Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

A day without you is a day without the sun.

Grace sat in the middle of Mike’s bed as she watched him pack. Vic had called saying that himself, Jaime, Sophia, Tony and Emmy would be over soon to pick Mike up. Callie was also on her way over to pick up Grace and take her home. Grace had on a pair of Mike’s shorts and a sweatshirt he had given her to keep while he was gone. She was taking in his scent that covered the sweatshirt when she heard him chuckle. She looked up at him with a smile.

“What?” she said, blushing.

“Nothing. You just look cute in my clothes.” Mike said smirking.

“Really? I look like I’m drowning in them.”

“Its still cute.” He said zipping up the bag.

Grace stood from the bed and adjusted the shorts before walking over to Mike and wrapping her arms around his waist and placing her head on his chest. Mike wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

“I wish you could come with me.” He said quietly

“Me too.” She said looking up at him. “But hey, you get to play shows for the next two weeks. Also because you’re going to all these states you can bring me little gifts back.”

Mike laughed at his girlfriend and pulled away.

“I’ll bring you stuff back baby.” He said picking up his bag.

The couple walked out of the room and down his stairs as the doorbell rang. Grace walked over to it and opened the door, immediately seeing Jonny standing there.

“Hey Jonny.” She said with a smile.

“Oh, uh hey Grace.” He said forcing a smile.

Grace looked at him confused as she closed the door.

“You okay?” she asked patting him on the shoulder.

Jonny looked at the worried look in Grace’s eyes and felt like shit. This was the same girl that had helped him with getting Callie back after he acted like an asshole to her and he played a part in something that could really hurt her if she ever found out. He hadn’t felt this guilty since everything he went through with Callie. He put on a fake smile though and lied to the caring girl in front of him.

“I’m fine Grace. Just tired.” He said convincingly

“Okay then.” She nodded as Mike walked into the room. The boys gave each other a look that somehow went unnoticed by Grace.

“So are you excited for tour?” Grace asked him

“Yeah. Tour is always a lot of fun. Plus I’ll be there with the guys.” He said

“Yeah its always good to have friends around.” Grace responded. “I’m going to get the stuff I made for you guys. I’ll be back.”

Mike and Jonny watched Grace walk into the room and when they were sure she was hearing distance they looked at each other.

“Did you do it?” Jonny asked adjusting his hat that was resting on his head.

Mike silently nodded and Jonny sighed.

“I feel like a dick.”

“You feel like a dick?!” Mike said loudly. “You weren’t the one that did it. Even though I wanted to regardless I still had that thought in the back of my brain. I can’t fucking believe I actually did it.”

“Did what?”

Mike and Jonny turned and saw Grace walking out of the kitchen with a cooler and bag of food. She looked at them curiously as she sat both of them down by Mike’s bags.

“Packed my bag.” Mike lied smoothly. “I usually have to pack the day before I leave because I take so long. It only took me an hour and half today.”

“Oh. You did pack pretty fast. Apparently you’re getting better at it.” She said patting his back.

Mike chuckled lightly but stopped abruptly when the doorbell rang. Grace walked over to the door and opened it. Vic, Jaime and Sophia immediately walked in.

“Gracie I’m going to miss you!” Sophia cried out throwing her arms around Grace.

“I’m going to miss you too. You won’t be gone that long though.” She said

“I know but still.” Sophia said making Grace laugh at the pout on her face.

“I’m going to miss you too G. I won’t have my beer pong buddy on the road!” Jaime said hugging her.

“True. Play with Shayley. He’s good and I want to stay undefeated.” Grace said seriously pointing at Jaime.

“I will not mess up our record G. I promise.” He said backing up.

“Jaime help me with this shit.” Mike said grabbing his bags. Grace looked up and saw Vic walking over to her. He simply opened his arms and Grace walked into them wrapping her arms around his waist.

“I’m going to miss you best friend.” Vic said

“Stop talking like you’re going to be gone forever.” Grace said chuckling, “You’ll be back in two weeks.”

“I know but now I have to deal with all of them,” he said pointing to his friends, “alone because you won’t be there. I’ll be all by myself.”

Grace laughed and pulled away from the hug. “It won’t be that bad, Vic.”

“Babe, Callie is here.” Mike said

Grace slipped into her sandals and grabbed her bag and followed everyone out of Mike’s house. Mike locked up and turned to face his girlfriend. He grabbed her hand and lead her to Callie’s car. Grace threw her bag into the front seat and closed the door, before facing Mike. He pulled his girlfriend into his arms and leaned down kissing her forehead.

“I’ll call you every day and every night.”

“Okay.” She said placing her head against his chest.

“I’m going to text you so much you’ll get tired of me.”

“I doubt that.” She said laughing.

“Mike, come on. We gotta go.” Tony said walking to the bus with Emmy. “See ya later Gracie.”

“Bye Tony.” She said smiling as she hugged Emmy.

“See you when we get back.” Emmy said with a big smile.

“Okay girl. Have fun.” Grace said, watching Emmy walk away. Grace faced Mike again and he took her face gently in his hands and pulled her lips to his. Grace stood on her toes pushing herself against him. Mike pulled away and looked down at Grace.

“I love you.” He said with a smile

“I love you too baby.”

Mike looked up and his eyes widened. Grace noticed and turned to look in that direction. Her eyes also widened when she saw Jonny kissing Callie.

“Holy shit.” Mike said shocked

“I second that.” Grace said just as shocked.

Mike and Grace walked over to them just as they split apart.

“I’ll call you Cal.” Jonny said as he looked over at Mike and Grace.

“Okay.” Callie said simply

“Bye Grace.” He said walking away.

Mike quickly turned to Grace and kissed her.

“I’ll call you tonight.” He said as she nodded. “Bye Callie.”

“Later Mike.” She said with a smile.

Callie and Grace watched their friends get into the RV and waved as it drove away. Grace immediately turned to her friend and looked at her with wide eyes. Callie looked at Grace and blushed before walking to her car.

“Oh no. You are going to tell me what that was. You just kissed Jonny!” Grace said

“I know.” Callie said quietly getting into the driver seat. Grace got in the car and looked over at her friend again.

“Okay. I didn’t know you guys were at that level yet.”

“I mean, we aren’t but I had a feeling that he wanted to kiss me and I really didn’t want to stop him. I wanted it too so I let him.” Callie said

“Huh.” Grace said bewildered. “Well if you wanted it, I back it. I want details though.”

Callie laughed as she pulled out of Mike’s driveway. “Okay. Your house or mine?”

“Mine.” Grace said.

“Oh yeah don’t think I didn’t notice you dressed in Mike’s clothes. You will be telling me about last night because I know something happened.” Callie smirking as Grace blushed.

“Well in that case, let’s go to your place.”

Callie laughed out loud at her friend before speaking,

“ I can’t wait to hear this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about the wait guys.
i've had a rough few days.
Hope you like this.
Drama is going to start in the next chapter.
If I get some good comments I'll update faster. :)

\m/