” She said pulling away.

“Grace! Mike’s here.” She heard Carter yell.

Grace grabbed her bag and walked out of the room behind her dad. She walked down the stairs and noticed Mike standing by the door talking to Carter. He had on his usual tank top, jeans and beanie. He looked over at her and smiled.

“Hey baby.”

“Hey.” She said walking to him.

Mike pulled her into a hug and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“You’re gorgeous, you know that?” he said looking at her.

Grace blushed and laid her head against his chest.

“Aw Grace is blushing.” Carter said laughing.

“Carter.” Matthew said seriously. “Stop teasing your sister.”

The four of them laughed and Grace spoke up.

“We’re going to go now. I’ll see you two tomorrow.” She said grabbing Mike’s hand and pulling him out of the house.

“I really hate Carter sometimes.” She mumbled walking to Mike’s car.

He laughed out loud and shook his head, “No you don’t. You could never hate Carter.”

“I hate that you’re right.” She said starting to get into the car when Mike grabbed her.

He turned her around to face him and pressed his lips to hers. He threaded his fingers into her hair and bit her bottom lip lightly. Grace moaned and grabbed his hands. Butterflies fluttered around her stomach as she pressed herself closer to him. Grace pulled away and looked up into the brown eyes of her boyfriend.

“What has gotten into you?” she said breathlessly

“Nothing.” He said. “You just look so beautiful. I couldn’t help it.”

“Okay, well let’s not do this in front of my dad’s house.” She said laughing and getting into his car. Mike jogged around the car, hopping into the driver’s seat and starting the car. Mike grabbed Grace hand and they drove to his house in a comfortable silence. Grace couldn’t help but get a little sad thinking about Mike leaving. She was going to miss seeing him, holding his hands and kissing him. Even though he would only be gone for two weeks, she would still miss him. They pulled up to Mike’s house and she grabbed her bag before getting out of the car and being pulled into Mike’s waiting arms. They walked up the stairs and into his house and Grace immediately smelled food.

“Okay. Who helped you cook?” she said smirking.

Mike looked at her with fake sadness and pouted.

“No one. I cooked that all by myself for you.” Mike said turning around and crossing his arms. Grace laughed and walked up to Mike wrapping her arms around his waist.

“I’m sorry baby. I just thought you had help. I appreciate you cooking for me.” She said pressing her face into his back.

Mike smiled and turned around. He leaned down and pulled her into a kiss before pulling away.

“Come on. Let’s eat.”

Mike pulled Grace into the kitchen and when she saw everything she smiled. He had lowered the lights and lit candles on the table. She walked up to the table and saw a tray of lasagna, a bowl filled with salad, a dish filled with dressing and a basket of rolls. Grace walked over to Mike and reached up to him kissing him.

“You’re amazing, you know that?” she said.

Mike smiled again and pecked her lips.

“I get that a lot.” He said smirking as Grace playfully smacked his arm.

Mike pulled out a chair for Grace and she sat down before he took the seat across from her. The couple filled their plates with the food and began eating. Mike looked up when he heard Grace moan and lean back in her chair.

“Oh my god. This lasagna is incredible.” Grace said

“I’m a good cook babe. I thought you knew that.” He said

“I mean, I knew you could cook simple things but I didn’t know you were this great.” Grace said. “You are going to be the cook in this relationship from now on.”

Mike laughed and continued eating. A little while later they finished eating and Mike cleared the table.

“Mike I can help you with those.” She said walking over to him.

“No, I’ll get them later.” He said walking to the kitchen and pulling out a bowl filled with fruit and a container of chocolate.

“We’re are going to help ourselves to some desert.” He said holding up the items.

Mike led her into his living room, sitting the food on the table. He sat down and patted his lap. Grace sat down on him and leaned into his chest. They sat there in silence before she realized what was playing in the background.

“Is that John Mayer playing?”

“Yeah.” Mike said, running his fingers through her hair.

Grace chuckled before looking up at him, “If I didn’t know any better I’d say you are trying to seduce me.”

“Maybe I am” Mike said with a smirk before kissing her.

Before the kiss could get anywhere a vibration came from Mike’s pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw that he had a text message.

“Who is it?” she said looking up at him innocently.

When Mike looked down at her his heart broke a little. She was there, in his arms, simply because she wanted to be with him. She wanted to spend as much time with him before he left. She had no idea about his agenda. He couldn’t believe that he actually took that bet. Mike always regretted drinking because he tended to do stupid things. This definitely took the cake.

“Just Vic. He says hi.” He lied trying to cover it up with a small smile.

“Oh. Tell him I said hi and that I miss his face.” She said making Mike laugh.

Mike’s finger hesitated over view on his iPhone. He finally pressed it and read the text message.

Time is running out Fuentes.

I know. I’m about to do it now.

Mike sighed and placed his phone on the table behind him.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Grace asked him, tracing the colorful tattoos on his arms.

“Nothing.” He said

Grace looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

“You’re not telling me the truth.” She said

Mike stayed silent before speaking, “I’m just going to miss you. That’s all.”

Grace smiled and pressed her face into his neck.

“I’m going to miss you too. But it won’t be so bad. We can call each other, text, and have video chats. Plus you’re only going to be gone for two weeks.” She said

“Yeah I know. I just can’t wait for it to be over so I can come back to you.” He said.

Even though what he was saying were the perfect lines to feed a girl that you wanted to have sex with, that’s not why he was saying it. He meant every word that he was saying to Grace. Every time he looked into her eyes, his heart warmed. He had never felt this way about a girl before in his life. This makes his decision even worse. He doesn’t want this to happen with Grace and her find out and think it didn’t mean anything to him. This would mean everything Mike. He couldn’t think of anything he’d want to do more. His heart was in it. But he had never put his heart out on the line like this before. None of his friends had seen this Mike. They knew the Mike who never stressed over girls or got attached. This Mike was different. Grace meant a lot to him and he was attached to her. He loved being around her. He loved holding her and kissing her. He loved her, which is why he made up his mind. He wasn’t going to do this because of the bet. He wanted to take this next step with Grace because he loved her. Grace leaned up to Mike and kissed him before pulling away.

“I will be waiting patiently until you come back to me.”

Mike looked into his girlfriend’s sparkling green eyes and pulled her face to his. He pressed his lips to hers with such passion that Grace was caught off guard. She pulled off his beanie and tugged on his hair gently, earning a groan from him. Mike’s hands traveled down her body to her thighs. He pulled her leg to him making her straddle him. He grabbed her butt pulling her closer to him. Mike tugged on her bottom lip and traced it with his tongue. Grace moaned and the sound sent chills through his body. He deepened the kiss as Grace tried to pull him closer. Mike pulled away reluctantly and looked up at Grace. He stood up with her in his arms and carried her into his bedroom. He walked her over to the bed and sat her down. Grace moved up the bed watching Mike pull off his shirt. He met her on the bed and connected his lips with hers. Grace ran her hands up and down his chest as Mike moved his kisses to her neck. Grace moaned while Mike made his mark on her. He smirked hearing the noises coming from her mouth. He loved being able to make her feel good. He moved his hands up her hips raising her dress in the process. Grace sat up and pulled her dress off. Mike took in the black strapless bra and bikini cut underwear and licked his lips before gently pushing her down and kissing her. Grace started unbuckling his belt and pulling down his jeans. Mike kicked off his jeans and moved his hands to her bra. Few kisses later, Mike and Grace were under his sheets naked. Mike was rested in between Grace’s legs, kissing her when she spoke up.

“Mike?”

He looked at her with lust filled eyes.

“Yeah, baby?”

“What does this mean to you?”

Mike looked at her and saw hesitance covering her face.

“This means everything to me baby.” He said

“I just…I just think this might mean more to me than it does to you.” Grace said looking away nervously.

Mike grabbed her face gently making her look at him.

“I’ve waited so long to be here in this moment with you. I care about you so much Grace. We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” He said seriously.

“Just promise you won’t hurt me Mike. My heart couldn’t handle it if you did.” She said looking into his eyes.

Mike could see the love and trust in her eyes. He didn’t even hesitate with his answer.

“I won’t baby. I promise I won’t hurt you.” Mike said kissing her lips lovingly.

Grace grabbed his face pulling him close. Mike reached over to his table pulling out a condom and putting it on. Mike looked back down at Grace, kissing her again.

“Are you sure about this babe? Really sure?” he asked

Grace simply nodded before pulling his lips to hers. When Mike pushed himself into her that sealed the deal for both of them. Mike and Grace were lost in each other. Mike could hear every sigh and moan that Grace made. The way she held on to him was driving him crazy. The way Mike was holding Grace like she was the most delicate thing in the world warmed her heart. The only things on their minds were each other. They weren’t paying attention to anything but each other, which is why they didn’t see the two people standing in the doorway recording their intimate moment. Grace grabbed on Mike’s back as he pushed his face into her neck. They moaned together as they reached their high and Mike collapsed onto Grace. They lay there silently trying to catch their breaths. Mike rested his head on her chest as she played with his hair.

“Baby?” Mike said quietly tracing circles into her stomach.

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

Grace smiled and looked down at him.

“I love you too.”

The two of them fell asleep with smiles on their faces wrapped in each other’s arms. Neither of them knew what drama was coming for them. Everything was about to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want a comment from every single person that reads this..... pretty please? :)
Let me hear it.

\m/